Jayda Cheaves is an American Instagram Star, entrepreneur, actress, and author. She makes a name for herself because of her presence on Instagram.
Jayda Cheaves or also well-known as Jayda Wayda, previously loved to sell his pre-loved clothes on the Poshmark site when she was just a teenager.
In 2018, Jayda then started her YouTube channel on August 5. At that time, she made her first video, Jayda’s First Vlog, on December 17, 2018.
That year, she also wrote a book, The Young Boss Blueprint: 15 Steps to Becoming a Young Boss, a book for young entrepreneurs.
But, this gorgeous influencer is more well-known for her presence on Instagram, which on that platform, she successfully had surpassed more than 6 million followers.
Jayda then saw her success as an opportunity to expand her wings to business.
She later made her own kingdom of clothing line, Amour Jayda, which focuses on fashion, beauty, and also hair care.
That business began to succeed in a short time, especially for her beauty and hair care products.
Read also: Vinnie Hacker – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Jayda Cheaves
- Stage Name: Jayda Wayna
- Nickname: Jayda
- Birthday: September 25, 1997
- Birthplace: Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Instagram Star, Entrepreneur, Author, Actress
- Education: Windsor Forest High School, University of Georgia
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @wayddamin
- Instagram: @jaydacheaves
- TikTok: @thejaydacheaves
- YouTube: Jayda Cheaves Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-23-36 (Bust 34, Waist 23, and Hips 36 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: Tricia Cheaves
- Brother: Len
- Sister: Ameerah
Boyfriend & Dating History
Before dating Lil Baby in 2016, Jayda Cheaves was dating American rapper, Kodak Black. They were dating for awhile before parting ways.
Now, whenever Cheaves is reminded of Black by people, she feels fed up because people keep bringing up their past.
Jayda Cheaves and rapper Lil Baby dating in 2016. They met for the first time that year and decided to date.
They were in a relationship for two years before they broke up for unknown reasons. However, not long after the break up, Lil Boy found out that Cheaves was pregnant.
For the sake of their children, they were back together. Cheaves giving birth to his son in February 2019.
They were enjoying the parentship until 2022 when they were separated for the second time and Cheaves said that it was for the best.
Jayda Cheaves and Lil Duke were dating when Cheaves broke up with Lil Baby for the first time. Duke and Cheaves were reportedly dating in 2017.
There’s not much information about their relationship and the reason of their breakup.
Jayda Cheaves’s net worth is around $4 million. Her status as a millionaire happens because of her business as she builds her clothing line Waydamin.
- Her favorite tattoo is a floral tattoo on her own back.
- She loves to exercise every day.
- Jayda once got a controversy because she had denied that she already had plastic surgery and a breast implant.
- She also once said that she didn’t support any surgical enhancements.
- Her best friend, Chris, hacked her Twitter account and revealed the truth about her plastic surgery.
- She later admitted that she received eye lift surgery to correct her droopy eye because of ptosis.
- She was once arrested for illegal firearm and ammunition possession that were discovered in her luggage when she was at the Sangster International Airport.
- Because of illegal firearm possession, she was fined $500,000.
- From her past relationship with Lil Baby, she got a son, Loyal Armani.
- Jayda loves to wear designer brands, such as Givenchy, Fendi, Gucci, and also Armani.
- She showed her love for expensive jewelry especially bracelets and necklaces.
- Jayda has a lot of tattoos.
- She is a supporter of Black Lives Matter movement.
- She was in controversy after saying that her ideal type of man is the man that carries a gun and comparing it to billionaire athletes, she would rather pick a guy with a gun.
Read also: Victoria Justic – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Bid for Love (2022), as Juvie
- The Impact: Atlanta (2022), as herself
- The Young Boss Blueprint: 15 Steps to Becoming a Young Boss
“I was just being myself, posting every day on the internet and trying to inspire the girls,”
“I used to dread going to school so bad. I felt like I didn’t relate to the people I was in school with,”
“If I wouldn’t have graduated early, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I did not need another year to be around those kids at school…they were kids to me,”
“I just want people to know the boss in me was there ever since I was a little girl,”
“I always knew I wanted to be my own boss. I always knew I was going to one day have an empire.”
“I love the way my life turned out. All the lessons turned into blessings, I wouldn’t tell my younger self [anything]. I would honestly pat her on the back because [she] got me where I’m at right now.”
Even though Jayda got a lot of controversies through her career as an influencer, Jayda has a lot of creative and amazing skills to shine. Good job, Jayda!