Die Hard Quotes – The film becomes an inspiring part that we can take from it. a lot of learning, sayings, meaningful dialog in a film. The film becomes a part that is bound by inspiration and learning for all of us.
In addition, film is an attractive commercial industry because it is liked by many people because of the storyline, dialog, and drama that many people bring.
One of them, Die Hard film that we can study and eat inside.
Die Hard is an American film released in 1988. The film, directed by John McTiernan, stars Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Bonnie Bedelia, Alexander Godunov, Reginald VelJohnson, and Paul Gleason. Its release date is July 15, 1988.
This film got success thanks to the role and interesting storyline. There are many things we can learn from this film which is full of inspiration and motivation for all of us.
Here are 75 Die Hard quotes that provide new inspiration from famous films that inspire and motivate.
Die Hard Quotes About Life Full Of Meaning And Struggle
1. “Oh man, I can’t believe this. Another basement. Another elevator. How can the same thing happen to the same guy twice?” – John McClane, ‘Die Hard 2’.
2. “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…” – John McClane, ‘Die Hard 1’.
3. “I promise I will never even think about going up in a tall building again. Oh, God. Please don’t let me die.” – John McClane, ‘Die Hard 1’.
4. “You throw quite a party. I didn’t realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.”
5. “‘Come out the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…’”
6. “But, all things being equal, I’d rather be in Philadelphia.”
8. “You’d have made a pretty good cowboy yourself, Hans.”
9. “Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister.”
10. “Yeah. I got invited to a Christmas party by mistake. Who knew?”
11. “I promise I will never even think about going up in a tall building again. Oh, God. Please don’t let me die.”
12. “Just a fly in the ointman, Hans. The monkey in the wrench.”
13. “Why didn’t you try to stop ’em, John?? Because then you’d be dead too, asshole!! Think goddammit, think!” – John McClane
14. “I Am An Exceptional Thief, Mrs. McClane. And Since I’m Moving Up To Kidnapping, You Should Be More Polite.” – Hans
15. “Even with all the exciting action, Die Hard knows to maintain a fun sense of humor as well, even with its villain characters. Though Hans and the others pretend to be hardened terrorists with a list of demands, they are really only interested in the money.
16. “Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.” – John McClane
17. “Come out to the coast, we’ll have a party! – John McClane
18. “Oh god I hope that’s not a hostage.” – Dwayne T. Robinson
19. “That’s a nice suit. It’d be a shame to ruin it.” – Hans Gruber
20. “Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.” – Hans Gruber, ‘Die Hard’.
21. ” I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way, so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life. ” – Hans Gruber, ‘Die Hard’.
22. “Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except the four persons coming in the rear in a standard two-by-two cover formation.” – Theo, ‘Die Hard’.
23. “You are the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time.” – Captain Grant, ‘Die Hard’.
24. “Sgt. Al Powell: In fact, I think he’s a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he’s definitely a badge.”
25. “Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only, John McClane: No kidding, lady. Do I sound like I’m ordering a pizza?” – ‘Die Hard’.
26. “Now I Know What A TV Dinner Feels Like.” – McClane
27. “Does It Sound Like I’m Ordering A Pizza?” – McClane
28. “Only John Can Drive Somebody That Crazy.” – Holly
29. “Oh, You’re In Charge? Well, I Got Some Bad News For You Dwayne, From Up Here It Doesn’t Look Like You’re In Charge Of Jack S***.” – McClane
30. “Just A Fly In The Ointment, Hans. The Monkey In The Wrench. The Pain In The Ass.” – McClane
31. “He Won’t Be Joining Us For The Rest Of His Life.” – Hans
32. “No Relation.” – Agent Johnson
33. “Hans, Bubby, I’m Your White Knight.” – Ellis
34. “Come Out To The Coast, We’ll Get Together, Have A Few Laughs.” – McClane
35. “And Alexander Wept, Seeing As He Had No More Worlds To Conquer.” – Hans
36. “He wasn’t lying about Marco. He’s down on the street. The other one was Heinrich. And his bag is missing.” – Karl
37. “In fact, I think he’s a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he’s definitely a badge.” – Sgt. Al Powell
38. “Jesus Christ, Powell, he could be a fucking bartender for all we know!” – Dwayne T. Robinson
39. “I spent a weekend at a combat ranch. You know that game with the guns that shoot red paint? Probably seems kind of stupid to you.” – Hans Gruber
40. “No. (Hands him the gun) Time for the real thing, Bill. All you gotta do is pull the trigger.” – John McClane
41. “No more table! Where are you going to go now? Let me give you some advice: Next time you have the chance to kill someone, don’t hesitate!!!” – Marco
42. “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs.” – John McClane
43. “(On the radio) You are most troublesome for a security guard.” – Hans Gruber
44. “Sorry, Hans. Wrong guess. Would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?” – John McClane
45. “Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. A monkey in the wretch. A pain in the ass.” – John McClane
46. “Twas The Night Before Christmas, And All Through The House, Not A Creature Was Stirring, Except, The Four A******* Coming In The Rear In Standard Two-By-Two Cover Formation.” – heo
47. “Nice Suit. John Philips, London. I Have Two Myself. Rumor Has It Arafat Buys His There Too.” – Hans
48. “Thanks For The Advice.”
49. “Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.” – John McClane
50. “You Americans are all alike. Well, this time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.” – Hans Gruber
51. “Come Out To The Coast, We’ll Get Together, Have A Few Laughs.” – John McClane
52. “If this is their idea of Christmas, I gotta be here for New Year’s.” – John McClane
53. “Now I know how a TV dinner feels.” – John McClane
54. “Welcome to the party pal!” – John McClane
55. “Sorry, Hans. Wrong guess. Would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?” – John McClane
56. “Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.” – John McClane
57. “Yippie Ki Yay Motherf*cker.” – John McClane
58. “Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.” – John McClane
59. “In fact, I think he’s a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he’s definitely a badge.” – Sgt. Al Powell
60. “How can the same shi*t happen to the same guy twice.” – John McClane
61. “Mr. Takagi, I could talk about industrialization and men’s fashion all day. However, I am far more interested in the 100 million dollars in negotiable bearer bonds hidden in your vault… and the computer controls the vault.” – Hans Gruber
62. “That’s a nice suit. It’d be a shame to ruin it.” – Hans Gruber
63. “I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way… so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life. We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge.” – Hans Gruber
64. “You Americans are all alike. Well, this time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.” – Hans Gruber
65. “You asked for miracles, I give you… the FBI.” – Hans Gruber
66. “You are most troublesome for a security guard.” – Hans Gruber
67. “ I am going to count to three. There will not be a four.” – Hans Gruber
68. “Do you really think you have a chance against us Mr. cowboy?” – Hans Gruber
69. “I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane!” – Hans Gruber
70. “But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he’s John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?” – Hans Gruber
71. “That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It’s a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on your airport x-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month”
72. “You are the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time” – Capt. Grant
Top Die Hard quotes
73. “You are in my little pond now, and I am the big fish that runs it.” – Carmine Lorenzo
Amazing Die Hard quotes
74. “Just once, I’d like a regular normal Christmas. A little eggnog… a f***in’ Christmas tree… a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherf***in’ tin can.” – John McClane
75. “As far as I’m concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.” – John McClane
These are 75 Die Hard quotes that are meaningful and inspiring for all of us, about life and struggles that are full of meaning for all of us.