Camille Razat initially began her career in the entertainment world by becoming a professional model when she was just 14 years old.
During her modeling career, she successfully has modeled for various luxury brands, such as Balmain, Roger Vivier, Guy Laroche, and many more.
In 2015, Camille then expanded her career as an actress by starring in a thriller French series, The Disappearance.
Her role in that series was pretty recognizable, so in that year, she appeared again in another series, Capitaine Marleau.
Two years later, this French actress debuted in a movie entitled Rock’n Roll.
That project then was followed by her next appearance in Girls with Balls (2018), Paris Pillage (2018), and The 15:17 to Paris (2018).
And finally, in 2020, Camille got her acting career breakthrough by starring in the Netflix series, Emily in Paris, alongside Lily Collins and Ashley Park.
- Real Name: Camille Razat
- Stage Name: Camille Razat
- Nickname: Camille
- Birthday: March 1, 1994
- Birthplace: Toulouse, Occitania, France
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: French
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Gaming
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Lucas Bravo
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @camillerazat
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Many people see Camille as a true chic Parisian.
- She grew up in the France countryside.
- Camille thinks that she is not a Parisian.
- She revealed that she always has “Emily moments” when she first went to Paris.
- Camille has very precise skincare and beauty routine.
- She takes care of her skin a lot.
- She does micro-needling with hyaluronic acid every month.
- Her favorite beauty products are L’Oreal Revitalift serum, Augustius Bader, and a Gua Sha crystal roller.
- For her, the key to her makeup routine is keeping her skin texture look natural.
- She said that she already faces a lot of scary things in the modeling world, so the industry taught her a lot to be less scared when she jumped into the acting field.
- Actually, Camille grew up wanting to be a war reporter.
- Camille is an avid lover of gaming.
- World of Warcraft is her favorite game.
- She already knows the cast member of Emily in Paris before the show began.
- She said that her fashion style is masculine.
- She revealed that her real-life character isn’t really different from her character in Emily in Paris.
- Camille had to practice her English skill for her role in Emily in Paris.
- She is a really outgoing and social person.
- Her ideal type is…
- The 15:17 to Paris (2018), as train attendant
- Paris Pillage (2018), as Caprice
- Girls with Balls (2018), as Lise
- Rock’n Roll (2017), as Fille boîte de nuit
- Emily in Paris (Netflix | 2020- ), as Camille
- Capitaine Marleau (France 3 | 2015), as Salome Delevigne
- The Disappearance (2015), as Lea Morel
Camille Razat is really chic, amazing, and awesome. She is natural and never afraid to show off her originality.