Camille Razat is a French actress and model. She’s best recognized for starring in The Disappearance (2015) as Lea Morel and in Emily in Paris (2020–present) as Camille.
Camille Razat initially began her career in the entertainment world by becoming a professional model when she was just 14 years old.
During her modeling career, she successfully has modeled for various luxury brands, such as Balmain, Roger Vivier, Guy Laroche, and many more.
In 2015, Camille then expanded her career as an actress by starring in a thriller French series, The Disappearance.
Her role in that series was pretty recognizable, so in that year, she appeared again in another series, Capitaine Marleau.
Two years later, this French actress debuted in a movie entitled Rock’n Roll.
That project then was followed by her next appearance in Girls with Balls (2018), Paris Pillage (2018), and The 15:17 to Paris (2018).
And finally, in 2020, Camille got her acting career breakthrough by starring in the Netflix series, Emily in Paris, alongside Lily Collins and Ashley Park.
- Real Name: Camille Razat
- Stage Name: Camille Razat
- Nickname: Camille
- Birthday: March 1, 1994
- Birthplace: Toulouse, Occitania, France
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: French
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Gaming
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @camillerazat
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 32-24-35 (Bust -32, Waist -24, and Hips -35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Cathrine Cantegrel
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Even though it is not exactly known when she started dating Etienne, who’s a photographer, she revealed her relationship officially in 2017.
The couple got engaged in 2021. She shared the event in a sweet slow-motion video on her Instagram page and captioned it “Blessed” with diamond ring and purple heart emojis.
According to estimations by various sources, she has an approximate net worth of $1 million. She seemed to earn most of her income through acting.
- Many people see Camille as a true chic Parisian.
- She grew up in the France countryside.
- Camille thinks that she is not a Parisian.
- She revealed that she always has “Emily moments” when she first went to Paris.
- Camille has very precise skincare and beauty routine.
- She takes care of her skin a lot.
- She does micro-needling with hyaluronic acid every month.
- Her favorite beauty products are L’Oreal Revitalift serum, Augustius Bader, and a Gua Sha crystal roller.
- For her, the key to her makeup routine is keeping her skin texture look natural.
- She said that she already faces a lot of scary things in the modeling world, so the industry taught her a lot to be less scared when she jumped into the acting field.
- Actually, Camille grew up wanting to be a war reporter.
- Camille is an avid lover of gaming.
- World of Warcraft is her favorite game.
- She already knows the cast member of Emily in Paris before the show began.
- She said that her fashion style is masculine.
- She revealed that her real-life character isn’t really different from her character in Emily in Paris.
- Camille had to practice her English skill for her role in Emily in Paris.
- She is a really outgoing and social person.
- Her ideal type is…
- The 15:17 to Paris (2018), as train attendant
- Paris Pillage (2018), as Caprice
- Girls with Balls (2018), as Lise
- Rock’n Roll (2017), as Fille boîte de nuit
- Emily in Paris (Netflix | 2020-present ), as Camille
- Capitaine Marleau (France 3 | 2015), as Salome Delevigne
- The Disappearance (2015), as Lea Morel
“Emily in Paris is a heightened reality […] We know you can’t live like that, but we don’t care because they want to sell the beauty of it, the dream, the fashion and the city, and make a lighthearted show that people want to watch.”
“[After Emily in Paris] I get recognised on the street and I have a fan base. It’s pretty odd to me, but I’m grateful that people love the show.”
“I want to do different things. I have no interest in playing that role over and over. I keep saying no to a lot of things because I don’t want to be the French fashionista forever. I love fashion and I’m very passionate about it – that’s why I work with Roger Vivier – but I’m an actress.”
“Fashion in Emily in Paris is almost like a character. I love working with Marilyn and it’s more like a collaboration between us […] Camille is about being herself and classy and not loud. She is boyish and rock ‘n’ roll and sometimes she wears romantic dresses, but she’s more about being timeless rather than following trends.”
“I can’t explain this obsession with French women. I don’t know where it comes from … maybe from French cinema, which is still very big and was even bigger at some point with Catherine Deneuve. People want to embrace the French way of being natural and being yourself and not being loud about it and being classy. It’s that ‘je ne sais quoi’, hard to explain.”
“TV or movies, I don’t care, but the cool thing about movies is that they’re shorter so you’re able to do more projects in a year. The good thing about a series is that you build a character for years so it’s very interesting as an actor. I just don’t want to be pigeonholed.”
“I have always loved cinema and ever since I was a child, I watched a lot of movies—it was kind of a ritual with my mum. I only really thought about acting though because of John Cassavetes and Gena Rowlands, who I think is an amazing actress.”
“I’m more rock ‘n’ roll, and less girly. I love oversized jackets and very fitted jeans. I also wear Rangers and boots, while Camille tends to wear heels and dresses.”
“Beauty comes from within. I know it’s a cliché to say that but I truly believe it. If you feel comfortable in your own skin, you will be beautiful. Its not just about make-up it’s about an attitude. If you have self confidence, if you love what you wear and you’re comfortable, you will look amazing.”
“Kate Moss is such an icon – she’s so timeless whatever she wears because she has such charisma. I met her and she’s such an interesting character – she’s very clever, very funny, very normal and kind to people. Her style is effortless but very classy and with a bit of rock and roll.”
“I’m more of a boxing girl than a meditation girl. I guess that’s my form of meditation. I don’t like yoga that much I’m afraid.”
“You can be an activist and a feminist and still love make-up. They aren’t opposites. It’s too bad that there’s still this cliché that if you’re pretty and you love being a woman that you can’t be clever; this idea that you have to pick one. We don’t have to pick one, we can be both.”
“I’m quite over the idea that you have to wear make-up to red carpet events. I hope that in the near future we can all go to events wearing no make-up at all and no one will say anything.”
“[Women are] doing a job where we can literally watch ourselves ageing. You can watch a movie that you were in five years ago and think, “Oh god, I’ve changed so much”. In this industry, unfortunately, it’s easy to make a career when you’re young, but if you’re over 40, it’s very difficult.”
Camille Razat is really chic, amazing, and awesome. She is natural and never afraid to show off her originality.