At first, Noen Eubanks shared a short video on TikTok to show it to his older brother, but when he checked it again, 100 people had seen the video.
He became excited and continued uploading lip-sync and comedy videos. Noen then gained more followers on social media on TikTok and Instagram.
He then expanded his social media career on YouTube by creating a channel named The Noen Show in December 2019, sharing challenges and vlogs.
As he was exposed to huge popularity, Noen was chosen to be the face of a YouTube media company for Gen Z fan base, Kyra TV.
He was the first social media star who ever signed to the media. His profile has been featured as the Future Teen Stars of America in New York Times in October 2019.
- Full name: Noen Eubanks
- Stage name: Noen Eubanks
- Nickname: Noen
- Birthday: May 2, 2001
- Birthplace: Loganville, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 68 Kg (149 lbs)
- Blood Type:
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star
- Education: Loganville High School
- Hobbies: Listening to music and traveling
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Damon
- Girlfriend: Abby Roberts (2019)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @eubanks_noen
- Instagram: @notnoen
- TikTok: @noeneubanks
- YouTube: The Noen Show
- This TikTok star was raised in the suburbs of Atlanta.
- His father is a theater actor, while his mother works at a local supermarket as a cashier.
- Noen has a producer who is responsible to develop content and arrange his brand partnerships.
- When Noen was in the fifth to sixth grade, he aspired to be an architect as he played a lot of Minecraft.
- He and the team agree to post in the early afternoon when his audience, mostly teenagers, gets home for school.
- The Kyra TV admits that Noen has a natural understanding of what the Gen Z audience wants, such as the humor, style, and type of videos.
- This social media star has been interested in video games since he was at his early age.
- He graduated from Loganville High School in 2019.
- When he was in high school, Noen planned to continue his study on video game design.
- There, Noen joined the basketball and soccer teams.
- After Noen got more fame and money, he moved to Los Angeles and resided in Hollywood Hills.
- Noen thought moving to Los Angeles was a refreshment of his downs in life.
- His parents divorced, and each of them remarried.
- At that time, Noen also did not like his job as a delivery boy at a pizza restaurant, and the closest person in the family, his brother, joined the Marines.
- His schoolmates also mocked him, and Noen had dealt with self-hate and anxiety.
- With TikTok, he can explore his style and build his sense of humor.
- In 2019, he had a romantic relationship with an Instagram star named Abby Roberts, but the couple broke up after some time.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $1 million.
Pics of Noen Eubanks
1. This TikTok star wears red makeup and a black T-shirt
2. His orange hair matches the brown shoes
3. Neon’s style is bright and cool!
4. He poses with pink balloons
5. His face features are amazing
Despite the difficulties he had faced in his teenagerhood, Noen Eubanks has raised up and continued his life.