After a long time relationship with your partner, marriage is the next step that most of people will do.
Moreover, for a woman, wearing the best dress and gorgeous make-up will make their wedding party perfect and awesome. A beautiful look will be the best present for the future husband.
We could not agree more that all women want to look completely stunning and different from their looks in daily activity, especially for their husband to be. A typical glamour white dress which is perfect for her special day.
Therefore, if you are looking for some inspirations and ideas for your wedding dress, you have to check out these 9 amazing dresses from Hollywood stars. Let’s see them!
Read more: 9 Best Autographs of Celebrities That You Have To Know
1. Anne Hathaway chooses a ball gown for her wedding dress. This dress is a typical dress like a princess
2. Adam Levine’s wife, Behati Prisloo gives you the impressive ideas for wedding dresses which was designed by Alexander Wang
3. Hailey Bieber picks A-line dress in her special day. This dress is perfect for pear shape body
4. Kim Kardashian also wears A-line dress in her wedding party with her ex husband, Kanye West
5. A simple but elegant dress from Megan Markle is one of the best ideas that you should try. She chooses a sheath dress plus a beautiful crown
6. The Mila Kunis’ ball gown is so beautiful that most people will love too. She adds a small pendant for the perfect look
7. A model and designer, Nicky Hilton teaches us how making an amazing wedding dress for your special day. She looks so gorgeous in her princess dress
8. Luke Combs’ wife, Nicole Hocking, has a shoulderless dress. Many people agree that her wedding dress will make everyone looks amazing
9. Priyanka Chopra has a bit different wedding dress than any other women. The price is about $2 Million
Read more: Shocking! 9 Hollywood Stars Have Different Colored-Eyes
A wedding dress is one of the most important things in the wedding party. Then, from 9 dresses from celebrities, which one is the best in your opinion?