The magnetic aura of Kim Seokyoung began when she joined a survival show called Produce 101 as a contestant in 2015.
At that time, she joined the show as an individual trainee. Even so, she performed very well and gained a lot of support from the audience.
Unfortunately, she could just survive until the 30th rank for the final episode.
After that, she then did an audition for an agency called Kiwi Media Group in late 2016 to be a trainee.
Seokyeoung was than announced as one of GWSN members on June 22, 2018. No longer after that, she then made her first debut on September 5, 2018.
- Real Name: Kim Seo Kyoung (김서경)
- Stage Name: Seokyoung (서경)
- Nickname: Sunshine
- Birthday: April 16, 1999
- Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: South Korean
- Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
- Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Rapper
- Education: Hyundai High School
- Hobbies: Dance cover, Solving math problems, Beauty styling
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- She once joined Produce 101 as a contestant.
- At that time, she became an individual trainee.
- Seokyoung ended up in 30th place in the final episode.
- Her personality is bright, helpful, and like sunshine.
- Seokyoung was a part of the team of Dance Avengers in Produce 101.
- She really loves math.
- She is very smart.
- She became a trainee for approximately two years before joining Produce 101.
- Seokyoung once did a CF alongside NCT.
- So many people thought that she was one of the SM trainees.
- She once had an Instagram account but later she deleted her account.
- Jessica Jung is her favorite role model.
- Seokyoung was the one who proposed the choreography of Red Sun when the other members were laying down.
- She is able to speak in Japanese a little bit.
- She loves to do a lot of beauty styling.
- She is good to do a Kim Hyesoo voice impression.
- “Be always constant” is Seokyoung’s favorite motto.
- She loves to style her hair in pigtail-braid hair.
- She would like to have a lip tint of Soso.
- Yellow and purple are her most favorite colors.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Seokyoung
1. Her black and white stage outfit is interesting
2. Her cheek is so cute
3. Seoryoung is a high school queen
4. A badass Seokyoung
5. Her smile is so precious
Seokyoung is an amazing dancer and vocalist. She had been facing a lot of ups and downs, but she still gives her best. Salute!