Drake started her career as an actor on TV series titled Degrassi: The Next Generation.
Yet, he intended to enter the music industry and produced a debut mixtape in 2006 named Room for Improvement.
Then, his second mixtape was launched in 2007 titled Comeback Season.
His third mixtape So Far Gone, which featured other artists such as Trey Songz, Lloyd, and Lil Wayne, was downloaded more than 2,000 times in the first 2 hours.
He announced her first single Over in March 2010. In May 2010, 6 God’s first album titled Thank Me Later was launched.
The single was nominated at the 2011 Grammy Awards as the Best Solo Performance.
His next single titled Find Your Love even got platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
He eventually won his first Grammy for Take Care as the Best Rap Album in 2013.
At that moment, he also released his third album’s first single, Hold On, We’re Going Home. The single ranked at number one on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
Hee built himself as the top rapper in the music industry. His singles such as Hotline Bling and God’s Plan were award-worthy.
Both won Grammy Awards as Best Rap Song. He also partnered with other singers such as Chris Brown, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj.
Read more: Cardi B – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Aubrey Drake Graham
- Stage name: Drake
- Nickname: Aub, Drizzy Dake, 6 God
- Born: October 24, 1986 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian, American
- Religion: Jewsish
- Profession: Rapper, Singer
- Education: Vaughan Road Academy
- Hobbies: Skating and reading.
- Parents: Dennis Graham (Father) and Sandi Graham (Mother)
- Sibling: Raemiah Julianna
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @Drake
- Instagram: @champagnepapi
- YouTube: Drake Official
- Twitter: @Drake
- Drake’s trademarks are his bright smile and frequently features voicemails in his songs.
- The singer is a Potterhead.
- He is a huge fan of N.E.R.D and Adele.
- His major musical influences are Aaliyah and Kanye West.
- He can speak Spanish.
- The American bassist Larry Graham and musician Teenie Hodges are his uncles.
- Drake has many tattoos. Several of them are the picture of Kevin Durant and Lil Wayne.
- He was credited by Maura Judkis, the editor of The Washington Post, for popularizing the term YOLO (You Only Live Once).
- In Houston, Texas, there is a “Drake Day” every June 10.
- Two Can Play That Game and Rounders are his number-one movies.
- 6 God also had an on-off relationship with the award-winning singer Rihanna in 2009.
- The rapper was robbed at Little Italy District in Toronto in May 2009.
- In 2012, he had a fight with Chris Brown at a nightclub in Manhattan.
- OVO Sound is his own a record label that he created in 2012.
- The third album in 2013 Hold On, We’re Going Home was sold more than 600,000 copies during the first week of release.
- In 2014, Producer Detail sued him for alleged assault.
- The American rapper Meek Mill claimed Drake using ghostwriters for his single Rico in July 2015.
- He released his whiskey brand called Virginia Black in June 2016.
- In 2016, he dated the famous singer Jennifer Lopez and split in around 3 months later.
- He had an intense quarrel with his collaborator Kanye West in 2018.
- His child with a pornstar Sophie Brussaux was born on the same date as his.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Drake
1. Drake’s yellow jacket is in contrast with the white owl
2. 6 God wears a white sweater and beanie
3. His selfie with the golden sunset!
4. What do you think of this black outfit?
5. Drake on suit looks splendid!
Drake is never out of the media’s headline. His personal and professional life in the music industry are always under the spotlight.