Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. She gained attention due to her viral freestyle rapping on the internet.
Her popularity’s boosted even further through releasing her mixtape Fever (2019), EP Suga (2019), and Good News (2020) as her debut studio album.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Movies
- 9 TV Series
- 10 TV Shows
- 11 Quotes
- 12 Pics of Megan Thee Stallion
- 13 FAQs
- 13.1 Who is Megan Thee Stallion?
- 13.2 Who is Megan Thee Stallion’s real name?
- 13.3 What makes Megan Thee Stallion famous?
- 13.4 Where is Megan Thee Stallion from?
- 13.5 How old is Megan Thee Stallion?
- 13.6 When Megan Thee Stallion celebrates her birthday?
- 13.7 How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
- 13.8 Who are Megan Thee Stallion’s parents?
- 13.9 Is Megan Thee Stallion married?
- 13.10 Who is Megan Thee Stallion’s ex-boyfriend?
- 13.11 How rich is Megan Thee Stallion?
- 13.12 What is Megan Thee Stallion nationality?
Megan Thee Stallion began interest in rapping at the age of 16. Yet, her first single named Like a Stallion was released in 2016.
She also released mixtapes on SoundCloud in the same year. In 2017, she commercially launched her EP named Make It Hot.
One of her EP singles titled Last Week in HTx got millions of views on YouTube.
Thus, in 2018, she signed a contract with 300 Entertainment. She launched a single Big Ole Freak, which then ranked #65 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In 2019, she was featured in Chance The Rapper’s album called The Big Day.
She also launched her single titled Hot Girl Summer, which collaborates with Ty Dolla Sign and Nicki Minaj.
The song ranked #22 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Her song Diamonds was used as the film Birds of Prey’s soundtrack in 2020.
In November, she eventually launched her debut album named Good News.
Throughout her career, she had won many awards, like American Music Awards, Apple Music Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards.
- Full name: Megan Jovon Ruth Pete
- Stage name: Megan Thee Stallion
- Nickname: Hot Girl Meg, Tina Snow
- Birthday: February 15, 1995
- Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Education: Health Administration, Texas Southern University
- Hobbies: Watching movies and riding horses
- Facebook: @MeganTheeStallion
- Twitter: @theestallion
- Instagram: @theestallion
- TikTok: @theestallion
- YouTube: Megan Thee Stallion Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 35-25-37 (Bust -35, Waist -25, and Hips -37 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Joseph Pete Jr.
- Mother: Holly Thomas
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Megan revealed her first public romance, during early days of her career, with rapper Moneybagg Yo.
The pair worked together throughout their relationship such as on her song Make A Bag (2019) and his song All Dat (2019). They also made public appearance together at 5th Diamond Ball Benefit by Rihanna.
That being said, the couple separated in November that year. According to Moneybagg, it happened because they have “two strong personalities” but there was “no bad blood.”
She’s romantically linked to Trey Songz right after her romance with Moneybagg Yo ended. She attended her birthday dinner celebration in November 2019, where they appeared to enjoy each other’s company.
However, she clarified that they’re actually not together via Twitter, stating that she “ain’t hit.”
She was rumored to date Tory Lanez as they were seen together hanging out amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. However, at that moment, she refuted the rumors by stating they were only friends.
Their relationship turned into somewhat a mess, as Megan, Tory, and her friend Kelsey Nicole, went to Kylie Jenner’s party in July 2020. They were involved in an argument inside the SUV they rode, which resulted in him shooting Megan in the foot.
She opened up about the shooting, confirming that Tony’s indeed the shooter and how she “didn’t event wanna move” because she “was really scared.”
She also denied that they had an exclusive relationship, although the prosecutor contradicted her claims by revealing that they had an intimate relationship during the case’s trial later.
Tony Lanez was charged with possession and use of personal, loaded, unregistered gun and faced almost 22 years in prison.
Rumors that Megan and G Eazy were dating started as a snippet of them cuddling surfaced online. Previously, they had been linked together as the pair were captured partying and dancing together.
However, she personally clarified that they weren’t dating. G Eazy also stated that they were “just friends,” even though he admitted that he thinks Megan’s “incredible,” “beautiful,” “talented,” and “lovely” in an interview with ET.
Megan’s romance with Pardison Fontaine is arguably her most high profile relationship to these days.
The pair met as they worked together on her Savage remix with Beyoncé in 2020. They also joined forces on WAP by Cardi B.
In early 2021, she confirmed that they were dating during an Instagram Live session. She also opened up about how he’s “so calm and so sweet” and confessed that she really likes him.
Unfortunately, it appeared that they had split by May 2023, as Megan was spotted to be close with Romero Lukaku a couple of months later. Neither side has ever spoke up about their separation.
Megan was seen attending Romero Lukaku’s teammate wedding with the Inter Milan football player in June 2023, which sparked dating rumors.
TMZ captured their photos together, along with claiming that she attended his match several weeks earlier.
None of them has adressed yet dating rumors yet.
Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth is estimated to be anywhere between $8 million and $12 million. Her main source of income is her singing career.
She signed under 1501 Certified Entertainment, a Houston-based record label, as their very first female rapper in 2018. From the deal, she earned $50 thousand in advance.
However, the deal ended up in dispute due to her royalties unfairness years later.
Megan appeared in Cheetos’ advertisement which was showed at the 2022 Super Bowl, in which she’s reportedly paid $2 million.
She also striked a deal with Popeyes franchise for a partnership, which earned her $1 million. In addition, she signed a deal with Time Inc. to create documentary about her life in 2022.
She purchased a mansion located in Pinecrest, Florida, for $6 million in July 2021. The property features a 7,600 sq-ft of living space and a private lake.
- She likes watching horror movies and animes.
- Jordyn Woods is one of her close friends.
- Three 6 Mafia, The Notorious B.I.G, and Beyoncé are Megan’s biggest musical influences.
- She has some alter egos named Tina Show, Hot Girl Meg, and Thee Hood Tyra Banks.
- Her mother passed away in 2019 due to a brain tumor.
- She suffered from gunshot wounds. A rapper Lanez was charged for this issue.
- The XXL magazine included her in its 2019 edition Freshman Class.
- Variety’s Hitmakers gave her the title of Breakthrough Artist in 2019.
- She produced a horror series named Hottieween, with Teyana Taylor in 2019.
- Time magazine included her in its 100 Next lists in 2019.
- She won Powerhouse Award from Billboard Women in Music in 2019.
- She started dating Moneybagg Yo in 2020.
- Megan was nominated for New Artist of the Year at the 2020 American Music Awards.
- Along with Cardi B, Megan gave away 1 million USD on Twitter in 2020.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, she partnered with Amazon Music to donate supplies and money.
- She wrote for The New York Times about Black Lives Matter in 2020.
- Revlon chose her as its Global Brand Ambassador in 2020.
- In 2020, Time magazine listed her in its most influential people list.
- Forbes magazine also named her in its 30 Under 30 – Music list in 2020.
- Her album Suga was nominated for Album of the Year from BET Hip Hop Awards in 2020.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $8 million.
- Dicks: The Musical (2023), as TBA
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+ ⏐ 2022), as herself
- Gutsy (Apple TV+ ⏐ 2022), as herself
- Good Girls (2020), as Onyx
- Cardi Tries (Facebook Watch ⏐ 2022), as herself
- P-Valley (Starz ⏐ 2022), as herself (under Tina Snow alter ego)
- Legendary (HBO Max ⏐ 2020–2021), as herself (judge)
- Saturday Night Live (NBC ⏐ 2020, 2022), as herself (host / musical guest)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC ⏐ 2019), as herself (musical guest)
“Once you really know yourself, can’t nobody tell you nothing about you.”
“To be a Hottie you gotta have a lot of self-love, a lot of confidence, you gotta be able to put your foot down. Hotties are supposed to turn other people into Hotties too. If you see someone that’s not quite confident, you gotta be the Hottie to gas up your friend.”
“I’m just a real person, not a caricature.”
“I spent a lot of time drawing and writing little comic books, and my mom was a rapper, so I would steal her instrumentals.”
“It’s not just about being sexy, it’s about being confident and me being confident in my sexuality.”
“Women make the world go round.”
“Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.”
“I was an only child so, at home, I’m turnt up by myself, doing whatever I wanna do.”
“I definitely have to pray and spend a lot of time by myself when I can.”
“I really like how the characters always has to go through some type of long journey that’s like a crazy struggle. And these anime shows give women power. She’s always the queen or somebody that you cannot beat – I love that.”
“Men are objects to me.”
“If you’ve got love for me, then I’m gonna have love for you, period.”
“You know how many men make music without biting each other’s heads off? Why do we have to do that? There’s room for everybody. I really couldn’t care less what the next girl’s doing. If she’s shining, that’s good. It’s not taking away from my light.”
Pics of Megan Thee Stallion
1. Photo together collection of all bags
2. She looks stunning with that sparkling top
3. A selfie from Stallion!
4. Megan Thee Stallion lights every performance
5. The pattern on her dress is head-turning
Who is Megan Thee Stallion?
She is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Who is Megan Thee Stallion’s real name?
Her real name is
What makes Megan Thee Stallion famous?
She’s famous because of her viral freestyle rapping on the internet, followed by the releases of her mixtape Fever (2019), EP Suga (2019), and Good News (2020) as her debut studio album.
Where is Megan Thee Stallion from?
She was born in San Antonio, Texas, United States.
How old is Megan Thee Stallion?
She was born in 1995, and she is 28 years old as of 2023.
When Megan Thee Stallion celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 15th of every February.
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
Her height is 5’10” or 178 cm.
Who are Megan Thee Stallion’s parents?
Her father’s name is Joseph Pete Jr. and her mother’s name is Holly Thomas.
Is Megan Thee Stallion married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Megan Thee Stallion’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriend Moneybagg Yo and Pardison Fontaine. Furthermore, she also used to be rumored to date Tory Lanez, G Eazy, and Romero Lukaku.
How rich is Megan Thee Stallion?
Her net worth is around $8 million and $12 million.
What is Megan Thee Stallion nationality?
Her nationality is American.
Megan Thee Stallion is a brilliant rapper that also priorities her education. She is the combination of brain, beauty, and talent.