Txunamy Ortiz has already fallen in love with the fashion world since she was just a child.
Starting from her big passion, her mother later realized her beautiful visual and amazing talents in fashion.
When she was just 5 years old, Txunamy’s mother started to post her photos on an Instagram account in 2015.
Slowly, this Aries influencer gained popularity over some social media platforms.
Txunamy then expanded her career by establishing musical.ly and YouTube several years later to get more social media career opportunities.
In 2017, Txunamy then was featured in two web series, Chicken Girls and Mani, which helped her to increase her fame.
After that, she appeared in various magazines, such as Glamour and Vogue.
Txunamy gained success on her social media platforms at a very young age, but she wasn’t satisfied just doing that.
She later built her own website, Fashionista, to sell t-shirts, phone cases, and so on, which was followed by her brand partnership with Nike.
- Real Name: Txunamy Ortiz
- Stage Name: Txunamy Ortiz
- Nickname: Txunamy
- Birthday: March 23, 2009
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 139 cm (4’6″)
- Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, Instagram Star, Actress
- Education: May Ranch Elementary School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Sdiezzel Ortiz (father), Esthalla Ortiz (mother)
- Siblings: Diezel Ortiz (brother) Ranger Ortiz (brother), Solage Ortiz (sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Txunamy Official
- Twitter: @txunamy
- Instagram: @txunamy
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Txunamy Official
- Txunamy’s father works as a businessman.
- Her mother manages all of her social media accounts.
- She idolizes Selena Gomez and Maddie Zigler so much.
- Txunamy once made a collaboration video with Hyden Summerhall.
- She loves imitating Selena and Maddie’s styles on her YouTube channel.
- Her original eye color is black.
- Txunamy has beautiful brown hair.
- She made a good friendship with Coco Quinn, Piper Rockelle, and Haley Leblanc.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- Chicken Girls (2017), as Brittany
- Mani (2017), as Brittany Diamond
Even though Txunamy Ortiz has just started her career, many people predict that she will be successful in no time. Well, keep up the good work, girl!