Justin Bieber’s fame all thanks to Scooter Braun, a talent manager. Braun discovered Justin’s cover songs on YouTube and made him sign a contract with RBMG Records in 2008.
His debut single is Baby and it reached the top chart of Billboard Hot 100. When he was 16, JB released his debut album titled My World 2.0.
After that, he became a teen idol. He filmed Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and it was described as a box office success.
However, because of puberty, Justin Bieber’s voice cracked. Yet, he producing music with a low key adaptation. Several of his next albums include Believe, Journals, and Purpose.
His songs always reached worldwide top charts and he had held some worldwide tours like My World, Believe, and Purpose Tour.
Yet, in March 2019, he decided to take hiatus to fix problematic issues, as he had scandals at that time.
In 2019, JB released his fifth album whose single Yummy got the second rank on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Full name: Justin Drew Bieber
- Stage name: Justin Bieber
- Nickname: JB, Biebs, JBiebs
- Born: March 1, 1994, London, Ontario, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Education: Stratford Northwestern Secondary School
- Hobbies: hanging out with friends and writing songs
- Parents: Jeremy Bieber (Father) and Pattie Mallette (Mother)
- Sibling: Jazmyn Bieber, Allie Rebelo
- Wife: Hailey Baldwin (Married 2018)
- Instagram: @justinbieber
- Facebook: @JustinBieber
- YouTube: Justin Bieber Official
- TikTok: @justinbieber
- Twitter: @justinbieber
- His trademark is a lot of tattoos
- Justin’s skills in drums, guitar, and piano are autodidact.
- He loves purple.
- He likes to eat spaghetti Bolognese and potato chips as the snack.
- On his Instagram, Bieber mentioned that Kicking and Screaming is his favorite movie.
- You can see his wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museums in London, Amsterdam, and New York City.
- Contemporary journalists titled him the Prince of Pop.
- Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Justin Timberlake have inspired him.
- The Baby singer has collaborated with other popular artists such as Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, DJ Khaled, and David Guetta.
- In 2007, JB began to post videos on YouTube.
- Bieber’s biggest early purchase was a Macbook Pro.
- Due to puberty, Justin Bieber’s voice changed. Thus, Jan Smith became his voice coach in 2008.
- In 2010, Twitter named him the top trending star.
- Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, honored JB with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal in 2012.
- In 2014, Justin was arrested in Florida with Kahlil. They were suspected to drive under the drug influence and had an expired license.
- He got arrested again in the same year in his hometown due to dangerous driving.
- The song Where Are Now led him to win Best Dance Recording for the 2016 Grammy Awards.
- In 2015, Calvin Klein appointed him as the new face and body of the brand.
- After breaking up with Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber had rumored with several celebs including Adriana Lima, Kendall Jenner, and Barbara Palvin.
- The Chinese government banned him from performing in their country. They referred to Justin as the controversial foreign singer.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $285 Million.
Pics of Justin Bieber
1. Justin Bieber wears a white tee and a black hat. He collects many kinds of hats
2. See? In this photo, JB wears a white beanie
3. Justin wears a navy t-shirt and… another hat!
4. What are you looking at, Justin?
5. Maybe, we should try bathing and sunbathe at the same time as what Justin does
Fame had made Justin Bieber lost himself. Yet, he managed to create an impactful comeback and amaze people around the world!