Joelle Joanie Siwa or also known as Jojo Siwa is American singer, dancer, actress, YouTube star, and TikTok star.
She was famous for her appearance in Dance Moms along with her mother when she was a kid.
Jojo Siwa is a famous Internet star that has built her career at such a young age. She became one of the contestants at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition when she was 10 years old.
Then, she started performing on American TV shows like The View and Good Day L.A. from 2014 to 2015, Jojo appeared in a reality show titled Dance Moms and this was her quantum leap.
A year later, she launched her first official single named Boomerang. Its music videos got millions of views and led her to receive the Breakout Artist of the Year from Vivid Seats.
In 2018, Jojo announced her concert tour named D.R.E.A.M. The performances took place worldwide, including in the UK, Australia, and Canada.
In the same year, she made her film debut on Blurt! and voiced characters in The Angry Birds Movie 2 in 2019.
Jojo has become an idol for younger ages audience. In 2017, she won Favorite Viral Music Artist from Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and Favorite Musical YouTube Creator a year later from the same award.
Read more: Alan Stokes – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Joelle Joanie Siwa
- Stage name: JoJo Siwa
- Nickname: Jojo
- Birthday: May 19, 2003
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actress
- Education: Homeschool
- Hobbies: Dancing and singing
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @itsjojosiwa
- Twitter: @itsjojosiwa
- Instagram: @itsjojosiwa
- TikTok: @itsjojosiwa
- YouTube: Its JoJo Siwa
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 174 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 29-24-33 (Bust 29, Waist 24, and Hips 33 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Father: Tom Siwa
- Mother: Jessalynn Siwa
- Brother: Jayden Siwa (Older Brother)
- Sister: –
Boyfriend, & Dating History
Mark Bomtempo is the first man Jojo Siwa publicly admitted as having romantic relationship with.
Though the relationship keep hidden until 2020, she finally introduced Mark for the first time through her TikTok video.
Sadly, the relationship ended few months after she introduced Mark, Jojo said through video that the reason of their break up was the different in career path.
Kylie Prew was the one who made Jojo realize her sexual orientation. She is also the one who encourages Jojo to come out to Jojo’s fans.
Kylie and Jojo first met while traveling on a cruise ship and they became friends after that. It’s not long after them decided to start dating in 2021.
However, in late 2021, Jojo and Kylie break up due to their busy schedules. They remained friends after the break up.
Jojo Siwa and Katie Mills relationship was kept under wraps until the two were spotted attending Lakers games together.
After the event, Jojo frequently shared their photo together. However this relationship was opposed by Jojo’s fans due to Mills past.
Though Mills has apologized for what she had done in the past, it feels like they can’t keep their relationship going.
The rumor about Avery Cyrus and Jojo’s relationship comes to surface after they recorded a mukbang together.
Since Jojo spotted recording with Avery Cyrus, they frequently spotted together even going to Disneyland together.
Jojo Siwa’s net worth is around $20 million. She earns her wealth from YouTube, as well as being a dancer, and singer.
Jojo Siwa has been appearing on Dance Moms since she was 13. Back in 2015, the girls that appeared on Dance Moms were paid $2,000 per episode during season 5.
Counting how many episodes she was in, she could probably make up to $64,000.
She also appeared in Dancing with the Stars in which she made $125,000 for the first two weeks.
Her television debut has helped her gain more exposure. She takes a chance of her fame and opens a YouTube channel and is persistently making content for YouTube.
Each of the videos she posts could gather 50,000 to 2 million views in which could earn her ads revenue.
According to Forbes, her YouTube channel could bring her $15 million each year. As Jojo is still active on YouTube, the number could also increase.
- Her trademarks are big bows, colorful outfits, and high ponytails.
- Even though she wears colorful during the on-screen appearance, her ideal outfit at home is shorts or leggings and cute T-shirts.
- Her brother is also an Internet star.
- Jojo’s favorite style of dance is jazz.
- Jojo Siwa has aspired to be a surgeon.
- She becomes best friends with Rachel Ballinger, Trav and Cor, and Colleen Ballinger.
- She owns a dog called Bow Bow.
- This star has suffered from traction alopecia, due to hair pulling force for a long time.
- In 2016, JoJo launched an accessory line, including colorful bows, pillows, and backpacks at Claire’s.
- However, the bow was banned in the UK since students who couldn’t purchase the bows were bullied and it became a distraction during class.
- She bought a BMW 4 Series Convertible car in 2018 and decorated it with her photo.
- In 2019, JoJo purchased a mansion in California worth 3.5 million USD.
- The US Food and Drug Administration found that Jojo’s cosmetics products contained asbestos.
- In 2018, Jojo partnered with J. C. Penney, an American department store.
- She made a video with Kim Kardashian’s daughter, North West, about her babysitting West in 2019.
- Her tour with Nickelodeon SlimeFest in 2019 cost her a lack of sleep.
- In 2020, JoJo donated 100,000 USD to the Australian Fire Relief.
- She broke up with Mark Bontempo in August 2020.
- Time magazine listed her as one of the most influential people in 2020.
- In 2021, she came out and identified herself as pansexual.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Avani Gregg – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- The J Team (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2021)
- Nonstop – Jojo Siwa (2020)
- Bop! – Jojo Siwa (2019)
- Only Getting Better – Jojo Siwa (2018)
- High Top Shoes – Jojo Siwa (2018)
- Every Girl’s a Super Girl – Jojo Siwa (2017)
- Hold the Drama – Jojo Siwa (2017)
- Kid in a Candy Store – Jojo Siwa (2017)
- Boomerang – Jojo Siwa (2017)
- Jojo’s Rockin’ Christmas – Jojo Siwa (2020)
- Celebrate – Jojo Siwa (2019)
- D.R.E.A.M The Music – Jojo Siwa (2018)
- The J Team (2021), as Jojo Siwa
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019), as Jay, Kira (voices)
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (Disney+ I 2022), as Madison
- Middle School Moguls (Nickelodeon I 2019), as Josie (voice)
- Blurt (Nickelodeon I 2018), as Victoria
- School of Rock (Nickelodeon I 2017), as Audrey
- Bizaardvark (Disney Channel I 2016), as herself
- America’s Got Talent Season 1 (2022), as herself
- So You Think You Can Dance (2022), as herself/judge
- Dancing with the Stars (2021), as herself
- Celebrity Family Feud Season 7 (2021), as herself
- Celebrity Watch Party (2020), as herself
- The Subtitute (2020), as herself
- The Masked Singer (2020), as herself
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2019), as herself
- All That (2018), as herself
- Lip Sync Battle Shorties (2017), as herself
- Make It Pop (2016), as herself
- Dance Moms (2015), as herself
- Good Day New York (2015), as herself
- The View (2015), as herself
- Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition (2013), as herself
- 2021 Favorite Social Music Star – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2020 Favorite Social Music Star – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2018 Favorite Musical YouTube Creator – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2017 Favorite Viral Music Artist – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2022 Outstanding Choreography – Children’s and Family Emmy Awwards
- 2022 Favorite Social Music Star – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2019 Favorite TV Host – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
“I’m never givin’ up.”
“They got nothing on us.”
“Every girl’s a super girl.”
“I don’t let the haters get their way.”
“Lookout, we’re coming your way.”
“People call me energy in a bottle.”
“I wanna make these good times last.”
“We do it better when we’re together.”
“Let’s dance like it’s nobody’s business.”
“I really have been dancing my whole life.”
“Everyone should just be kind to one another.”
“I get bullied a lot on social media, and it’s terrible.”
“Something’s going to happen and I think it’s really big.”
“Grey’s Anatomy’ is by far, by a landslide, my favorite show.”
“I wake up saying every day’s another chance to rock it.”
“We always dressin’ up, it’s better with some glitter on it.”
“Something’s going to happen and I think it’s really big.”
“I carry my camera with me everywhere. I’m a vlogger!”
“I feel everyone should feel empowered to live their best life.”
“By the time I left ‘Dance Moms,’ I’d made so many friendships.”
“There’s always time to grow older. You can never grow younger.”
“My thing with failure, just forget about it and get up and do it again.”
“I think that is very important to me, that everyone loves everyone.”
“Dance Moms’ was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life!”
“Won’t let the haters get their way. I’mma come back like a boomerang.”
“I just want to make people happy and make a difference in people’s lives.”
“I have experienced a lot of online bullying because I am homeschooled.”
“If there’s someone getting picked on, be nice to them and be helpful to them.”
“I just always wear bows. I always love bows, and it’s always been my thing.”
“I’ve always kind of just had a big personality and a voice that I wanted heard.”
“I think going on tour, having lots of songs and music videos would be super cool.”
“Dancing and singing are the two things that have stuck with me throughout my life.”
“I really love Meghan Trainor and how she doesn’t care what people think about her.”
“Anything can go wrong, but you can’t think about it all the time. You have to enjoy every moment.”
“Always have a black bow, a white bow, a rainbow bow – those bows will match literally just about everything!”
“Boomerang’ is all about coming back from the hate and not listening to the hate. It really tells a message.”
“If you are wearing a JoJo bow, you are a Siwanator. If you are a Siwanator, then you are nice, powerful, confident, and believe in yourself.”
“I don’t think that people don’t succeed; I think that it takes time! Everyone will have their time to shine!”
“I’ve always just worn bows. They just got bigger and better and sparklier – and then I became ‘JoJo with the bow bow,’ and it became a thing.”
“When I plan ahead, I don’t just plan what I’m doing tomorrow. I also plan what I’m doing five years from now.”
“Honestly, it’s hard to deal with the haters, but something that has helped me is not to focus on the haters and to focus on the nice people!”
“Literally, ‘Dance Moms’ was so amazing, and I have the world to thank for that. They were so awesome – the set, the cast, the crew – it was amazing.”
“It’s a very hard goal. But, what I want is to tell people who are getting bullied to stand up to the bully and not let it be OK – tell a teacher, the principal, or your parents. I want people to stand up and to be confident.”
“I have something called ‘Siwanators,’ and if you’re a Siwanator, you’re strong. You’re powerful. You stand up to the bullies. If you’re a Siwanator, you’re nice. And the way you can tell if someone is a Siwanator is if they have a JoJo bow in.”
“I’m very proud of ‘Every Girl’s a Super Girl.’ I want all girls to know that no matter what size, color, or shape, whatever they are, that every girl is a super girl! They should be brave, confident, and have fun and enjoy every day!”
“I should be on Broadway. You have to sing, you have to dance, you have to speak well, and I’m good at all of those!”
“One day, I can come up with 50 content ideas, and I’m like, ‘Boom, I want to do this idea, this idea, this idea.’ I have a YouTube notebook, and I write them all down. Then other days, I’m like, ‘I have no clue what I want to do today.’ I rarely have days like that.”
“I love doing YouTube. That’s where my heart is, and so it makes me sad when I can’t put a good, fun, energetic video out because that’s what I love to do – and that’s my passion. And that’s who I am.”
“I never really had experienced hate in school with girls and boys. What I do experience is social media, and so every day, people comment, ‘You’re fat, you’re ugly, you’re rude, you’re all this stuff,’ and I just don’t like it at all. I don’t want anyone to have to go through that.”
“MeToo is a strong movement in Hollywood, but a lot of my fans and demographic are younger, and they don’t really understand what’s going on with it. I wanted to put something out for them, even for those who are 4 years old, that every girl is a supergirl. No matter your age, your height, your weight, your color – whatever you are.”
Pics of JoJo Siwa
1. Her colorful bow matches her cheerful personality
2. One of Jojo’s performances!
3. She wears a more neutral tone outfit
4. The glittery accessory on her head is stunning
5. This all-white outfit with silver details looks cute on her
Jojo Siwa has made a sensation and left an impact on her audience. Are you one of her fans?