Gigi Hadid began her career when she was 2 years old! Paul Marciano discovered her and asked her to join the Baby Guess campaign. However, she stopped her career and focused on school.
Finally, Gigi moved to New York City. There, she made her comeback as a model in 2011. She worked with Marciano and became the face of a Guess campaign a year after that.
In 2013, she signed to IMG Models. Then, Gigi started her debut in New York Fashion Week in 2014. After that, she became an active model in magazines, brands, and catwalks such as CR Fashion Book magazine and Tom Ford.
She began her first walk for Victoria’s Secret in 2015. In 2017, she was featured in March Vogue in four countries all at once: China, United States, Britain, and Arabia edition. The next year, Gigi Hadid won Choice Model in the 2018 Teen Choice Awards.
- Full name: Jelena Noura Hadid
- Stage name: Gigi Hadid
- Nickname: Gigi
- Born: April 23, 1995, in California, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Islam
- Profession: Model
- Education: The New School (suspended)
- Hobbies: Traveling, boxing, building chairs
- Parents: Mohamed Hadid (Father) and Yolanda Hadid (Mother)
- Sibling: Bella Hadid, Anwar Hadid
- Boyfriend: Zayn Malik
- Instagram: @gigihadid
- Twitter: @GiGiHadid
- Gigi is of Palestinian and Dutch descent.
- She has a few half-sisters. They are Alana Hadid and Marielle Hadid.
- Her mother, Yolanda Hadid, is a popular Dutch-American model.
- Mohamed Hadid, her father, is descent from the Sheik of Galilee and Daher Al Omer.
- Gigi is a big fan of the Power Rangers.
- Her trademark is blonde hair.
- Gigi’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She loves cooking and often posts her cook on social media.
- Gigi Hadid supports many charities including the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.
- Gigi wears cheap cosmetics from CVS.
- Her best friends include Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and Hailey Bieber.
- Gigi Hadid habitually does social media detox.
- When she is stressed out, she screams into a pillow.
- Although Gigi loves exercising, she avoids squats because they are painful.
- David Foster, her former stepfather, married Linda Thompson, who was married to Caitlyn Jenner. Thus, she technically has relation with Kendall Jenner.
- She has suffered from Hashimoto’s disease. This condition makes her body attacks the thyroid gland.
- During high school, Gigi Hadid was an ambitious athlete.
- Gigi studied criminal psychology at the New School. Yet, she had to pause her study. It’s because Gigi missed too many classes to pursue her modeling career.
- Since 2013, she had been in an on-and-off relationship with Cody Simpson.
- Gigi Hadid started dating Zayn Malik in 2015. Their relationship had also been on-and-off until they have a baby.
- She always took part in her current boyfriend’s music. Gigi appeared on Cody Simpson’s Surfboard and Zayn Malik’s Pillowtalk.
- Gigi won in one of Celebrity Masterchef episodes in 2016 and impressed Gordon Ramsay.
- In 2017, she campaigned for the role of Pink Ranger or Kimberly Har in the movie.
- Before she confirmed her pregnancy on April 30, 2020, there was a major report on the media about her pregnancy.
- On September 23, 2020, Gigi gave birth to her daughter on a rural farm in Pennsylvania. The baby is called Baby Zigi.
1. Her face with red lipstick is classic!
2. Masculine style can’t be wrong when Gigi wears it.
3. Gigi wears a polo shirt with glowing make-up.
4. Gigi Hadid walks on a catwalk wearing Isabel Marant’s design.
5. Who can resist her beauty? No one!
Due to her hard work, she can be one of the famous supermodels who frequently appears on popular catwalks, well-known brands, and in various magazines.