Adrianne Palicki is an American actress, model, and writer. She’s best recognized for starring in Friday Night Lights (2006–2011) as Tyra Collette and in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014–2016) as Barbara “Bobbi” Morse/Mockingbird.
Other notable acting projects she’s involved in include The Orville (2017–present), Legion (2010), Red Dawn (2012), G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013), and John Wick (2014).
Early into her career as an actress in Hollywood, Adrianne Palicki got roles in some TV series such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2004), Smallville (2004), North Shore (2005), and so on.
Her good performance earned her a job with NBC in 2006 to join the cast of its TV series Friday Night Lights.
Bigger roles on the little screen followed then. She managed to secure major roles in the TV series Lone Star (2010) and the horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series (2014).
After playing small roles in certain movies, in 2012, she was given a role as the main character in the movie Red Dawn, a war movie in light of the 1984 movie of the same title.
The next year, she became the female lead character in the movie G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In addition, she was enrolled to get into the famous TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Her career kept on peaking from there as she had two big-screen projects by 2014, namely the movies John Wick and Dr. Cabbie.
- Real Name: Adrianne Lee Palicki
- Stage Name: Adrianne Palicki
- Nickname: Adrianne
- Birthday: May 6, 1983
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Professions: Actress, Model, Writer
- Education: Whitmer High School
- Hobbies: Painting, drawing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @AdriannePalicki
- Instagram: @adriannepalicki
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 63 Kg (139 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 36-25-34 (Bust -36, Waist -25, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Jeff Palicki
- Mother: Nancy Palicki
- Brother: Eric Palicki
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
She’s reportedly dated D.J. Cotrona, who’s her co-star in G.I. Joe: Retaliation, in August 2011.
However, their relationship is said to cease in June 2013 for unknown reasons.
She met Jackson on the filming set of John Wick in 2013. Their romance began to bloom there.
In September 2014, the couple became engaged. Unfortunately, they called it off in 2015 for undisclosed reasons.
She’s rumored to date Scott, after they were spotted being together and holding hands during Comic-Con event in San Diego.
The pair officially announced their engagement in early 2019. They got married on May that year in Austin, Texas.
That being said, it only took a couple of months before Adrianne filed for divorce from him. She requested to dismiss the filing in November.
Unfortunately, she filed for divorce again in July 2020 and the couple were separated for good.
According to multiple sources, she is estimated to have built $5 million of net worth. She appeared to accumulate her wealth mainly through working as a professional actress and model.
- Adrianne Palicki worked at Togo’s as a sandwich maker when she first came to Los Angeles.
- During high school, she was extremely sporty as she ran track, played b-ball, and was a runner-up for homecoming queen.
- Her brother, Eric Palicki, is a comic book writer who first influenced her to love comic books.
- She tattooed her parents’ names on her arm.
- Adrianne always tried to see a play each week when she lived in New York.
- She is of multiracial descent. Her grandfather from her father’s side, Arthur Palicki, was of Polish descent, and her grandmother from her father’s side, Margaret Hunyon, was of Hungarian descent. Meanwhile, her mother, Nancy Palicki, is of English and German descent.
- Adrianne has celiac disease, which is a fairly excruciating disease that can cause malabsorption as well as harm the coating of the digestion tracts.
- As per an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, she admitted that she had scarcely burped in her life, calling it a disability.
- Adrianne Palicki is a comic book fan.
- Adrianne plays out her own stunts in the movie Legion (2010).
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
- Quasi (2023), as the main character
- With/In: Volume 2 (2021), as a supporting character
- Thoughts and Prayers (2021), as Senator Barnes
- It’s Supposed to be Easy (2017), as Kris
- S.W.A.T.: Under Siege (2017), as Ellen Dwyer
- Calling in the Cavalry (2015), as self
- John Wick: The Assassin’s Code (2015), as self
- Baby, Baby, Baby (2015), as Sunny
- John Wick (2014), as Ms. Perkins
- Dr. Cabbie (2014), as Natalie Wilman
- Coffee Town (2013), as Becca
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013), as Jaye Burnett
- Red Dawn (2012), as Toni Walsh
- Waves (2011), as a supporting character
- Elektra Luxx (2010), as Holly Rocket
- Legion (2010), as Charlie
- Humanity’s Last Line of Defense (2010), as self
- Women in Trouble (2009), as Holly Rocket
- Seven Mummies (2006), as Isabelle
- Popstar (2005), as Whitney Addison
- Getting Rachel Back (2003), as Rachel
- Rewrite (2003), as a supporting character
- The Orville (Fox | 2017), as Commander Kelly Grayson
- Pretty Vacant (Tubi | 2016), as Marina
- EW Reunites (NBC | 2016), as self
- Marvel’s Most Wanted (ABC | 2016), as Barbara “Bobbi” Morse
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Double Agent (ABC | 2015), as self
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC | 2014), as Barbara “Bobbi” Morse
- This Is Why You’re Single (MTV | 2014), as Maria
- About a Boy (NBC | 2014), as Dr. Samantha Lake
- Drunk History (Comedy Central | 2014), as Kate Warne
- From Dusk till Dawn: The Series (El Rey | 2014), as Vanessa Styles
- Wonder Woman (NBC | 2011), as Diana Prince
- Criminal Minds (CBS | 2011), as Sydney Manning
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III (Cartoon Network | 2010), as Padmé Amidala
- Lone Star (Fox | 2010), as Cat Thatcher
- Family Guy (Fox | 2010), as Tiffani Thiessen
- Titan Maximum (Cartoon Network | 2009), as Clare
- CSI: Miami (CBS | 2009), as Marisa Dixon
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (Cartoon Network | 2008), as Padmé Amidala
- Robot Chicken (Cartoon Network | 2007), as a supporting character
- Winter Tales (AE | 2007), as Mistletoe Girl
- Friday Night Lights (NBC | 2006), as Tyra Collette
- Aquaman (The WB | 2006), as Nadia
- South Beach (UPN | 2006), as Brianna
- Supernatural (The WB | 2005), as Jessica Moore
- North Shore (Fox | 2005), as Lisa Ruddnick
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (CBS | 2004), as Judy Robinson
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS | 2004), as Miranda
- Quintuplets (Fox | 2004), as Jessica Geiger
- Smallville (The WB | 2004), as Lindsay Harrison
- The Man Cave Chronicles Podcast (Apple | 2022), as a guest
- The Talk (CBS | 2017), as a guest
- The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS | 2017), as a guest
- Extra (Syndication | 2017), as a guest
- Hollywood Medium (NBC | 2017), as a guest
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2015), as a guest
- Vivir de cine (Intereconomia TV | 2013), as a guest
- Reel Junkie (NGTV | 2012), as a guest
- Attack of the Show! (G4 | 2012), as a guest
- Hollywood and Hyland (BermanBaun | 2012), as a guest
- 1st Look (NBC | 2012), as a guest
- IC Places Hollywood (Channel 4 | 2012), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2010), as a guest
- Up Close with Carrie Keagan (No Good TV | 2010), as a guest
- The Bonnie Hunt Show (Syndication | 2010), as a guest
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS | 2010), as a guest
- Chelsea Lately (E! | 2010), as a guest
- The Teen Choice Awards 2007 (Fox | 2007), as a host
- Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC | 2006), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- Where’s the Love? (2016) – The Black Eyed Peas feat. The World
- We Are the Ones (2008) – will.i.am
- No Angel (Black Mask Studios | 2016), as a co-author
“Obviously I love working in film and television, but I started in theater and I’d love to be on Broadway.”
“Angelina Jolie is my style inspiration.”
“My brother is a comic-book writer, and I was always in love with comics.”
“Ninjas are so cool!”
“I would love to play Wonder Woman on the big screen.”
“The energy of live theater is indescribable. You are just in the moment for an hour and a half.”
“I’m naturally athletic, and I think playing strong, female roles just kind of happened.”
“I love to do comedy.”
“Alan Moore’s writing is almost novelistic. It’s very intricate and wordy and smart.”
“I love shopping; I’m a jeans and a T-shirt kind of girl, but I go classy when I dress up – with a little bit of sexy.”
“I’m addicted to tattoos. I can’t stop; I love them.”
“I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn’t mean that I’m less girly, it just means that I have this other side of me. It’s kinda cool to be a little bit of both, I think.”
“I want a guy I can go hiking with, who wants to do outdoorsy stuff. It’s so much fun to be out in nature and who better to do that with than the person you’re dating?”
“I love a sandwich that you can barely fit in your mouth because there’s so much stuff on it. The bread should not be the main thing on a sandwich.”
“The hardest thing as an actor is that you work really hard constantly for these roles, and you invest so much in it. And when they don’t come to fruition and nobody sees them, there’s a part of you that dies a little bit. It’s like, ‘Ah! But I worked so hard!’ But that’s the business.”
“With all the care that women do and all the money we spend to maintain our hair, men can at least take the time to wash their face with a simple inexpensive product that will soften their facial hair so they’re not hurting us when we go in for a kiss. Trust me, guys, women will want to kiss you more if you take care of your facial hair.”
“I like a grizzly look as long as it’s maintained. Facial hair requires maintenance; you can’t just grow it out and be done with it.”
“My favorite action movie growing up was ‘Supergirl.’ It wasn’t good by any stretch of the imagination, but it was my favorite because I wanted to be her. I have a Supergirl tattoo.”
“It looks better when you do your own stunts, because seeing somebody’s face when they’re doing them is fun for the audience.”
“I’m very tall, so I like a guy who’s bigger than me – it makes me feel feminine and safe. I don’t like to be hovering over a guy or feel like a linebacker.”
Adrianne Palicki has the ability and the passion to become an actress greater than she is as of now, so it would be quite an honor to watch out for the development of her career in the future.