Kristine Saryan is an actress that gained some popularity after joining the Gilmore Girls series back in 2002.
Not only that but she is also known because she is the wife of Gilmore Girls‘ star, Scott Patterson got her popularity rise into stardom.
Already interested in acting from an early age, Kristine started her career in the acting industry by casting for a role in Gilmore Girls (2002).
After doing a casting, she successfully got a role as Chrissy and got some short screen time, which motivated her to act more.
But then, Kristine decided to take hiatus from the acting industry, as proved by her absence from any movies and series.
Fortunately, several years later, in 2015, Kristine came back to the movie industry by portraying a character called Nicole McKinnon for Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story.
She came back to the acting industry and made a lot of people happy, so in the following year, Kristine decided to participate again in the industry.
In 2016, she then appeared in an extended mini-series Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, an official Netflix series.
- Real Name: Kristine Saryan
- Stage Name: Kristine Saryan
- Nickname: Kristine
- Birthday: 1984
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: American
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer
- Education: Haddon Field Memorial High School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: Scott Patterson (Married 2014 – )
- Children: Nicholas Patterson (son)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- She has a beautiful body ratio, 34-26-36.
- Kristine has beautiful dark brown eyes and hair.
- Her husband, Scott, is 25 years older than her.
- Scott also works as an actress and is popular for his role in Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and Batman: Gotham by Gaslight.
- Even though her husband is very popular, Kristine tries her best to keep her personal life away from the spotlight.
- Kristine first met Scott in 2002 when she joined the series Gilmore Girls as an actress.
- Her husband had been married to Verah Davich in 1983 but got divorced 2 years later.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $3 million.
- Kidnapped: The Hannah Anderson Story (2015), as Nicole McKinnon
- Gilmore Girls (The WB | 2002), as Chrissy
- Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life (Netflix | 2016)
Even though Kristine is pretty far from the spotlight, her fans still can see how inspiring she is. Kristine is beautiful, nice, and talented!