Spencer X began beatboxing when he was 14. After gaining beatboxing skills, he joined Hip Hop clubs.
He also performed at Student Movement against Cancer (SMAC). Once, he was reached out by a cappella group called Midnight Rambles. They gave Spencer a chance to audition for Sing-Off.
In 2014, he formed a group named Backtrack. Then, he toured with other rappers, singers, and bands at many stages.
They performed at the Bumbershoot Festival, Vans Warped Tour, and 116th Street Festival.
This beatboxer also created a YouTube channel named Spencer X in 2012. There, he uploaded his own tracks, comedic sketches, and beatboxing tutorials.
His first video was about a trap beatbox medley. His video One Beatboxer, 14 Genres went viral. He created a TikTok account in 2019, then moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career.
Throughout his career, he collaborated with many artists, such as Marshmello, Sean Kingston, and Alicia Keys.
Spencer X received Breakout Creator nominations from Streamy Awards in 2020. Forbes also included him in the Forbes’ list of 30 Under 30 for social media stars.
- Full name: Spencer Polanco Knight
- Stage name: Spencer X
- Nickname: Spencer
- Born: April 20, 1992 in New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Beatboxer, TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education: The Beacon School
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Parents: Unknown
- Sibling: Gigi
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @spencerbeatbox
- Instagram: @iamspencerx
- Twitter: –
- TikTok: @spencerx
- YouTube: Spencer X Official
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- He has brown eye color and black hair.
- Spencer is of Chinese and Ecuadorian descent.
- This beatboxer is a helpless romantic, but he has had trust issues.
- Knight received Silver and Gold Play Buttons from YouTube.
- Spencer aspired to collaborate with Beyonce.
- Not only beatboxing, but he also loves percussion instruments, such as brass, drumset, and trumpet.
- His beatboxing influences are a rapper named Doug E. Fresh and Rahzel.
- Even though he keeps the romantic and family life a secret, he once tweeted that he’s into short girls around 5’ 4’’ or below.
- He mentioned that he wanted to perform at Grammy and Super Bowl.
- Spencer X often does gym and swims.
- From 2009 to 2010, he attended Hunter College to study Matrix Algebra – Calculus.
- After that, he attended State University of New York College at Purchase but dropped out in 2012.
- The F&B brand Monster Energy began sponsoring him in March 2019.
- In 2020, he was endorsed by Oreo to promote the brand on TikTok.
- He appeared in YouTuber The Klaasens’ video to do the hot sauce challenge in May 2020.
- Spencer was one of the recipients of 200 million USD TikTok US Creator Fund to defend the platform from other competitors.
- The shoe line Skechers also collaborated with him to make promotional content.
- In August 2020, Forbes named her as one of the highest-earning TiktTok stars.
- He purchased a Hollywood mansion with a recording studio.
- His ideal type is….
- His net worth is around $3 million.
Pics of Spencer X
1. Spencer X poses under the golden hour
2. He wears a red hoodie and red shoes
3. He is passionately beatboxing
4. Knight wears a black shirt
5. His outfit matches his energetic beatbox
Are you tired of TikTok dance and lipsyncs? Spencer X’s videos can give you different vibes.