Before Khloé Kardashian appeared in her family’s reality show, she worked for the American fashion designer Nicole Richie as her assistant.
Her family’s popularity began to rise due to the sex tape created by her sister, Kim Kardashian, and Kim’s boyfriend at that time, Ray J.
The family then was commissioned to have a TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Next, E! created spin-offs from the series called Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami in 2009 and Khloé & Lamar in 2011.
She also became one of the participants in The Celebrity Apprentice Season 2, a TV series hosted by Donald Trump.
She also joined another spin-off about her family, Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
After that, she focused on some businesses with her sisters and husband such as a unisex fragrance, a fake tan product, and a clothing line.
In 2012, she had her radio show with her husband named The Mix Up With Khloé Kardashian Odom. In the same year, she became one of the co-hosts for The X Factor.
She never disappeared on a TV screen. She continued having several talk shows such as Kocktails with Khloé and Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.
Read more: Drake- Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Khloé Alexandra Kardashian
- Stage name: Khloé Kardashian
- Nickname: Baby K, Khlo, Kokes, KoKo
- Born: June 27, 1984, in California, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Media personality, businesswoman, socialite
- Education: Marymount High School
- Hobbies: Making cookie jars
- Parents: Robert Kardashian (Father) and Kris Jenner (Mother)
- Sibling: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian.
- Boyfriend: Tristan Thompson
- Instagram: @khloekardashian
- Twitter: @khloekardashian
- YouTube: Khloe Kardashian
- Facebook: @KhloeKardashian
- Khloé also has many stepsisters. They are Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner, and Casey Jenner.
- Her favorite snack is double stuffed Oreos.
- She is the godmother of Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West.
- Rachel Roy and Larsa Pippen are some of her close friends.
- She has denied having surgery for fixing her appearance, but she uses the photo editing app Facetune.
- With her sisters, Khloé built several businesses including Kardashian Beauty, Kardashian Glow, and DASH.
- They also have an app to share her workout to shopping tips on Khloé Kardashian Official App.
- When she was 17, Kardashian had a car accident. Thus, she suffered from memory loss and brain damage.
- Khloé was arrested due to drunk driving and probation violation in 2007.
- After her father passed away because of cancer, she was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2008. Fortunately, she had fully recovered.
- In 2008, she and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) created a campaign titled I’d Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur. Thus, she posed nude for the organization.
- She and her sisters Kim and Kourtney published a novel Dollhouse: A Novel.
- In 2015, she published a lifestyle book titled Strong Looks Better Naked.
- She was married to Lamar Odom in 2009, but get divorced in 2016.
- The wedding with Lamar Odom was entirely paid for by E!.
- The socialite was sued, along with her sister, because the weight loss supplement they endorsed was a false advertisement.
- In 2020, she created a premium collagen blends business named Dose & Co.
- In October 2020, she asked viewers to donate money for the victims of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- In the same month, she posted a video on her social media saying that she was diagnosed with Covid-19.
Read more: Cardi B- Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
1. Her curve is body goals!
2. Wanna celebrate Christmas with Khloé Kardashian?
3. Khlo looks gorgeous with that long comfortable dress
4. Is she Cleopatra? No, it’s Khloé!
5. What do you think of her all-white outfit?
Khloé Kardashian never stops entertaining people from her TV shows. Have you followed her since day one?