George Farmer, husband of Candace Owens, is definitely one of the most interesting political figures to talk about.
Not coming from a natural-born superwealth family, it is revealed that George grew up in a British slum alongside his father.
After his father gained success in the metal markets, George’s life finally became so much better than before.
And because of that, George was also able to get into a private school for the British elites, St. Paul’s School in London.
George later went to Oxford University to learn about Theology and after that, he became chairman of Turning Point UK.
His career in politics then became wide after he got into the UK Conservative Party as the youngest member to chair the Black and White Ball.
In 2016, George became the youngest Leader’s Group to make a donation with a minimum amount of £50,000 per year.
- Real Name: George Farmer
- Stage Name: George Farmer
- Nickname: George
- Birthday: 1989
- Birthplace: London, England
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: British
- Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Businessman, Political Activist
- Education: St. Paul’s School, Oxford University (Theology)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Lord Michael Stahel Farmer (father), Jenny Farmer (mother)
- Siblings: 2
- Wife: Candace Owen (Married 2019 – )
- Children: 1
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- George was once a member of Bullingdon Club, a private dining club for Oxford University male students.
- His father once worked as a treasurer for the Conservative Party.
- Now, his father works as a British businessman and philanthropist.
- George’s father is a part of a life peer in the House of Lords.
- His father has the nickname “Mister Copper” around London because of his success in the metal market.
- George loves to share his perspective on politics with his beloved wife, Candace.
- He thinks that the EU is a “toxic, socialist, and genocidal superstate”.
- George first met his wife at the end of 2018.
- They both were met at Turning Point UK’s soft launch.
- During that time, there were so many social figures and prominent political activists who attended the event.
- George said that he loves her wife’s political views.
- George and Candace got engaged after knowing each other for around two and a half weeks, then decided to move into an apartment.
- They are suitable for each other because they both have similar perspectives and a good sense of humor.
- Candace said that it felt like she already knew George for her entire life.
- George said that he fell in love with her wife hardly until there was nothing else that could matter.
- George and Candace’s wedding was held at the Trump Winery, Virginia, in August 2019.
- During the wedding, there were a lot of political activists attended the wedding.
- For him, his wife is the prettiest woman in the world.
- George doesn’t have social media, so his photos mostly are on Candace’s social media page.
- George is very supportive of his wife’s perspective and always finds a way to help her promote those perspectives.
- When his wife was pregnant and waiting for their first child in 2020, Donald Trump Jr congratulated the couple.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $180 million.
George Farmer has a dynamic yet tough life, doesn’t he? Even though at first he faced a lot of hardships, he finally could turn it into a big success.