Heidi Somers is an American fitness model, and YouTube star.
She is famous because of her fitness content on her YouTube channel.
Heidi Somers began hitting the gym with the motivation of losing weight. But she lost track and found her passion in fitness.
She decided to make it into career and began posting pictures and her fitness journey on her Youtube channel.
She made her YouTube channel in 2008. She started by uploading some tips to keep a fit body, sharing on fitness schedules, and weight loss advice.
Later, she also launched her own website that provides exercise regimens and her own clothing line.
Feeling stronger because of her changes in body, she also competed in NPC in 2014 and landed in the top five.
Through her YouTube channel, and posts she shares, she wishes to encourage people to have healthy lives and she has successfully inspired people to change their diets.
- Real Name: Heidi Somers
- Stage Name: Heidi Somers
- Nickname: Buff Bunny
- Birthday: March 14, 1989
- Birthplace: North Pole, Alaska, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Fitness Model, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @heidisomers
- Instagram: @buffbunny
- TikTok: @heidisomers
- YouTube: Heidi Somers Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 150 cm (4’11”)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: – (Bust, Waist, and Hips in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Being in the fitness world, Heidi Somers is also dating fellow fitness enthusiast, Christian Guzman, since 2016.
They have been dated for quite a while, though it’s still not clear whether they had a plan for marriage or not.
Heidi Somers is a renowned fitness guru and Instagram Star. She has dealt with endorsement through her social media.
Through her YouTube, which has more than 760,000 subscribers, she can monetize her YouTube account and get ads from it.
Her net worth might not be clearly disclosed, but it is estimated at $400,000.
Her channel is able to earn her up to $19 thousand yearly.
- She has five siblings.
- She was homeschooling and because of this, she rarely played sport.
- She was once skinny and then became overweight during her teenage years.
- During her college years, she worked four jobs in order for her to be able to move to another city.
- The reason she wanted to move to Texas was because she went through a difficult break-up, had her car crash, and a stalker who showed up at her workplace.
- When she was juggling into three jobs, she didn’t realize that she had gained 40 pounds.
- The reason she hit the gym was because she became overweight and wanted to lose weight.
- She joined CrossFit, a fitness session run by Greg Classman, in Texas.
- She did a 60-days challenge where she eats nothing but whole foods.
- Her boyfriend is also an aspiring fitness enthusiast who has his own YouTube channel dedicated to sharing workout plans.
- Her ideal type is…
- Winner of NPC Alaska Crystal Cup 2015
“I really focused on strength training, overall health, and just having an everyday physique”
“I was shy, homeschooled and sheltered most of my life”
“I didn’t really care about money. I’d wake up everyday and I couldn’t wait to film and edit it together”
“I wanted to show women that they can work out and have muscle and be beautiful and strong and that it’s not masculine”
“We emphasize body positivity, inclusivity and diversity. One of the major goals of BBC was and still is to create beautiful yet functional pieces. Pieces that make every woman in every-body feel and look their best. Meticulously designing each piece from the ground up, customizing our size grading to ensure the fit of each piece is the same no matter if you’re an XXS – XXXL.”
“I don’t force or script anything”
“You have to be confident in yourself”
“We definitely talk everything out”
“Both of us are very open and understanding, and we like keeping up with our followers too, being open and understanding with them as well.”
“I have great, amazing, loyal community of women”
“Starting your own business is full of surprises and there is no such thing as a smooth road”
“One thing I had to do was be brutally honest with myself and find out what my weaknesses are.”
Heidi Somers was overweight for most of her teenage years. She started hitting the gym to lose weight and found it as passion she could make a career out of.