Even though you know Blake Shelton as a famous country singer, his first performance is at a beauty pageant when he was 8 years old.
Blake Shelton started gaining popularity in 1992 when he got the Denbo Diamond Award at the age of 16. In 1997, he met Bobby Braddock and was helped to sign a production contract.
Austin was his first single on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks that ranked number one on the chart.
Then, Warner Bros. Records released his debut album named Blake Shelton in 2001. His career blew up due to Shelton’s second and third albums, The Dreamer and Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill.
Many awards have been received, including American Country Awards, Billboard Music Award, and an American Music Award.
Blake’s outstanding works led him to become a judge or coach in singing competitions like Clash of the Choirs, Nashville Star, and The Voice.
- Full Name: Blake Tollison Shelton
- Stage Name: Blake Shelton
- Nickname: Toad, Blake
- Birthday: June 18, 1976
- Birthplace: Ada, Oklahoma, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Height: 196 cm (6’4″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Catholic
- Profession: Singer
- Education: Ada High School
- Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting, Cooking
- Parents: Dick Shelton (Father), Dorothy Shelton (Mother)
- Sibling: Richie Shelton, Endy Shelton
- Wife: Gwen Stefani (Married 2021), Miranda Lambert (2011–2015), Kaynette Williams (2003–2006)
- Facebook: @blakeshelton
- Twitter: @blakeshelton
- Instagram: @blakeshelton
- TikTok: @blakeshelton
- YouTube: Black Shelton Official
- His signature looks are his curly hair and sky-high height.
- This guy is not a big fan of clubs and cities. He prefers spending time on his ranch.
- Blakes’ close friends are Kelly Clarkson, Trace Adkins, Adam Levine, and John Legend.
- He likes chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and country gravy.
- As the countryman he is, Blake raises chickens, turkeys, and more. He once had a pet turkey called… Turkey.
- Garth Brooks played a role in Shelton’s musical career. He was his inspiration!
- His brother Richie Shelton passed away when Blake was 14. He dedicated a song Over You for his brother.
- Two weeks after his high school graduation, he moved to Nashville to pursue his music career.
- Shelton married Kaynette Gern in 2003 and divorced 3 years later.
- Then, he was married to Miranda Lambert in May 2011 and got divorces in 2015.
- He took Lambert to the stage when performing at Super Bowl XLVI.
- In 2012, Blake recorded Time for Me to Come Home with his mom. He included it on his album Cheers, It’s Christmas.
- Two days after his divorce announcement with Miranda Lambert, he drank vodka during an interview in Entertainment Tonight.
- In 2013, he got the Gene Weed Special Achievement Award for his impactful role on The Voice as a coach.
- In 2015, Shelton rescued a man from an Oklahoma flood using a tow rope, then drove the man home.
- He wrote Go Ahead and Break My Heart to capture Gwen Stefani’s attention. He sent half of the song to her, then she continued it. How sweet!
- In 2017, People Magazine listed him the Sexiest Man Alive.
- He is portrayed as The Voice judge in Pitch Perfect 2.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic in April 2020, he donated USD 150,000 to the Give From Home Day fundraiser.
- Black Shelton engaged to Gwen Stefani in 2020.
- His ideal type is…
1. Are you ready to be coached by Blake Shelton in The Voice?
2. He definitely can rock every stage!
3. His outfit and Christmas decorations make him look like a family man, right?
4. What do you think about his country-man appearance in this outfit?
5. Who says only men with a big city background look cool? Blake has broken the stereotype!
You need to salute Blake Shelton for his genre consistency in country music! His dedication to that particular genre has led him to be a successful in his career.