Jojo Siwa is a famous Internet star that has built her career at such a young age. She became one of the contestants at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition when she was 10 years old.
Then, she started performing on American TV shows like The View and Good Day L.A. from 2014 to 2015, Jojo appeared in a reality show titled Dance Moms and this was her quantum leap.
A year later, she launched her first official single named Boomerang. Its music videos got millions of views and led her receive the Breakout Artist of the Year from Vivid Seats.
In 2018, Jojo announced her concert tour named D.R.E.A.M. The performances took place worldwide, including the UK, Australia, and Canada.
In the same year, she started her film debut in Blurt! and voiced characters in The Angry Birds Movie 2 in 2019.
Jojo has become an idol for younger ages audience. In 2017, she won Favorite Viral Music Artist from Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and Favorite Musical YouTube Creator a year later from the same award.
- Full name: Joelle Joanie Siwa
- Stage name: JoJo Siwa
- Nickname: Jojo
- Born: May 19, 2003, in Nebraska, US
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Singer, dancer, internet personality
- Education: Homeschool
- Hobbies: Dancing and singing
- Parents: Tom Siwa (Father) and Jessalynn Siwa (Mother)
- Sibling: Jayden Siwa
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @itsjojosiwa
- Twitter: @itsjojosiwa
- Instagram: @itsjojosiwa
- TikTok: @itsjojosiwa
- YouTube: Its JoJo Siwa
- Her trademarks are big bows, colorful outfits, and high ponytail.
- Even though she wears colorful during the on-screen appearance, her ideal outfit at home is shorts or leggings and cute T-shirts.
- Her brother is also an Internet star.
- Jojo’s favorite style of dance is jazz.
- Siwa has aspired to be a surgeon.
- She becomes best friends with Rachel Ballinger, Trav and Cor, and Colleen Ballinger.
- She owns a dog called Bow Bow.
- This star has suffered from traction alopecia, due to hair pulling force for a long time.
- In 2016, JoJo launched an accessory line, including colorful bows, pillows, and backpacks at Claire’s.
- However, the bow was banned in the UK since students who couldn’t purchase the bows were bullied and it became distractions during the class.
- She bought a BMW 4 Series Convertible car in 2018 and decorated it with her photo.
- In 2019, JoJo purchased a mansion in California worth 3.5 million USD.
- The US Food and Drug Administration found that Jojo’s cosmetics products contained asbestos.
- In 2018, Jojo partnered with J. C. Penney, an American department store.
- She made a video with Kim Kardashian’s daughter, North West, about her babysitting West in 2019.
- Her tour with Nickelodeon SlimeFest in 2019 cost her a lack of sleep.
- In 2020, JoJo donated 100,000 USD to the Australian Fire Relief.
- She broke up with Mark Bontempo in August 2020.
- Time magazine listed her as one of the most influential people in 2020.
Pics of JoJo Siwa
1. Her colorful bow matches her cheerful personality
2. One of Jojo’s performances!
3. She wears a more neutral tone outfit
4. The glittery accessory on her head is stunning
5. This all-white outfit with silver details looks cute on her
Jojo Siwa has made a sensation and left an impact on her audience. Are you one of her fans?