Maria Zulay Salaues is a Bolivian model. She was famous as a model, but getting more attention because of her status as the wife of professional footballer, Paul Pogba.
Maria Zulay Salaues attended University of Bolivia and majored in Business Administration. But she couldn’t graduate from college as she chose to pursue her career in modeling.
She moved to the United States for her modeling career. In 2012, she was crowned Miss Expobelleza.
She has collaborated with Ipanema Sandals Company and promotes it through her social media.
Not only a model, she also worked as a real estate agent for a private company. Other than that, she also has a job as an interior designer.
She attracted people’s attention as she wed footballer Paul Pogba. They got married in 2019 and had two sons.
- Real Name: Maria Zulay Salaues
- Stage Name: Maria
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: November 16, 1994
- Birthplace: Robore, Bolivia
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Bolivian
- Religion: –
- Profession: Model
- Education: Business Administration, University of Bolivia
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @zulaypogba
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-25-36 (Bust 34, Waist 25, and Hips 36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: Ricardo Salaues
- Mother: Karta Antelo
- Brother: –
- Sister: Gabriela Salaues (Older Sister), Carla Salaues (Older Sister)
Husband, Boyfriend, & Dating History
Maria and Paul Pogba first met when Pogba in Hamstring, while recovering from his injury. At that time, Manchester United had a pre-season in the US.
While they were in a relationship, Maria went to Manchester several times to visit Pogba. She couldn’t stay with him because she should stay in Miami for her modeling career.
Though the relationship was well known by the public, both of them kept their relationship private and only posted several photos of them.
The couple had intimate wedding in 2019 and from the marriage, they had two sons.
Maria Zulay Salaues’s net worth is around $1 million. Her main income was comes from modeling and sponsorship as she also have a deals with many brands.
- She wasn’t making her relationship public, but the couple traveled together and she often she cheered Paul Pogba on the pitch. She even added Pogba’s surname in her name, so the public concluded that they had intimate weddings.
- She and her husband made their relationship public by sharing a photo of their first child in 2019.
- She loves cooking, especially Mexican food and pasta.
- She enjoys listening to music and her favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
- Being a model, she must be familiar with luxury brands, but there are several brands among many that became her favorite like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Nars, Chanel, and Tarte.
- She shares her love for the red color.
- When it comes to actors, her favorite actor was Johnny Depp, meanwhile Natalie Portman is her favorite actress.
- She enjoys the present of social media, especially on Instagram.
- She comes from a wealthy family.
- She is the last child in the family and has two older sisters.
- In her early modeling career, there’s a video circulated of her snorting cocaine and it’s the reason behind her emigration to Miami.
- She was born as Christian, but many speculated that she has converted to Islam as Paul Pogba is a Moslem.
- She is a mother of two children. Her first son with Paul Pogba, was named Labile Shakur, while the identity of their second son remained private.
- In 2022, she drew criticism after posting photos wearing a hijab in a long see-through black dress.
- To make a living when she was in her early modeling career, she also worked as a real estate agent.
- Miss Expobelleza (2012)
Though Maria Zulay Salaues is known for her openness and often showing her activity through social media, she rarely goes on to media or doing interviews, especially whenever it comes about her marriage.
Maria Zulay Salaues was a model before she met Paul Pogba. She studied Business Administration at University of Bolivia but couldn’t finish the degree as she chose to pursue a career in modeling.