Ciara started her career by forming a group with her friends. Yet, they have many differences and separated.
Then, she wrote songs for other singers such as Blu Cantrell and Fantasia Barrino. In 2003, she signed a contract with LaFace Records and released her debut single called Goodies.
Next, she released her album with the same title in 2004. The album ranked at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200 and reached the top rank on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
It also received the platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America three times.
In 2006, she got four nominations from the 2006 Grammy Awards and won Best Short-Form Music Video for her song Lose Control.
Her second album named Ciara: The Evolution was released in 2006. It peaked at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 and was sold more than 2 million worldwide.
She began her acting debut in All You’ve Got in 2006. In 2009, she also professionally embarked on the modeling industry, as she joined an agency named Wilhelmina Models.
She continued producing incredible songs since those got reputable awards, including MTV Video Music Awards and BET Awards.
She also collaborated with other singers, such as Chris Brown and Gwen Stefani.
- Full name: Ciara Princess Harris
- Stage name: Ciara
- Nickname: Ci, The Princess, Ci Ci
- Born: October 25, 1985, in Texas, US
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress
- Education: Riverdale High School
- Hobbies: Doing water sports and traveling
- Parents: Carlton Harris (Father) and Jackie Harris (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Russell Wilson
- Facebook: @ciaramusic
- Twitter: @ciara
- Instagram: @ciara
- TikTok: @ciara
- YouTube: Ciara
- Her trademarks are her breathy soprano vocals and long black hair.
- Her musical influences include Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson.
- Ciara’s name name was inspired by the Revlon fragrance.
- She and Rapper T.I are apparently cousins.
- When she was a child, she had lived in different places, such as Germany, California, and Utah.
- She loves eating cheesecake.
- In 2005, Maxim magazine named her as one of the Hot 100.
- She received six nominations at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.
- She became the face of Rocawear, Jay-Z’s clothing line, in 2007.
- In 2008, she performed the song Just Stand Up to Cancer, alongside Beyoncé, Rihanna, and more.
- The next year, Dosomething.org chose Ciara as its campaign’s face.
- People magazine listed her as one of the most beautiful people in the world in 2009.
- She also became the model of Vogue German edition in 2009.
- In the same year, LG endorsed her to promote their LG Chocolate Touch.
- Adidas Originals appointed her to be its spokesperson in 2010.
- World Music Awards nominated her for five categories including Best Song and Best Album.
- In 2016, she married Russell Wilson, an American football quarterback, in England.
- The singer also became Revlon’s Global Brand Ambassador.
- Their daughter named Sienna Princess Wilson was born in 2017.
- Along with her husband, she took ownership of Seattle Sounders FC.
- In July 2020, she gave birth to her son, Win Harrison Wilson.
1. Ciara’s side profile is amazing
2. The red dress looks gorgeous on her!
3. A selfie from Ciara with turquoise hair
4. Let’s chill together at home!
5. What do you think of The Princess’ bold outfit?
Ciara always gives the best performance because she has always loved music and dance.