Arden Cho first took interest in acting and theater when she was already in college.
Back then, she joined drama class in University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. These classes inspired her to pursue a career in acting.
After graduating with a degree in psychology and spending the summer on missionary trip in Kenya, Arden moved to Los Angeles.
She managed to get an agent even though she didn’t have any screen credits.
The woman born from Texas landed her first role as Hyori in the short film My First Crush (2008).
Then in 2010, she got modeling job from cosmetic brand Clinique. Arden became the face for their Asia campaign in mid-November of that year.
Before landing this job, she has also modeled for Nike Japan in 2008 and Reebok Korea in 2010. This talented actress even won the Miss Korea Chicago competition back in 2004.
Although she has worked with some big name brands, Arden is most known for her role as Kira Yukimura in TV series Teen Wolf.
She was casted as for recurring character in season 3, but eventually got promoted as a main cast for season 4 and 5 (2014-2016). Unfortunately, she did not return for the next and final season.
After her work in Teen Wolf, Arden next big break is on another TV Series Chicago Med. Throughout 2018-2019, she played a recurring character Emily Choi. She made appearance in 17 episodes.
Other than acting and modeling, the woman born in 1985 is also interested in music. She has been doing song covers of various popular songs since 2010.
Arden went on to release her original song titled I’m Just A Girl in 2011. She followed it up with the release of her first EP My True Happy in 2013.
The music videos for those songs got millions of views. This multi-talented woman was even planning a tour for the EP before her career as an actress took off.
Over the years, she has released more original songs including Take it Off (2016), Electrify (2019), and Simply (2020). In May 2021, Arden released another single calling it Bubblegum.
- Real Name: Arden Cho (아덴 조)
- Stage Name: Arden Cho
- Nickname: Arden
- Birthday: August 16, 1985
- Birthplace: Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 163 cm (5’4”)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, Singer, Model
- Education: University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Jason (Younger Brother)
- Boyfriend: Ryan Giga (breakup in 2020), Samuel Juno Park
- Facebook: Arden Cho Official
- Twitter: @arden_cho
- Instagram: @arden_cho
- Tiktok: @arden_cho
- Youtube: ardenBcho / Arden Cho Official
- Arden’s family consists of father, mother, and a younger brother named Jason.
- Even though she was born in Amarillo, Texas, Arden was raised in San Antonio/Plano and also Minnesota.
- This model has a dog that she named Chewy.
- When she was young, she used to get bullied and physically abused at school. It was due to her race and being a minority.
- She learned how to play the piano for four years and the cello for six years.
- This talented actress attended floor gymnastics and dance studio for four years.
- She also did martial arts training for seven years.
- In high school and college, she was part of a cheerleader team.
- Arden was the MC for 2005 Miss Korea Chicago beauty pageant.
- She also took the spot as MC in 27th Inauguration of the Korean American Association of Chicago.
- This Leo woman has become the CEO of Leonard & Church, a watch company in New York.
- She does lots of humanitarian works like visiting and helping orphanages.
- Since 2002, she has been an avid poker player.
- Arden used to date popular Youtuber Ryan Higa between 2015-2020.
- She is friends with fellow Asian-American celebrities like Amber Liu, David Choi, and many more.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Arden Cho
1. Arden looks so soft and beautiful in Hanbok
2. Her face is perfect in this close-up
3. Spending a nice day under the sun
4. She can literally pull off any look
5. Loving this fall/winter style by Arden
Arden Cho is truly a multi-talented woman. Whether it’s in acting, singing, or modeling, her next project must be exciting to see.