Chrissy Blair was known for her modeling career as well as her appearance as a UFC Octagon Girl.
Before her career in modeling, she didn’t take much attention to her appearance. Her career in modeling began when she won a modeling competition back in college.
Since her victory in modeling competition, she got offers from several brands as a model, even signing with Major Model Management in New York City.
She worked for several high-end brands and magazines such as MAXIM, Elegant Magazine, and Sports Illustrated.
She got offered to appear in the UFC as Octagon Girl when her friends contacted her and offered her the role.
She has appeared in several episodes of UFC since then. Aside from her career in modeling and as a ring girl, she is also a businesswoman.
She was a co-founder of health food company, Kalumi, that makes protein bars promoting health and a clear complexion.
- Real Name: Chrissy Blair
- Stage Name: Chrissy Blair
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: January 5, 1989
- Birthplace: Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight:48 kg (107 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Ring Girl, Graphic Designer, Model, Actress
- Education: Art and Design, Flagler College
- Hobbies: Dancing, Painting
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @chrissy_blair
- Instagram: @chrissy_blair
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Back in her younger days, she joined modeling competition because her friend dares her to participate.
- She has acne-prone skin and has suffered from eczema flare-ups.
- Her grandfather was a professional boxer.
- She has been modeling for various items from scrubs to swimsuits.
- Before working in UFC, she lived in Milan and started as Octagon Girl on Strikeforce UFC team.
- She is a fan of Rhonda Rousey as they previously worked together when she first joined Strikeforce and she saw Rhonda Rousey as a role model.
- She enjoys spending time on the beach.
- Other things that she enjoys are drawing, painting, and cooking.
- The food that she loves is cookies and sushi
- She majored in art and design at Flagler University.
- Because she has high expectations of herself, many of her goals remain as a dream, though she has achieved some of her goals.
- Chrissy is friends with fellow Octagon girl Vanessa Hanson as they both joined UFC almost at the same time.
- She loves animals and has a cat as a pet. She named her cat Hamilton.
- She also has two ragdolls named Pru and Pep.
- She has taken some MMA and boxing classes.
- She enjoys watching cartoons on TV and her favorite cartoons are Family Guy and Duck Dinasty
- Her ideal type of man is a man who has a good sense of humor, has a good smile, and a guy with a brain. She stated that she likes a guy who didn’t try too hard to pick her up and makes her laugh.
- Her net worth is around….
- The Conor Moore Show (2021), as Cart Girl (1 episode)
- UFC Embedded: Vlog Series (2015)
- Sh*tty Dates (2014), as Supermodel (1 episode)
- FML (2013), as Chrissy (1 episode)
- UFC on ESPN (2019 – 2022)
- UFC 279: Diaz vs Ferguson (2022)
- UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2 (2022)
- UFC on ABC (2022)
- UFC 276: Adesanya vs Cannonier (2022)
- UFC 273: Volkanovski vs the Korea Zombie (2022)
- UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane (2022)
- UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz (2016)
“Being models, and having to travel so much for work, we found it hard to stick to a healthy food plan.”
“We believe eating right is the biggest part of the battle, but for the other part, we both have our favorite workout regimens”
“We want to get as many women (and men) glowing and feeling good about themselves as we can.”
“I think people would be surprise at how much me and Vanessa been eating.”
“I was sent to Milan and it was cool experience.”
Chrissy Blair didn’t dream of becoming Octagon girl at first. She became a model after winning a modeling competition and it led her to get an offer as Octagon girl.