Jayda Cheaves or also well-known as Jayda Wayda, previously loved to sell his pre-loved clothes on the Poshmark site when she was just a teenager.
In 2018, Jayda then started her YouTube channel on August 5. At that time, she made her first video, Jayda’s First Vlog, on December 17, 2018.
That year, she also wrote a book, The Young Boss Blueprint: 15 Steps to Becoming a Young Boss, a book for young entrepreneurs.
But, this gorgeous influencer is more well-known for her presence on Instagram, which on that platform, she successfully had surpassed more than 6 million followers.
Jayda then saw her success as an opportunity to expand her wings to business.
She later made her own kingdom of clothing line, Amour Jayda, which focuses on fashion, beauty, and also hair care.
That business began to succeed in a short time, especially for her beauty and hair care products.
- Real Name: Jayda Cheaves
- Stage Name: Jayda Wayna
- Nickname: Jayda
- Birthday: September 25, 1997
- Birthplace: Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Education: Windsor Forest High School, University of Georgia
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Len (brother), Ameerah (sister)
- Boyfriend: Lil Baby (2016-2021)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @wayddamin
- Instagram: @jaydacheaves
- TikTok: @thejaydacheaves
- YouTube: Jayda Cheaves Official
Facts about Jayda Cheaves
- Jayda once got a controversy because she had denied that she already had plastic surgery and breast implant.
- She also once said that she didn’t support any surgical enhancement.
- Her best friend, Chris, hacked her Twitter and revealed the truth about her plastic surgery.
- From her past relationship with Lil Baby, she got a son, Loyal Armani.
- Jayda loves to wear designer brands, such as Givenchy, Fendi, Gucci, and also Armani.
- Jayda has a lot of tattoos.
- Her favorite tattoo is a floral tattoo on her own back.
- She loves to exercise every day.
- Her ideal type is…
Even though Jayda got a lot of controversies through her career as an influencer, Jayda has a lot of creative and amazing skills to shine. Good job, Jayda!