Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona, popular by her stage name Kerry Katona, is British singer, actress, presenter, author, and OnlyFans star.
She is also the ex-wife of former Westlife boyband member Brian McFadden from 2002 to 2006.
Kerry started her music career as a singer when she was 18 years old. At that time, she joined the pop group Atomic Kitten as her job.
The group was made up of three girls; Andy McCluskey, Liz McClarnon, and Natasha Hamilton, who formed the group.
After that, Kerry and the group released their first-ever single, Right Now, in November 1999. The following year, the girls released their second song, See Ya. Both of their songs gained popularity and were well in the Singles Charts in the UK.
In mid-March 2000, Kerry, with her group, released the first album in Japan to perform her talent as a singer. However, the album performed differently than expected.
Next, record management allowed the group to perform another song, the title Whole Again, and it became a hit song.
Furthermore, Kerry changed her career after getting married to her first husband, Brian McFadden.
She adopted his last name and chose television shows instead of music. That is why she became a presenter in different entertainment shows, such as Loose Women, Britain’s Sexiest, etc.
In 2004, she was the winner of the reality series I’m Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!. After that, she got the opportunity to judge on You’re Star, a popular talent show in the UK.
In the middle of her rising career, she separated from her husband and dropped his name. For these reasons, she started to use her birth name again.
Later, she started a competitor, Dancing on Ice Series 6 in 2010. The following year, she became a housemate on Celebrity Big Brother and became popular with this show.
- Full Name: Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona
- Stage Name: Kerry Katona
- Nickname: Kerry
- Birthday: September 6, 1980
- Birthplace: Warrington, Cheshire, England
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Actress, Presenter, Author, OnlyFans Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Reading, Traveling, Writing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @KerryKatona7
- Instagram: @kerrykatona7
- TikTok: @thekerrykatona
- YouTube: Kerry Katona Official
- OnlyFans: @kerrykatona7
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 (Bust-34, Waist-26, and Hips-35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Father: Ron Armstrong
- Mother: Sue Katona
- Brother: Ian Armstrong, Lynsey Armstrong, Paul Armstrong, Jason Armstrong, and Wayne Armstrong
- Sister: –
Husband, Boyfriend & Dating History
Her first marriage was to Westlife band member Brian McFadden. Kerry and Brian married in 2002 to 2004, and have two daughters – Lilly and Molly. However, there is no significant explanation for the reasons why they were separated.
In 2007, a year after her separation from Brian, Kerry married for a second time to Mark Croft. Kerry and Mark were together for several years until 2011, and they had two children together, one son Maxwell, and one daughter named Heidi.
After Kerry’s relationship with Mark ended, she met George Kay and she got married for the third time in 2014. Unfortunately, her marriage ended in 2017 and George passed away in 2019. Kerry and George had one child, Dylan-Jorge.
She is engaged to Ryan Mahoney. However, she has five children from her previous relationship because she married three times.
Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million. Her major income is earned from several professions, such as singer, author, social media star, and OnlyFans star.
- Kerry went to Padgate High School in Warrington, Cheshire, the same school attended by broadcaster Chris Evans.
- She was named by Kerry McFadden during her marriage to ex-Westlife singer Brian McFadden.
- As an entertainer, she got the winner of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! in February 2004.
- She did laser surgery to remove a tattoo of Brian McFadden’s name from her back after she divorced him.
- She has mental health issues because of bipolar disorder.
- Kerry is of Hungarian descent.
- She is the daughter of Sue Katona.
- From her married life, she has five children: two daughters, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden (with her ex-husband Brian McFadden); a daughter Heidi Elizabeth Croft and a son Maxwell Mark Croft (with her ex-husband Mark Croft); a daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose Kay (with her ex-husband George Kay).
- Her ideal type is…
- A Deal Is a Deal (2018), as Mary Loughlin
- Showbands II (2006), as Denise
- Showbands (2005), as Denise
- Loose Women (ITV1|2003-2022), as presenter
- Celebrity Big Brother (CBS|2011), as a performer
- Dancing on Ice Series 6 (ITV|2010), as herself
- I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! (ITV1|2004), as herself
Music Video Appearances
- Whole Again – Atomic Kitten (2001)
- Follow Me – Atomic Kitten (2001)
- I Want Your Love – Atomic Kitten (2001)
- See Ya – Atomic Kitten (2001)
- Right Now – Atomic Kitten (2001)
Kerry Katona gains success because of her effort as an entertainer in the UK. Also, she is active on social media to increase her online presence, which leads to her verified badge in all her accounts, such as TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter.