Mike Mora hasn’t got any popularity before he married Kelis Roger, a popular American singer who turned into a chef several years ago.
But actually, Mike is pretty well-known in his career field.
In his daily life, he works as a photographer who has been portraying a lot of photography fields, such as fashion, lifestyle, food, fine arts, portraits, and so on.
His career in photography seems successful, but Mike wasn’t satisfied just by establishing a career in photography.
Later, he then decided to expand his career as a real estate agent.
Not as he expected before, he becomes pretty good at doing his job in his new field. Not only that, but he also claimed that he got a primary income by becoming a real estate agent.
- Real Name: Mike Mora
- Stage Name: Mike Mora
- Nickname: Mike
- Birthday: 1979
- Birthplace: New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: –
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Photographer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Kelis Roger (Married 2014)
- Children: Sheperd Mora, Knight Mora
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @mikemorafotos
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Mike is a religious person.
- He has Afro-American descent from his family.
- Mike was raised in New York City.
- He married his wife, Kelis Roger, in a secret celebration which was attended by their friends and family.
- Mike was verdict with stage 4 stomach cancer in October 2021.
- He revealed on his Instagram that the doctor couldn’t help him anymore and he said he just wait for the time.
- Mike wished that when he shared his battle with stomach cancer can inspire others with the same struggle.
- He was confirmed dead on March 14, 2022, at the age of 37 after an 18-month battle with stage 4 stomach cancer.
- His net worth is around…
- His ideal type is…
Mike Mora is a really good and brave inspiration, he never gives up to survive in his life. And get well soon, Mike!