Many people know Cleo Rose Elliott as a popular public figure because of her amazing talents in singing, songwriting, and modeling, but only a few know about her personal life.
Since this Virgo woman was a little girl, she already fell in love with the world of music. To express her love for music, she then learned some musical instruments, such as guitar and flute.
That passion became bigger and bigger until Cleo wanted to be a big singer without following her father’s career as a movie star, Sam Elliott.
At first, she attended Malibu High School for just 3 years, but later, she then was transferred to another high school, Colin McEwan High School.
In that new high school, the aim was to be trained by Charity Chapman, a classical singer.
That education then later was followed by her studies at the Joanne Barron/D.W. Brown Acting Studio to study Italian Eropa right after she graduated from high school in 2002.
During the early 2000s, Cleo also started her career as a fashion model by joining Sexyhair, a show for hairstyling in 2003.
She then later leveled up her game in the music industry by working on some music and debuted her solo album release in 2008, No More Lies.
That album became a big hit, but unfortunately, her name started to decline after the violent case that happened between her and her mother in 2011.
After that fight, Cleo later kept her personal and career life away from the spotlight.
But starting in 2017, she came back into the public eye by attending some movie awards with her family and boyfriend.
Read also: Kat Graham – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Cleo Rose Elliott
- Stage Name: Cleo Rose Elliott
- Nickname: Cleo
- Birthday: September 17, 1984
- Birthplace: Malibu, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Model
- Education: Malibu High School, Colin McEwan High School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Sam Elliott (father), Katherine Ross (mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Randy Christopher Bates (2013 – present)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @cleoroseelliott
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- For Cleo, music is her ultimate life.
- She is so passionate to considered “big” in the music industry.
- In her family, she is the only child.
- Cleo’s mother and father met for the first time in 1969 on the set of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- After that, her parents met again in The Legacy (1978).
- Her mother divorced her fourth husband and then married her father, Sam, in 1984.
- Cleo was born the same year her parents got married.
- Cleo has a body ratio of 36-28-40 inches.
- Cleo has naturally brown eyes.
- Her natural hair color is blonde.
- She loves to dye her hair pink and style it with curls.
- On his boyfriend’s Instagram, Cleo is often tagged by him.
- Cleo once attended the 2019 Academy Awards ceremony with Randy when her father was the nominee for his role in the movie A Star Is Born.
- Cleo once threatened to murder her mother without any reason back in 2011.
- Her mother said that Cleo had already become violent when she was just a child.
- During that time, she made a lot of mess by kicking the door of the kitchen cupboard.
- When Cleo did that, her mother wanted to call the cops, but Cleo stopped that by cutting the telephone wires using scissors.
- After that, Cleo stabbed her mother’s arm six times with scissors, and she wasn’t allowed to contact her mother based on the court’s order.
- During that time, she was also ordered to stay away at least 100 years away from her mother’s house.
- After that incident, she kept her profile away from the spotlight.
- That dramatic event made her relationship with her mother break. But in 2017, their relationship became better, as proven by their appearances together in public, such as at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
- Cleo is a true animal lover.
- In her home, she has cats, rabbits, horses, and also dogs as her pets.
- She said that her musical influence comes from hard rock.
- Cleo prefers Guns N’ Roses and Led Zeppelin to the Verdi repertoire.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is $1.5 million.
Read also: Jessica De Gouw – Biography, Age, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- No More Lies (2008)
- Man In Black (2008)
- Angels’ Feet (2008)
- Keep Holdin’ On (2008)
- Take It Back (2008)
“The only way I know to write is straight from my heart.”
“The songs on No More Lies are about love, of course. Finding love and losing it. But it’s not about one specific person.”
“My parents are both so talented and it just makes me so proud of them.”
Cleo Rose Elliott has a lot of things in her life, starting with experience, the spotlight, and even accidents. Even though, she chooses to stay strong and keep moving forward.