Growing up, Kelsea Ballerini performed in her church choir and led the worship. She also joined her school choir. When she was 19, she signed a contract with Black River Entertainment.
She eventually launched her debut single called Love Me Like You Mean It and made it the lead single on her first album.
The song ranked on the Country Airplay chart and got first place on the Billboard Country Airplay.
Later in that year, she also released an EP with her own name as the title. In 2015, she released her first album called The First Time.
One of the singles, Peter Pan, peaked at #1 on the Hot Country Songs charts.
In 2017, Kelsea released Legends, the first single for her second album.
Her second album titled Unapologetically ranked #3 on the Billboard Top Country Album Chart and #7 on the Billboard 200.
The album led her to get a nomination as Best Country Album from the Grammy Awards in 2019.
Throughout her career, Kelsea won many awards, such as Billboard Women in Music, Academy of Country Music Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.
Read more: Morgan Wallen – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
- Stage name: Kelsea Ballerini
- Nickname: Noodle
- Born: September 12, 1993 in Tennessee, US
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Education: Centennial High School
- Hobbies: Thrift shopping and singing
- Parents: Ed (Father) and Carla (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Morgan Evans
- Facebook: @kelseaballerini
- Twitter: @KelseaBallerini
- Instagram: @kelseaballerini
- TikTok: @kelseaballerini
- YouTube: Kelsea Ballerini Official
- She has green eyes and blonde hair.
- Her mother worked as the vice president of marketing for Thomas Nelson.
- Meanwhile, her father was a sales manager for a radio station.
- Kelsea likes eating pasta.
- The Wizard of Oz is her all-time favorite movie.
- Ballerini loves watching Netflix series named Stranger Things.
- She is a massive fan of Kelly Clarkson.
- Her biggest musical influences are NSTNC, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
- Taylor Swift was the one who inspired her to become a Country singer.
- She becomes close friends with Halsey, Bebe Rexha, and Hillary Scott.
- The woman’s first song was for her mother on Mother’s Day.
- After graduating, Kelsea attended Lipscomb University and majored in communications and marketing for two years. But she didn’t continue it.
- Her first job was at a cupcake shop.
- Ballerini’s music video for Dibs displays fun behind the scenes during her tour.
- She began dating a Country musician named Morgan Evans in 2016.
- Evans proposed to her on Christmas Day in 2016.
- In 2017, the couple married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- She appeared on Billboard magazine’s cover in February 2017.
- Forbes magazine listed her in its 30 Under 30 – Music.
- In 2017, she shared a stage with Lukas Graham at the Grammy Awards.
- She appeared in her husband’s music video titled Day Drunk in 2019.
- In April 2020, she was featured on Rose & Ivy magazine’s cover.
Read more: Jhené Aiko – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of Kelsea Ballerini
1. Kelsea’s makeup is stunning
2. A flying kiss from Kelsea Ballerini!
3. Ballerini’s performance is always outstanding
4. The red lipstick matches her flowery red top
5. Kelsea poses with her lovely dog
Kelsea Ballerini brings the brightest lights in the country music with her songs. No wonder she won many awards and has millions of fans.