50 Cent began his career when his friend introduced him to Jam Master Jay Records.
His initial appearance was with the hip hop group Onyx. In 1999, he signed to Columbia Records and released an album in 2000 titled Power of the Dollar.
His breakthrough started when his single named How to Rob became viral. Then, he launched a mixtape titled Guess Who’s Back?.
The mixtape was heard by Eminem and Jackson was invited to meet Dr. Dre. After that, he released a second mixtape called No Mercy, No Fear.
In 2003, 50 Cent created his first album named Get Rich or Die Tryin’. The album peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 and was sold over 800,000 copies within four days.
In 2005, he also launched his next album and it was sold 1.14 million copies during the 4-day release. Furthermore, it became #1 on the Billboard 200 for six weeks.
He then continued becoming a successful rapper. Throughout his career, he had received many awards, including Grammy Awards and MTV Video Music Awards.
He also partnered with other well-known artists such as T.I. and Alicia Keys.
- Full name: Curtis James Jackson III
- Stage name: 50 Cent
- Nickname: Interscope, Fiddy, Boo Boo
- Born: July 6, 1975, in Queens, New York City, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, Entrepreneur
- Education: Andrew Jackson High School
- Hobbies: Boxing
- Parents: Unknown (Father) and Sabrina Jackson (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: Jamira ‘Cuban Link’ Haines
- Facebook: @50cent
- Twitter: @50cent
- Instagram: @50cent
- TikTok: @50cent
- YouTube: 50 Cent Official
- His trademarks are rapping skills and bodybuilder physique.
- His musical inspirations include EPDM and Big Daddy Kane.
- Charlie Sheen is his favorite actor.
- Mya and Mike Tyson are some of his friends.
- He was born in a poor neighborhood in New York and to a lesbian mother.
- Unfortunately, his mother passed away when he was 8 due to a drug and drink mixture.
- He was jailed in 1994 because he sold four vials of cocaine.
- In 1996, his son with Shaniqua Tompkins, Marquise Jackson or 25 Cent, was born.
- When Boo Boo was at his grandmother’s house in 2000, he was shot nine times.
- In 2003, 50 Cent built his record label named G-Unit Records and G-Unit Clothing Company.
- He also won 5 awards in Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Awards, including Top R&B/Hip-Hop Artist and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Album Artist.
- His business partnership with Glacéau earned him 100 million USD as the label was bought by Coca-Cola for 4.1 billion USD.
- Forbes magazine listed him in the Celebrity 100 list in 2006.
- In 2007, he founded a book publishing imprint called G-Unit Books.
- He signed a deal that cost 78 million with Frigo Revolution Wear in 2014.
- 50 Cent dated a model named Daphne Joy and had a son named Sire Jackson in 2012.
- He filed bankruptcy protection in 2015 since he cited between 10-50 million USD in debt.
- In 2016, he ended his feud with The Game after 12 years. The feud happened when he thought The Game was disloyal.
- He had a feud with Rick Ross due to depreciating Jackson on his lyrics in 2008. The feud ended in 2020.
- In 2020, the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording honored him with a star.
- His ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $40 million.
Pics of 50 Cent
1. Merry Christmas from the rapper!
2. 50 Cent with one of his cars
3. Look at Jackson’s genuine smile!
4. What’s up, Bro?
5. This black and white photo looks elegant
50 Cent’s hustle had been paid off. He does not eventually only becomes an award-winning rapper, but also one of the wealthy celebrities in the world.