Dan Bilzerian is a well-known American poker player and actor. He gained attraction for competing in a historically highest-stakes drag races at the Las Vegas Speedway and winning $385 thousand.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Movies
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Pics of Dan Bilzerian
He started to learn poker when he was studying at his university. Even though he belonged to a wealthy family already, he created his own way to be a millionaire.
His first “table” began when the man sold his gun collections and moved to Las Vegas.
Things changed after that. He won 187,000 USD from his 10,000 USD. Then, he went on advancing his poker skills by playing cash games and completed his university education.
In 2007, he began playing at the professional poker tables. Next, the internet star joined the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event in 2009 and finished 180th place.
He didn’t only play for himself at the public tournaments, but also gave sponsors to his fellow professionals.
For example, Dan sponsored Jay Farber with 2,000 USD, and he returned with 1 million USD to Dan.
The man also appeared in several films, such as Olympus Has Fallen, Lone Survivor, and The Other Woman, as a stuntman.
- Full name: Daniel Brandon Bilzerian
- Stage name: Dan Bilzerian
- Nickname: King of Instagram, Blitz
- Born: December 7, 1980, in Tampa, Florida, United States
- Nationality: American, Armenian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Poker Player, Actor
- Education: Business and Criminology, University of Florida
- Hobbies: Traveling and playing poker
- Facebook: @danbilzerianofficial
- Twitter: @DanBilzerian
- Threads: @danbilzerian
- Instagram: @danbilzerian
- TikTok: @danbilzerian
- YouTube: Dan Bilzerian Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 73 Kg (160 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 40-32-33 (Bust -40, Waist -32, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Father: Paul Bilzerian
- Mother: Terri Steffen
- Brother: Adam Bilzerian
- Sister: –
Wife, Girlfriend, & Dating History
He was romantically linked to Lauren, who’s an Instagram model, around summer 2016. The rumors that they’re dating surfaced as they were spotted taking vacation together.
The couple were seen enjoying time together in multiple locations around world, including Miami, Prague, and Milan.
However, they seemed to be separated within a couple of months for undisclosed reasons.
He revealed his closeness openly with Sofia, who’s a model and online sensation, around 2017. Media reported that they’ve apparently been dating for a while in July 2017.
According to the same report, it was also his first monogamous relationship. He opened up to the media that he began hanging out with her as he knew she was different from other girls he’s been sleeping with in the past.
It isn’t known when or why they chose to part ways.
He dated Suelyn, who’s a social media sensation, in 2018. They were spotted together in public multiple times. However, it isn’t clear how they met or how long their relationship lasts.
The couple took vacation together to Armenia and were seen enjoying a nice breakfast at La Piazza.
They were seen hanging out multiple times again that year, along with some girls in Thailand.
That being said, it seemed like their relationship ended only a couple of months later.
Media reported that he and Hannah, who’s an Instagram model, used to fling in 2018. The rumors began to circulated on the internet as they were seen partying together several times.
He shared a picture of enjoying a vacation with her in September 2018 on his Instagram page.
However, it appeared that whatever they had fizzled in a several months.
Dan met Katie, who’s a Florida-born model, around 2018. It’s said that she DM-ed her pictures to him after discovering his interest in girls.
Shortly after, he responded to her and even invited her to meet him in Los Angeles. As she didn’t counter his invitation soon, he pick her himself using his private jet to Tampa, Florida.
They reportedly began dating in September 2019. She appeared multiple times on his Instagram page, which turned to help her gain her own social media following.
The couple stayed together for nearly a year before split ways in fall 2019 for unknown reasons.
Dan were seen for the first time with Desiree, who’s a Los Angeles-born model, in June 2019, when she’s still 23 years old. They enjoyed trips together multiple times.
There’s not much known about their relationship, including when or why they chose to break up.
He had a fling with Leidy, who’s a Cuban Instagram model, around summer 2019. It isn’t really known how or when they pair started to date, but it’s assumed that they were together for a few months.
They were seen enjoying European vacation tour in July 2019. The pair also often shared photos of each other on their respective social media pages.
Similarly, it’s not really clear when or why they separated.
According to rumors, he was married to Hailey, who’s a model and Instagram star, in July 2022. The couple are said to tied the knot in a luxurious wedding ceremony on French Riviera.
He also shared a photo of their alleged wife on his Instagram on his page.
However, some also said that the rumors are false. Neither of them have addressed the speculations yet.
His net worth is estimated to sit at a staggering number of $300 million.
There are different speculations about his income sources. Some said that he inherited a massive amount of money in a trust fund form from his father.
That being said, it seemed that he also has raked a significant quantity of fortune from being a poker player and establishing multiple business ventures.
When Dan’s 29 years old, in 2009, he decided to focus on poker. He competed in the 2009 World Series of Poker’s Main Event, ended up in 180th position, and earned $36 thousand.
He’s reportedly finished in a first place of a poker competition that got him to receive $12.8 million. He also allegedly won $50 million in 2014.
He has made appearances in multiple films, including Extraction (2015), Lone Survivor (2013), and Olympus Has Fallen (2013).
However, it’s unknown how much he gained from starring in these movies.
- The man is known for his regal lifestyle on social media.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Blitz’s favorite actor is Will Smith.
- Meanwhile, his go-to actress is Emma Stone.
- He likes a monochromatic style, which means he loves black and white.
- He has several cats. Two of them name Smushball and Slitherpuss.
- When he was young, he was bullied due to his family’s condition.
- Dan started rebelling and getting expelled from two schools.
- He was jailed during his senior year because he had a machine gun in his car.
- Then, he joined a military school.
- Before entering university, Dan attended the Navy SEAL training program in 2000. However, he didn’t graduate.
- Dan sued the film Lone Survivor’s producers in 2014. It was because he invested his money there but only got 1-minute dialogue, instead of 8 minutes on the contract.
- In the same year, he was banned from a Miami nightclub because he kicked Vanessa Castano, a model, in the face.
- He was also involved in a legal issue between Hustler magazine and Janice Griffith, a pornographic actress, in 2014. It was because he pulled her off to the pool from a house’s roof.
- In late 2014, this social media star was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport owing to possessing bomb-making material.
- At the age of 32, he had suffered two heart attacks.
- His heart attacks were caused by his lifestyle of partying, sleep deprivation, and consuming cocaine also Viagra.
- This famous American rapper and songwriter T-Pain released a song named after Dan in 2016.
- During the presidential election in 2016, the star endorsed Donald Trump.
- In 2018, he visited a shooting arena in the Republic of Artsakh. The government of Azerbaijan protested against the US and put him on the international wanted list.
- Dan and his family donated 250,000 USD to Armenia Fund. It aimed to support Artsakh and Armenia to fight against Azerbaijan.
- His ideal type is…
- Her net worth $200 million.
Read more: 50 Cent – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- War Dogs (2016), as himself
- Extraction (2015), as Higgins
- Cat Run 2 (2014), as Cordray
- The Equalizer (2014), as Teddy’s Guy
- The Other Woman (2014), as Handsome Man at Bar
- Lone Survivor (2013), as SCPO Daniel R. Healy
- Olympus Has Fallen (2013), uncredited
“Everyone has a right to their own opinion about me, and that’s fine. I’m just going to keep being myself and living my life. That’s all I can do.”
“I don’t pressure anyone to do anything for me.”
“You just get pickier. I think that’s true of everything. Money, toys, girls – all the hedonistic stuff. You just raise the bar.”
“Climbing the mountain is always more fun than sitting at the top. It’s just you have to find different mountains to climb.”
“Conscious luxury is the wave of the future because everyone should be aware of what they put on their bodies just like they are aware of what they consume.”
“That’s the beauty of being above board – you can brag about your winnings.”
“I’m all about living however you want, but if you make the decision to get married and have children, then you have an obligation to raise them in an environment that isn’t going to ruin them, warp their perception of the world, or close doors for them.”
“I never wanted something from somebody without being able to kind of reciprocate, I guess.”
“Luxury has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. I would define it as something that isn’t needed but improves your life.”
“When you are single and have no dependents, you should be able to do whatever you want as long as it doesn’t adversely affect other people.”
“That’s probably why I’ve become popular, because everyone’s view of me is extremely polarized.”
“Life is all in the setup. A lot of people think I got the world handed to me, and I let them think exactly that whilst they handed me the world.”
“I’m just living my life the way I want to. I have the freedom to do that.”
“People like a look into the lifestyle of someone who has a lot of freedom.”
“I already do some charity, but I don’t necessarily talk about it. That doesn’t mean I don’t do it.”
Pics of Dan Bilzerian
1. Dan wears a grey suit
2. He really got muscles!
3. After kickboxing, he also surfs
4. Dan Bilzerian with his gun collections
5. A black and white photo of Dan Bilzerian
Dan Bilzerian has a life of what most men want. Do you look up to him too?