Hailey Baldwin started her career in modeling by joining the New York agency, Ford Models. She then worked for magazines such as Tatler, LOVE, V, and i-D.
Her debut in the catwalk started in 2014 for retailers of women’s clothing Topshop and designer Sonia Rykiel.
Since then, her career has improved, and she worked for the high fashion brand of top designers as Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Philipp Plein, and Karl Lagerfeld.
By joining IMG Models in 2016, she has taken her modeling career to a higher stage.
After she contracted with this high-profile New York modeling agency, she landed many jobs in the modeling industry.
Besides her modeling career, Hailey also worked as a TV host, such as the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards in Milan, the 2016 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, and hosting a new TBS show Drop the Mic, starting in 2017.
Hailey established her career in the fashion industry by promoting her labeled collection, #theHAILEYedited. This handbag capsule collection was her collaboration with The Daily Edited.
The handbag was not the only effort she tried to build in the fashion industry. In the same year, in 2016, she collaborated to launch her footwear and makeup collection under her name.
For those venture businesses, she collaborated with footwear brand Public Desire and make-up products from Australian brand ModelCo.
- Full Name: Hailey Rhode Baldwin
- Stage Name: Hailey Baldwin
- Nickname: Hailz
- Born: November 22, 1996, Arizona, US
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Height: 1.70 m
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Model, Host
- Education: Home-School
- Hobbies: Dancing, Swimming, Travelling, Listening to Music
- Parents: Stephen Baldwin (Father), Kennya Baldwin (Mother)
- Sibling: Alaia Baldwin
- Husband: Justin Bieber
- Facebook: @Hailey Bieber
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @haileybieber
- TikTok: @haileybieber
- YouTube: Hailey Rhode Bieber
- She has to give up her dreams as an aspired prima ballerina due to a foot injury.
- She made her modeling debut in a commercial campaign for clothing brand French Connection.
- Her first time photographed as a cover magazine was for Jalouse Magazine.
- She was becoming the face of Guess in 2017.
- She appeared in a music video of Australian singer Cody Simpson, both then represent as Ralph Lauren’s print advertising.
- After signing with IMG Models, she appeared on the cover of international magazines: ‘Marie Claire, ‘Glamour’ and ‘ES Magazine.’
- In the May 2016 edition of Marie Claire magazine she named “Fresh Face” issue.
- In 2016, she featured in a clothing collection campaign for designer Prabal Gurung, ‘Guess’ holiday collection and Australian brand sass & bide.
- She was pairing with Method Man to host a popular segment from The Late Late Show, rap battle series Drop the Mic.
- Her love of Broadway musicals drove her to train for 7 years in musical theatre.
- As an aspirant designer, she proved her skill with her outfits customize.
- The designer field is one of the businesses she is passionate about. She shows her ability by designed for Brandy Melville USA.
- She loves beauty cosmetics and does her makeup herself. Become a make-up artist is one of her dream careers.
- After her marriage with singer-songwriter Justin Bieber in 2018, she changes her trademark license with the name “Hailey Bieber”.
- She tried a potential business opportunity by filed a trademark for the beauty products “Bieber Beauty”, which was rejected due to her husband’s owned the same name under Justin Bieber trademark.
- Margot Robbie’s classic beauty is her inspiration for the appearance.
- She has a celebrity crush on Ryan Gosling.
- Adele’s songs are her mood boosters.
- She ‘collecting’ tattoos. Some are matched with her friends and family.
- The Kardashians are her close friends.
- Kendall Jenner is her closest friend among the Kardashians. Both have matching tattoos.
- Her cousin, Ireland Baldwin, Alec Baldwin’s daughter, is the closest among her relatives. They have matching tattoos of ‘baldwin’ name.
- She values spending time alone to practice self-care.
- Healthy eating is part of her diet. Practicing clean eating makes her feels better.
- Despite practicing a healthy and balanced diet, she occasionally cheated on it. Cheeseburger and fries are her favorite cheat meal.
- Boxing is her favorite fitness regime.
- She dyes her blonde highlights by visiting a colorist every two months.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, she and her husband (Justin Bieber) have self-isolation in Bieber native country, Canada.
Pics of Hailey Baldwin
1. Femme Fatale in a Pink Sexy Dress
2. Relaxing on a Sunny Day
3. Practicing her Make-up Skills
4. Selfie is a Model ‘Must Do’
5. Taking Care Beauty is Part of The Job
As a model, an attractive appearance is an asset. No wonder Hailey Baldwin has makeup as part of her skill and skincare as her routine.