Meika Woollard is an Australian model, actress, and TikTok star. She was famous and became a top children’s commercial and fashion model in Australia.
Began her career as a toddler, she scouted when her mother and sister walked on the road and a brand representative saw them then asked her mother to let her and her sister be in their campaign.
After the encounter, her mother approached a modeling agency, then she and her sister got numerous different shoot offers.
Since that time, she has been a very famous children’s brand in Australia. When she was six, she appeared at the prestigious kids Fashion Week.
Since her appearance, her fame as a child model skyrockets and she even flew to Los Angeles to attend Top 100 most beautiful children in the world campaign.
Aside from becoming a child model, she also tried her luck in the movies industry. She has worked in a few short films and makes her debut in 2013, starring in the short comedy film Roar.
She is also active on Instagram. She often shares about her experiences, beautiful pictures of wonderful locations.
- Real Name: Meika Woollard
- Stage Name: Meika Woollard
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: April 21, 2004
- Birthplace: Victoria, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Model, Actress, TikTok Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Swimming, Playing Basketball
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @meika_woollard_
- Instagram: @meikawoollard
- TikTok: @meikawoollard
- YouTube: Meika Woollard Official
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 55 kg 121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 32-24-35 (Bust 32, Waist 24, and Hips 35 in inches)
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: John Woollard
- Mother: Andrea Woollard
- Brother: –
- Sister: India Woollard, River Woollard
Boyfriend & Dating History
Meika Woollard is rumored to be dating BoxBoy, a social media influencer, in the past. As for her current relationship, she presumably is still single and focused on her career.
Meika Woollard has begun her career since she was three. It was obvious that she could have a net worth more than her peers. As for her net worth, is around $200,000.
She got her net worth by owning her content, from her modeling, and from her job as an actress.
- She signed with IMG Worldwide when she was 12 years old.
- Her father was a businessman while her mother was a housewife.
- She has appeared in the Kid Flash magazine and many popular magazines want to feature her on the main page.
- In 2014, she appeared in The Little Runaway, a video that was purposely designed for Kids Fashion Week. It partly made her fame soar.
- Her sister, India Woollard and River Woollard also a model.
- She has been featured on the cover of several famous magazines like Institute, Vogue, Style, and Fashion Kids.
- She has a blond Labradoodle puppy named Chief.
- She is a big fan of Selena Gomez.
- The models that became her role models were Taylor Hill and Jasmine Dwyer..
- Because of her busy schedule, she’s homeschooled.
- She loves to play basketball and swimming.
- One of her favorite activities is hanging out with close friends and family.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel.
- She also loves to draw and paint.
- While going vacation, her favorite places was Bali, Indonesia.
- One of the food that she likes is sandwiches.
- She is Australian’s most followed teenage model on social media.
- Though she has a YouTube channel, she is not actively uploading video on it.
- Her ideal type is…
- Bluff (2016) as Mystery Girl
- Roar! (2013) as Superhero
- At the Next Roundabout Turn Left (2011) as Child
- Neighbours (Channel 5 I 2022)
“I feel blessed to be able to travel and do something I love at the same time.”
“You meet so many new models who come from all over the world. You end up hanging out with them and making some friendships that will last a lifetime”
“It does get lonely sometimes especially when your family and loved ones are on the other side of the world.”
“The trick is to make friends as soon as you can so you don’t feel lonely.”
“Modelling is a second nature to me, it’s my safe place.”
“I love everything about modelling!! I’ve met so many amazing creatives through the modelling industry. I get to travel and visit the most amazing places all around the world. I love dressing up in beautiful clothes and getting glammed up by incredible hair and makeup artists and working with great photographers.”
“Be confident in yourself because you are beautiful.”
“Modelling is hard work, so make sure you love it before diving straight in”
Modeling is second nature for Meika Woollard as she began modeling when she was just 3. Modeling ran in the family as both her sisters also became models.