Sofie Dossi became famous after she made into the finalists for the American Got Talent in 2016. Her performance attracted the judges and earned her the golden buzzer recipient.
Although she did not manage to win, it was the beginning of her fame as a personal internet.
This bendy girl launched her YouTube channel, where she managed to bring along her NBC fandom over to her channel following America’s Got Talent.
Her video posts include Challenges & Dares, Vlogs, Collabs!, and SKITS. Surly, her success is also the result of the full support of her family.
Following her success, she also got the opportunity featured on billboards and has performed live worldwide.
Since then, she has had various opportunities on the entertainment stage. She has appeared on several TV shows and explored her acting skills with her screen debut in 2016.
She was also nominated for a Streamy Award in the Live category in 2017.
- Full Name: Sofie Dossi
- Stage Name: Sofie Dossi
- Nickname: Sofie
- Birthday: June 21, 2001
- Birthplace: Cypress, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Height: 157 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 45 Kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Gymnast, Contortionist, Actress, Youtube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Home-School
- Parents: Mike Dossi (Father), Abir Dossi (Mother)
- Sibling: Zak Dossi
- Boyfriend: –
- Twitter: @sofiedossi
- Instagram: @sofiedossi
- TikTok: @sofiedossi
- YouTube: Sofie Dossi Official
- She still lives in the same house she grew up in.
- Her mother works as a personal trainer and her father owns his own business.
- When she was 12 years old at the time, she became aware of her flexibility right after she watched the performance of the contortionist from Cirque du Soleil.
- This bendy girl is predominantly self-taught and grew up watching TV by placing her head on her feet put of fun.
- When she was a kid, she would often pull her feet over her head on the couch while watching SpongeBob SquarePants or Tom & Jerry.
- A native of California, she has always been interested in gymnastics and dance.
- To supported her practice, her family transformed her living room into a training area.
- She is home-schooled by her mother so that she can keep up with her busy travel schedule.
- Her family fully supported her career; her father makes most of the equipment she uses; Her brother is her co-star, camera person, editor, and co-producer.
- Her motto is “To stay in the present, do what you love, and good things will come your way!.”
- When she was younger, she had written down on a dream board, said: “When I grow up, I’m going to travel the world and do what I love,” and now her dream has come true.
- Dance Moms star, Nia Soux, is one of her best friends.
- She is good at playing the piano.
- This beautiful gymnast is addicted to berries.
- Since she was 7, she had always dreamed of being able to do skydives.
- She dreams of performing on the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- This slim lady has launched her clothing line and advertised it on her website.
- Halloween is her favorite holiday, that when she could dress herself up as scary as possible.
- Super flexible lady has been training as a lifeguard every summer.
- Sofie has made three separate appearances on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- She also appeared on The Doctors, Good Mythical Morning, Physics Girl, and The Talent Show.
- The aspiring actress made her screen debut in a 2016 episode of Disney Channel’s comedy series KC. Undercover.
- She also appeared in another Disney Channel comedy series, Bizaardvark, and in Brat’s web series Boss Cheer.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Sofie Dossi
1. She became aware of her flexibility when she was 12 years old
2. The self-taught gymnast
3. Her unique abilities brought her into the spotlight
4. Her bendy body is not magic but the result of practiced and hard-worked
5. She dreams of performing on the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
The unique ability of her body was something that Sofie Dossi was especially fond of. With family support, that uniqueness becomes a blessing.