Courage Quotes – Everyone always sees the difference in everything that feels. You might even think about what’s wrong with you when you’re discouraged from something.
That can be sucking and guilty for a moment, but the discouragement you create sometimes makes you feel negative and changes a whole mood.
This made you think that you don’t deserve and are perfect than all of everyone you always see.
So, you need some courage and motivation before you can change anything you want.
Maybe, courage quotes can be the solution for you to be someone you want and told it without judgment and give you motivation to not feel guilty anymore.
Courage quotes are a motivation for you that have ever feared or been afraid about yourself more and more.
So, this is the moment now, you to need some motivation to bring you and motivation of all you think this is so bad like you don’t perfect for anything and you always compare yourself with someone for many reasons.
Even you don’t know why you always obsessed about everyone thought about you. Right?
Courage quotes sometimes have meaningful sentences, it help you realize what the best you can fit for yourself and give you the courage to take action.
And the main point, we hope these courage quotes will help you be grateful for your life everyday. this is might so relate to your life and should give you some positivity thinking.
Entire life, you can lose something, you don’t have an opportunity to change, what is wrong with you, make you less doing something or thinking give up for something.
But, I trust, everyone after reading all of these quotes I hope can be excited again and be brave to do something again. Sometimes, courage quotes have meaning like tell some stories, this is maybe relate with you.
So, we want to share you about courage quotes, this can be your motivation more and more.
Courage Quotes Can Give You Be Brave For Anything
1. “The strangest, most generous, and proudest of all virtues is true courage.” – Michel de Montaigne
2. “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.” -Charlie Chaplin
3. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your own heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
5. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” -Muhammad Ali
6. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” -Fyodor Dostoevsky (Crime and Punishment)
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr
8. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” -Nelson Mandela
9. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
10.) “In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential.” – Suze Orman
11. “Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” – Louis D Brandeis
12. “With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.” – Margaret Mitchell
13. “Courage! I have shown it for years; think you I shall lose it at the moment when my sufferings are to end?” – Marie Antoinette
14. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
15. “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
16. “Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” – Maya Angelou
17. ”I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me.” – Erica Jong
18. “Where your fear is, there is your task.” – Carl Jung
19. “A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
21. “Courage is a special kind of knowledge: the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.” – David Ben-Gurion
22. “There’s only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior.” – David Letterman
23. “Nothing gives us courage more readily than the desire to avoid looking like a damn fool.” – Dean Koontz
24. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
25. “You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Either life entails courage, or it ceases to be life.” – EM Forster
27. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.” – Erich Fromm
28. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”EW Hornung
29. “Money lost, little lost. Honour lost, much lost. Pluck lost, all lost.”- Erma Bombeck
30. “It is only necessary to have courage, for strength without self-confidence is useless.” – Giacomo Casanova
31. “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” – Gilbert K Chesterton
32. “The paradox of courage is that a man must be a little careless of his life even in order to keep it.” – Gilbert K Chesterton
33. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”- Harry S Truman
34. “People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.” – Hermann Hesse
35. “It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity.” – Horace
36. “Never give up. Keep trying and pushing and struggling, even if you don’t know what your goal is or why you would want to achieve it.” – Jack Handey
37. “My definition of courage is never letting anyone define you.” – Jenna Jameson
38. “The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.” – Jim Hightower
39. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”- JK Rowling
40. “Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.” – John Quincy Adams
41. “Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.”- John Wayne
42. “Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts.”- John Wooden
43. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.”- Jonas Salk
44. “Never be discouraged. If I were sunk in the lowest pits of Nova Scotia, with the Rocky Mountains piled on me, I would hang on, exercise faith, and keep up good courage, and I would come out on top.”- Joseph Smith, Jr
45. “Courage is found in unlikely places.”- JRR Tolkien
46. “My courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?'”- Lady Gaga
47. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”- Lao Tzu
48. “Do you have the courage to act outwardly on what you see inwardly.” – T.D. Jakes
49. “Your courage can take you for new world never your imagine before.” – Writers
50. “Courage means doing what’s right no matter what they say.” – Maxime Lagacé
51. “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
52. “Always do the things you fear the most. Courage is an acquired taste, like caviar.” -Erica Jong
53. “Amateurs are scared – scared to be vulnerable and honest with themselves. Professionals feel like they are capable of handling almost anything.” – Shane Parrish
54. “Lean into (not away from) what’s making you uncomfortable.” – Shane Parrish
55. “Will you dare to try and learn and grow? Or will you allow fear to take over? Life happens in the river, not on the shore.” – Maxime Lagacé
56. “Don’t be ashamed to need help. Like a soldier storming a wall, you have a mission to accomplish. And if you’ve been wounded and you need a comrade to pull you up? So what?” – Marcus Aurelius
57. “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.” – Brené Brown
58. “It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at the line for the rest of your life.” – Paulo Coelho
59. “Running away from the immediacy of our experience is like preferring death to life.” – Pema Chödrön
60.God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.”- Chester W Nimitz
61. “The courage of the poet is to keep ajar the door that leads into madness.”- Christopher Morley
62. “Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.”- Confucius
63. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.” – Raymond Lindquist
64. “Courage is seeing too much comfort will make you weak.” – Maxime Lagacé
65. “Courage is a heart word. The root of the word courage is cor – the Latin word for heart. In one of its earliest forms, the word courage meant “To speak one’s mind by telling all one’s heart”. – Brené Brown (I Thought It Was Just Me)
66. “Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.” – Clare Boothe Luce
67. “Courage is risking the known for the unknown, the familiar for the unfamiliar.” – Osho
68. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
69. “The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.”- Daniel J Boorstin
70.”A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.” – Les Brown
71. “The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” – Charles DuBois
72. “A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.” – Mickey Mantle
73. “He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses his courage loses all.” – Miguel de Cervantes
74. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
75. “It requires more courage to suffer than to die.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
76. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
77. “Have the courage to act instead of react.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
78. “Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body.” – Ovid
79. “It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.” – Pablo Casals
80. “Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.” – Pericles
81. “Courage consists not in hazarding without fear; but being resolutely minded in a just cause.” – Plutarch
82. “Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
83. “Give us courage and gaiety and the quiet mind, spare to us our friends, soften to us our enemies.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
84. “There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.” – Ronald Reagan
85. “Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.” – Ruth Gordon
86. ”Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anaïs Nin
87. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
88. “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.” – Mahatma Gandhi
89. ”We ought to face our destiny with courage.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
90. “True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason.”- Alfred North Whitehead
91. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.”- Aristotle
93. “Hire sales people who are really smart problem solvers, but lack courage, hunger and competitiveness, and your company will go out of business.”- Ben Horowitz
94. “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.”- Benjamin Disraeli
95. “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.”- Benjamin Disraeli
96. “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”- Billy Graham
97. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”- Bruce Lee
98. “I beg you take courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster.”- Catherine the Great
99. “Is he alone who has courage on his right hand and faith on his left hand?”- Charles Lindbergh
100. “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.”- Charlie Chaplin
These are 100 Courage Quotes can be your motivation and realize that you are perfect for your life. Only you can be changed by all of yourself.
Just do it! And can be courage, because life is just once, not more. It’s okay, you can’t be number one, but you can catch other dreams in the biggest world and raise your dream so high and more, right?