Adam Waheed, known as Adam W, is a well-known comedian, YouTube star, TikTok star, and film producer. He gains major attention as he posts short comedy skits on the internet.
His popularity’s also boosted as he collaborated to create humor contents with other big names online such as Naphil Hitson, Amarie Lee, Hannah Stocking, and more.
He began his career as an assistant on the movie set and joined acting auditions. Adam did that for a half and a year, but he did not see any progress.
Thus, he tried uploading videos on Instagram and teaching himself video tutorials.
This Internet star continued doing that for a month and got many views instantly because many big celebrities reposted his videos.
Adam continued growing as he was open to the changes in social media trends.
He produced and starred in a short movie premiered at the Cannes Film Festival titled Tribes. In 2017, he also went to VidCon.
This Instagrammer has done many collaborations with major brands, such as Disney, T-Mobile, and Old Spice.
Adam has also partnered with many Internet celebs for his videos, such as Hannah Stocking, Amarie Lee, and Naphil Hitson.
- Full name: Adam Waheed
- Stage name: Adam Waheed
- Nickname: Adam
- Birthday: October 29, 1992
- Birthplace: New York, United States
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Film Producer, Comedian
- Education: Football, Southern Methodist University
- Hobbies: Playing football
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @AdamW
- Twitter: –
- Threads: @adamw
- Instagram: @adamw
- TikTok: @adamw
- YouTube: Adam W
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 187 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 57 kg (127 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 42-31-14.5 (Bust -42, Waist -31, and Arms -14.5 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Father: Wahedullah Waheed
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: Sabrina, Galaxy, & Gabriella Waheed
Girlfriend, & Dating History
Adam has never been involved in a publicly disclosed romantic relationship. He keeps his dating and love life in private so far.
According to multiple online sources, his net worth lies in the range of $700 thousand to $800 thousand. He earns primarily from his social media career and film producing.
- Adam is of Egyptian and Persian descent.
- He loves working out.
- His best-loved color is white.
- Adam loves going to Disneyland, but he does not play the arenas, he likes taking photos with Mickey Mouse.
- He becomes friends with other Internet stars, such as Lele Pons, Liane V, and Anwar Jibawi.
- Kenneth Faried is Adam’s favorite NBA player.
- Halle Berry is his celebrity crush.
- His diet includes salmon, brown rice, and egg whites.
- Adam also incorporates drinking a lot of water.
- He cannot do backflips, but he can do a back roll.
- His family members and friends often inspire him with his videos.
- When he is not filming videos, Adam loves playing golf.
- Many of his fans assumed that the children on his Instagram are his sons and daughters, but they are actually his nephew and niece.
- He became a football player for the Commack High School team.
- After graduating, he enrolled at Southern Methodist University for a football program, and he specialized as a defensive back.
- He used to visit his family in New York once every two months, but when he got busier, Adam rarely went there.
- When he joined VidCon in 2017, Adam was chased by many high school girls and he was surprised by the fact.
- In November 2019, he went to Egypt for the first time.
- Forbes magazine listed Adam in its 30 Under 30 list for Social Media category in 2021.
- North of the 10 (2022), as Richard Hassad
- Tribes (2020), as Amed
- Stay Woke (2017), as Cop 1
- Just 20 (2016), as Sean
- Jeremy Hutchins (YouTube ⏐ 2022), as himself
- Comedy Central: Covid! the Musical (Comedy Central ⏐ 2022), as himself
- Adam’s World (Gree Channel ⏐ 2022), as Adam
- Lele Pons & Hannah Stocking (YouTube ⏐ 2017-2020), as Adam, Tom, Janina’s Boyfriend
Music Video Appearances
- Popstar (2020) – DJ Khaled feat. Drake
- 2020 LA Shorts International Film Festival – Best Comedy Short Film – Tribes
- 2020 Yes! Let’s Make A Movie Film Festival – Laurel Awards – Tribes
“Comedy is something that always came naturally to me since I was a kid, it was the one thing I didn’t have to try at.”
“I actually wasn’t finding success as an actor early on, which forced me to create my own opportunities by writing and producing my own projects. Through that I was able to find out that I had a talent for creating, which was the best thing that ever happened to me.”
“I like to travel the world with a lot of different people to keep my videos new and fresh. I usually make decisions based off chemistry and good vibes.”
“Having a large platform comes with a great responsibility. One of those responsibilities is to use it for good and to make a change.”
“I stay positive by continuing to laugh everyday and finding the comedy in tragedy.”
“Friendships have served as guidance throughout my life. I always take into consideration what my friends have to say. They have been there for me through the good times and the bad times. They are a big part of who I am today.”
“[Social media] has made the world much closer, and for many who once did not have a voice, a means to express themselves. It has connected the world in a way it has never been connected before.”
“Your personal style defines who you are. From the way you dress all the way to how you create. It gives you your own unique self identity and makes you, you.”
“Cultural diversity is fascinating to me because I love to learn about other cultures and the norms within them. I keep cultural diversity in mind when I create content so that my work is not relatable to only one specific group, but can be relatable to everyone and anyone globally.”
Pics of Adam Waheed
1. A close-up look from Adam
2. Adam wears a green jacket
3. The orange leather jacket is bright
4. This Internet personality looks cool with the army jacket and black boots
5. What do you think of Adam’s fashion style?
Adam Waheed’s comedic presence has earned him a massive following. Do you also follow him on social media?