Daniel Bellomy is an American actor, singer, and social media star. He is popular because of his acting role as Ezekiel in the TV series Power Book II: Ghost.
Apart from his acting career, he is also active as a singer and has released many songs since 2014.
Daniel started his career journey while he was still a university student in the United States back in 2012.
At that time, he joined Manhattan Theatre Club and became a member of the Choir Boys.
Starting from there, he later debuted as an actor by appearing in a movie called A Matter of Time as Sheriff Sullivan Gridley.
One year later, this handsome actor then appeared in a TV show, ABC Discovers: Los Angeles Talent Showcase.
In the same year, in 2014, Daniel then also debuted as a singer by releasing his album Roots, which contained many songs, such as Love It All, Struggleville, For Sale Sign, and so on.
In 2016, he then appeared again in the movie The Real MVP: The Wanda Durant Story, which later was followed by his role in Freak Show (2017) and The Deuce (2017).
His career then was continued by his role in the series Outcast (2018), Mrs. Fletcher (2019), and also Suits (2019).
After that, this gorgeous actor leveled up his acting skills by taking roles in Paint (2020), The Good Fight (2021), and Blue Bloods (2021).
Apart from being active as an actor, Daniel then started to be active to be a singer again by releasing some songs, such as Fire (2021), Ready (2022), and Odyssey (2022).
- Real Name: Daniel Lee Bellomy
- Stage Name: Daniel Bellomy
- Nickname: Daniel
- Birthday: December 27, 1994
- Birthplace: Detroit, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @BellomyLee
- Instagram: @danielleebellomy
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: Daniel Lee Bellomy
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 193 cm (6’8″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: 16 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Cherly Bellomy (mother)
- Brother: Dave, Cornelius Bellomy
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Daniel hasn’t been involved in any publicly disclosed relationship. He tends to keep his personal and dating life private.
Even though the exact amount of his net worth is not known, the number is estimated to lie between $1 million to $2.5 million.
His primary source of income is his career in the entertainment industry, especially his acting works.
- Daniel has African-American descent.
- He also has Portuguese roots.
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Daniel originally came from Puerto Rico, then moved to the United States to pursue his acting dream.
- He has beautiful brown eyes.
- Many fans said that Daniel is a brilliant person who is also mastering business and entrepreneurship.
- Daniel lives in New York.
- He has a really tall body.
- Daniel always keeps his personal life away from the spotlight, especially her family.
- His mother, Cheryl, is really supportive of his acting career.
- Daniel always shuts her mouth when someone asks about his father’s whereabouts.
- Many people mistake Bill Bellomy for his father, but it is just a hoax because they both are not related to each other at all.
- He always keeps a low profile even though he is already successful.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $200,000.
- Paint (2020), as Austin Gamby
- The real MVP: The Wanda Durant Story (2016), as Kevin Durant
- ABC Discovers: Los Angeles Talent Showcase
- A Matter of Time (2013), as Sheriff Sullivan Gridley
- The Good Fight (Paramount+ | 2021), as Levi
- Blue Bloods (CBS | 2021), as Warren Pratt
- Power Book II: Ghost (Starz | 2019), as Zeke
- Suits (USA Network | 2019), as Jeremy Wall
- Mrs. Fletcher (HBO | 2018), as Troy
- Outcast (Cinemax | 2018), as Choir Director
- The Deuce (HBO | 2017)
- Freak Show (AMC | 2017), as Bo-Bo
- Odyssey (2022)
- Ready (2022)
- Enough Talkin (2022)
- Silence (2022)
- Focus (2022)
- Fallen Energy (2022)
- Ways (2022)
- Ride Until (2022)
- Doing Me (2022)
- 10 Toes Down (2022)
- Where It Hurts (2022)
- One More Try (2022)
- Am I the Only One? (2021)
- Ain’t No Hoe (2021)
- Fire (2021)
- Hell Yeah (2014)
- Rebel (2014)
- Head Over Heels (2014)
- Redneck Routine (2014)
- To Me (2014)
- Complain (2014)
- Backwood Tobacco (2014)
- For Sale Sign (2014)
- Georgia Asphalt Road (2014)
- Slow Down Town (2014)
- Struggleville (2014)
- No You in Us (2014)
- Love It All (2014)
“I’m a single individual right now.”
“I kinda don’t speak about my love life… There’s so many different titles especially today. Um, where I find myself is desiring someone who wants me and is willing to accept me for who I am… And it’s a daily challenge.”
“I’m very proud of who I am.”
“Sometimes, you can have talent and the power that comes with it but not be in a place where you’re ready to handle all that, as it is a lot.
“Coming to this place in my life now and being ready in my mind to control my power, I’m ready for whatever may come at me now in comparison to when I was younger.”
“Thank you to all my fans and followers that have supported me during this exciting journey. So grateful for each and everyone of you.”
“I had an amazing experience working on the show and I’m incredibly grateful to have been on this journey with Zeke, who has given me so much. And I’m also grateful to the cast who really set an example for each other, and for those who had the experience before me for showing me how to navigate this experience while holding onto your own agency and you’re own power. The journey continues.”
Daniel Bellomy proves that being a multi-talented person is not impossible. He definitely can act well, sing well, and entertain well.