Lisa Boothe is one of the notable political commentators and TV personalities out there. Besides, she is also a journalist who loves to spread the actual news, especially about politics.
She always puts professionalism in her career so well, no wonder her career becomes more successful than before.
Initially, the dream career of Lisa Boothe was so far away from being a journalist or TV personality. Because she has been surrounded by her brothers, her original dream was to be an athlete.
Since she was just a little girl, her brothers would request her to play hockey and lacrosse with them. Because of this influence, she slowly gained a passion to be a professional hockey athlete.
Lisa was quite shining brightly when she played hockey, lacrosse, and any sports field. Her skills and talents also developed very well.
But unfortunately, at some point, she got injured and consequently, she decided to switch her passion to another direction.
Another interest that she had in mind was journalism and politics. After considering some factors, Lisa then decided to pursue a degree in politics.
Lisa spent some years at her university and later successfully graduated in 2007. One year after she graduated, she finally landed a career as a journalist in January 2008.
Her first job as a fresh graduate was becoming a staff assistant for the United States House of Representatives.
That job lasted until July 2009, and she later changed her career to an assistant press secretary for the National Republican Congressional Committee.
Three years later, Lisa was then trusted by Sandy Adams to be a communication director for Congress Campaign, from May 2012 to September 2012.
She later joined Tommy Thompson for 3 months after her job for Congress Campaign was done as a communications director.
Lisa didn’t stop there. She even worked as a communications director for some political leaders in 2013, such as Congresswoman Sandy Adams, Congressman Mark Meadows, and Congresswoman Shelly Moore Capito.
At the end of the year, a Virginia organization, Black Rock Group, appointed Lisa as the senior director of the organization.
After two years leading the organization, Lisa then left in August 2015 and joined Washington as the vice president of political polling and public affairs research.
She surely wanted to expand her career in many fields. So, in 2016, she joined Fox News Channel as a journalist.
During her time pursuing a career as a journalist, many people admired her hard-working nature, intelligence, and professionalism.
Later, she then made her organization, High Noon Strategies, and got a position as the founder and president of the organization.
High Noon Strategies is an organization that was founded in January 2016 and is dedicated to winning political and policy fights.
Lisa then focuses on managing her own organization and as a contributor for Fox News Channel.
- Real Name: Lisa Marie Boothe
- Stage Name: Lisa Boothe
- Nickname: Lisa
- Birthday: February 3, 1985
- Birthplace: Clifton, West Virginia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Journalist, TV Personality
- Education: University of Tennesee (Majored in Political Science and Government)
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Jeffrey Boothe (father), Dianne Marie (mother)
- Siblings: Ryan Jeffrey, Michael Robert, James Christopher
- Boyfriend: John Cummis
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @LisaMarieBoothe
- Instagram: @lisamarieboothe
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Lisa is the type of person who loves to work hard.
- Many people admit that she is a super-talented person.
- Her fans consider her an intelligent person.
- She is a professional person.
- Her father once worked as a political analyst for Capitol Hill. Besides, he also once became an aide to a senator for approximately 10 years.
- In her family, Lisa is the only female child.
- Lisa loves to spend her time together with her brothers.
- Since young, she always has been spending her time together playing lacrosse and hockey with her brothers.
- But unfortunately, Lisa got an ACL injury and couldn’t manage to do a lot of sports anymore.
- Lisa lives in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Lisa has a dog, namely Bella.
- So many fans praise her intelligence and ability to speak up about politics because Lisa often shares various political developments in the US on her social media accounts.
- Besides, she also often posts her pictures and her dog, so she always keeps a balance between her personal and professional life.
- She once said that she would not get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Lisa is pretty good at maintaining her personal life, including her love life.
- Some people said that she must have installed veneers because she has a perfect smile and her teeth are pure white.
- She has brown hair and brown eyes.
- She is an outgoing person.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
“The Democratic Party and those on the left have been so focused on dividing Americans and putting people into categories and various buckets, and it’s to the detriment of focusing on the issues every American cares about, like jobs and rebuilding the economy.”
“Imagine thinking you are fighting fascism by silencing your political opponents.”
“I wrote about why I’m not getting vaccinated, how we were lied to about the vaccines, and why mandates don’t make sense.”
“Can’t wait to see this guy lose.”
“I think Hillary Clinton needs to spend more time in the woods because clearly she hasn’t moved past the election.”
“Open it all up. Make your own damn decisions about how much risk you are willing to take. If you want to stay home, stay home. If you want to live more freely, live more freely.”
“The reality is the media is not going to cover anything positive that President Trump is going.”
“Projection. Nearly half of Democrats wanted to put unvaccinated people like me in a gov’t facility. They are arresting political opponents. Choose wisely on Nov. 8th!”
“Democrats are the party of hate speech, political violence, and election denying.”
“I just proudly voted for Ron DeSantis and Republicans down the ballot. They have earned our votes in FL! Keep Florida Free and vote red!”
“Kudos to the Republican Party of Miami for putting in the work.”
Lisa Boothe is an inspirational journalist and political commentator. She is never afraid to speak her mind and opinion about politics.