Carly Rowena is an English YouTube star, author, and fitness trainer.
She is famous because of her content about home workout and healthy lifestyle.
Carly Rowena began joining YouTube in 2011. On her official channel, she uploads a variety of videos such as home workout, healthy lifestyle, and even talks about her views on certain topics.
She has over than 418,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel. At first, she made a YouTube channel because she felt alone and unsure about where to go in life.
After she going deeper into content making, she found YouTube had an amazing community and growth there.
Aside from making content for YouTube, she also shares about her life on her Instagram, which has more than 147,000 followers.
She is also an author who wrote the illustrated book My Beautiful Body, which introduces the body in an insightful manner to a kid and reminds the reader that our bodies can do amazing things.
- Real Name: Carly Rowena
- Stage Name: Carly Rowena
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: May 25, 1987
- Birthplace: Norwich, England
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: English
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Author, Fitness Trainer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @CarlyRowena
- Instagram: @carlyrowena
- TikTok: @carlyrowena
- YouTube: Carly Rowena Official
- Website: carlyrowena.com
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: –
- Eye Color: –
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Husband & Dating History
Leon Jamie Bustin
Carly Rowena is a married woman. She was married to his husband Leon Jamie Bustin. Her husband is a YouTube Star and also the author of the book Becoming the Coach.
From their marriage, they had one daughter called Jax, who was born in 2018.
Carly Rowena’s net worth is estimated at $1.5 million. She got her wealth from endorsements on her social media, ads from YouTube, and workout cards with a variety of users.
- She is quite discreet about her family information, whether about her parents or her siblings.
- Before becoming a YouTube Star, she worked as a marketing manager for BMW but left it, and became a full time influencer.
- She isn’t shy about expressing her thoughts through her content on YouTube.
- She also promotes optimism and wellness through her website.
- She launched an app called Moodment, which offers its users the plan for workouts, meditation, playlist, and making posts to uplift the mood.
- During the lockdown, she gives workout lessons through zoom.
- She has a tattoo on her left wrist.
- When she was working full time as a marketer, she suffered from eating disorders.
- She has a dog named Steven, whom she often posts on social media.
- Aside book, she has pregnancy cards that can help a pregnant mother who wants to keep in shape in a healthy way.
- Her husband also has a YouTube channel called The Lean Machines.
- Her ideal type is…
- My Beautiful Body
- Get Gorgeous Guide (e-book)
“We’re taught to be a lot of things and one of those things is ‘to be happy’ but what if trying to be happy is what makes you feel the opposite?”
“For years I exercised and ate for the wrong reasons, im not mad at myself for it, it was the culture at the time and I didn’t know any better”
“It felt like the day I had Jax, reading a book to her suddenly became a part of our daily routine and I loved the bond that came with it.”
“I wanted to do everything I could to make sure that we still gave Steven the life and love he was used to when our daughter Jax arrived.”
“Pregnancy is a funny thing and absolutely nothing like the movies portray. I had days where I was my regular normal self and then days where I was the devil.”
“Hormones are a bitch and they go into hyperdrive when you’re pregnant, leaving you to feel overly sensitive, hyper, bitchy, critical or simply depressed.”
“I’ve since created my own retreats because although the adventure is what you sign up for, it’s the ability to meet likeminded people that you never knew you needed in your life and falling back in love with the person you deserve to be”
“I remember the first time someone commented on my body, that I had hairy monkey arms, horse shaped teeth and long spiders legs. I dread that day for Jax which is why I wrote My Beautiful Body: A book about how your body is so much more then it’s size, shape, colour or ability – it can be your best friend too.”
Carly Rowena is gaining fame because she shares workout routines and home-based workouts on her social media and YouTube channel.
More than that, she also encourages people to live healthy and to look after their mental wellbeing.