Katja Glieson is an Australian actress, singer, songwriter, and TikTok star. She’s most known for her viral Princess Rap Battle video where she played Elsa.
Outside of online world, she’s mainly active pursuing career as a singer. She has performed at Capital Pride, OC Pride, and LA Pride stages.
She began to be recognized since her role as Elsa in the 2014 Youtube Video Princess Rap Battle. The viral videos paved her way in the pursuit of her singing career.
Before her popularity as YouTuber, she tried to launch her career in the music industry by performing live at various shows.
The Australian idol is a multi-talented performer who proficient in sings, writes songs, and acts.
As part of her acting venture, she acted in the television series Terminium City and the short movie 8 Reels of Sewage, The Bright Side, and Susceptibility.
Glieson performed on the mainstages at LA PRIDE, OC PRIDE, and CAPITAL PRIDE in 2014
The blonde beauty regularly posts her music in vlogger on her music channel on YouTube.
To reach her fans closely, she is also active on other social media platforms. She uploads her music, singing, comedy, and other videos.
After gaining fame from the YouTube series with American producer Whitney Avalon, she started to launch her singles on Youtube.
Her fans love the videos and thus made her popularity rise. Despite being good at acting, she is more focused on developing her singing career.
- Full name: Katja-Angelique Glieson
- Stage name: Katja Glieson
- Nickname: Katja Glieson
- Birthday: August 19, 1996
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Playing, Reading & listening Songs
- Facebook: @Katja Glieson
- Twitter: @KatjaGlieson
- Instagram: @katjaglieson
- TikTok: @Katja Glieson
- YouTube: Katja Glieson Productions
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 167 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 62 Kg (136 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Jane Campion
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
It was unclear when their relationship started and ended. However, she used to appear frequently in Nathan’s channel around 2019.
Little information is known about their relationship, except that it started around 2019. They presumably met at the My Perfect First Date (2019) filming, a short movie starred by both of them.
Her net worth is approximated to be around $500 thousand to $1.5 million. She earns primarily from her social media career, singing career, and acting career.
- Glieson brought up in a working-class conservative family in Melbourne.
- She has not shared information about her family.
- The songstress is the youngest of four siblings.
- She is trying to launch an international music career in the United States.
- In pursuit of her dream career, she is based in Hollywood.
- The Australian beauty has to leave her family and friends to pursue a career in music in LA
- She worked hard to support her life in LA.
- This slim figure singer once was an overweight child.
- Her outsize figure made her a victim of bullying in her elementary school days.
- Singing had helped her to deal with the trauma caused by bullying.
- Among the Singers who inspired her during her childhood are Elton John, Roy Orbison, and John Farnham.
- In acting performance, she has honed her skills with involved in Australia’s prominent children’s theatre company, Alpha Shows, landing lead roles in titles such as Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.
- As part of launched her music career, she has been featured on Perez Hilton, Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, MTV, and Pop Crunch.
- Her original song “Look At Us” released on YouTube and become viral.
- She collaborated with Ongina from RuPaul’s Drag Race and YouTuber Zedakiah to launched her first original song.
- Her single Look At Us lyrically inspires empowerment and celebrates the idea of staying true to who you are.
- Tiramisu is her favourite sweet.
- Her favourite travel destination is Nha Trang Vietnam.
- The blonde beauty loves wearing white colour.
- From 2014 Beat100 she had brought home two trophies she won. She had been nominated in Festival “Metropolis” Most Creative Music Video and New Film makers NY “Metropolis” in 2014.
- The recording artist popular songs are Me Then U2018, Come Thru2017 and Ride the Wave.
- Her ideal type is…
- My Perfect First Date (2019), as Katja
- Susceptibility (2012), as Eva
- 8 Reels of Sewage (2012), as Rhonda
- The Bright Side (2011), as Babs (Katya)
- Blockhouse Blues and Elmore Beast (2011), as Kat
- Stereotyped (Amazon Prime Video ⏐ 2020), as Ashley
- Lego Batman (Cartoon Network ⏐ 2015), as Wonder Woman
- Princess Rap Batlles (YouTube ⏐ 2014), as Elsa
- Terminium City (Hulu ⏐ 2013-2014), as
Music Video Appearances
- Peace Sign (2018) – Lexy Panterra
- 2014 Beat100 – Top Artist of 2014
- 2014 Beat100 – #1 Charting Video
- 2014 Beat100 – Gold Award – Problem (cover video)
- 2014 Beat100 – Gold Song A&R Award – Hot Mess
- 2014 Beat100 – Gold Video A&R Award – Hot Mess
- 2014 Beat100 – Gold Favorite A&R Award – Hot Mess
- 2014 World Music & Independent Film Festival – Most Creative Music Video – Metropolis
- 2014 NewFilmmakers NY Fall Season – Metropolis
- 2022 Los Angeles Film Awards – Best Song – Starseed
“Childhood to me is a lonely, cold, dark room. I was exposed to violence and sexual abuse way too young and coped by pumping up music as loud as I possibly could through earphones.”
“I studied Music Theatre and Film and came to the USA to explore opportunities in the entertainment industry. I absolutely love storytelling and performing. I found myself performing and creating content in the digital space.”
“Ever since I was really little I loved performing for people. I have always loved making people laugh or inspiring them to grow into themselves.”
“My advice, be yourself. Make the mistake, laugh and let it go.”
“When we get to the foundation of us all, we are all made up of the same stardust as each other. We are all souls inhabiting this animal body walking on this Third Dimensional plane of existence.”
“We owe it to each other to be there for each other. To help each other on our paths through this life. We can hold space for each other and have fun together.”
“I think in the entertainment industry, we need to see everyone’s stories, we need to see everyone interacting together and problem solving together to set a great example for society.”
“The entertainment industry is FULL of rejection. Take it in your stride and don’t allow your personal feelings to drag you down.”
“The more invested you are emotionally, financially, physically, the more difficult it is to practice detachment. Nothing in this life is permanent, you gotta roll with the punches and let it go.”
“I’d like to thank myself. Cos this has been the best and worst life journey I could ever have imagined taking. So thanks me for always thinking a couple steps ahead, thus avoiding serious shit, thanks to me for surviving.”
“Other than the algorithms which keep us on the mouse exercise wheel and on the verge of insanity, it’s been difficult finding genuine, real connections with people. Social media has a tendency to corrupt people’s minds by digging into the ego.”
Pics of Katja Glieson
1. The ethereal look of Frozen Elsa
2. Another fairy tales theme of Sleeping Beauty
3. Dazzling in Yellow Gown
4. Bling bling in the blue room
5. Daring looks in hot red
Katja Glieson gorgeous appearance always enchants her fans, but what makes her attractive as an entertainer is her multi-talent performance.