Daisy Drew is a rising Scottish model, Instagram star, and OnlyFans star who made her appearance on the internet because of the amazing content she uploaded.
Primarily, she used modeling activewear, swimwear, and lingerie for a reputable brand. With this in mind, she got massive followers on her social media.
Several times ago, before Daisy Drew hit the OnlyFans market, this gorgeous influencer established her career as an intern at Young Professionals.
During her time as an intern there, this fashion lover felt it was not enough for her. She wanted to do something different that fulfilled her life value.
After some time exploring what kind of life she wanted to live, her brother, Sean, gave her advice to join OnlyFans to deliver her hobby of modeling.
Daisy then tried to start her OnlyFans account. Slowly, her subscribers gained significantly from time to time.
Seeing her success and big income from that platform, she decided to expand her exposure to other platforms, such as Instagram and TikTok.
Later, Daisy finally successfully got various partnerships with several brands and gained a hundred thousand followers on both platforms.
Read also: Karina Banda – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Daisy Drew
- Stage Name: Daisy Drew
- Nickname: Daisy
- Birthday: November 1, 1999
- Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: English
- Religion: –
- Profession: Model, Instagram Star, OnlyFans Star
- Education: Kelvinside Academy
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @daisyy.drew
- TikTok: @daisyy.drew
- YouTube: –
- OnlyFans: @daisydrewuk
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35 (Bust-34, Waist-26, and Hips-35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: Sean Austin
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Unlike other celebrities, Daisy kept her relationship status secret from public attention. However, it is unknown who her boyfriend is, whether she has a special relationship with someone or is single.
Daisy Drew’s net worth is estimated to be $800,000 – $3 million. In this case, her wealth is earned from several jobs such as model, OnlyFans star, and Instagram star.
As the rising star on OnlyFans, Daisy got a lot of money from this platform. In this case, her fans need to pay about $6.99 to subscribe to premium content of Daisy.
Daisy and her brother’s success on the OnlyFans platform provides an opportunity for high income.
She can pull in up to $3 million a year and move to London in a luxury apartment with a stunning view of the city.
- Daisy loves to keep her personal life private.
- She said that her brother is a perfectionist.
- Her brother works as a photographer.
- Daisy trusts her brother to take pictures for her during photoshoots.
- Daisy reveals that she doesn’t feel uncomfortable or uneasy while being photographed by her brother wearing underwear or showing her breast.
- Daisy said that during the photo shoot, her brother would give her honest opinions and give her some advice.
- She loves to talk with new people.
- Daisy has a nice, fit, and healthy body.
- Her favorite food is tacos.
- She has a great fashion style.
- Her father is supportive and does anything to support Daisy in reaching her dream.
- She and her brother are able to pay off the mortgage because of their income.
- Daisy also moved to a luxury apartment in London.
- She loves fashion so much.
- As social media star, she has a verified badge on her Instagram account.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: India Royale – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
“Your notifications give me butterflies.”
“Planks are proof that 22 seconds is long enough.”
“Honestly I’m so kidnappable, all you have to say is ‘wanna come over and watch anime’.
“Since moving to London I’ve craved nature so bad. I’ve been traveling my home country in a camper-van the past few days. I’ve seen the most beautiful beaches, met the kindest of people and ate so many portions of fish and chips. ily Scotland.”
Many people might misunderstand her in several ways, but no matter how hard it is, Daisy Drew always does her best and keep moving forward.