Gal Gadot was not starting her career in acting. She joined the Miss Israel beauty pageant in 2004 and participated in the Miss Universe in the same year.
She became the cover girl of famous magazines like Glamour and Cosmopolitan, also worked with high-end brands such as Gucci and Jaguar.
Her acting career began when a casting director auditioned her as a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace.
Although she wasn’t accepted, she got a role in an Israeli drama titled Bubot. After that, she was called again by the casting director to play Gisele Yashar in Fast &Furious.
She finally got it! She continued it to Fast Five and Fast & Furious 6 in 2013.
In 2016, she took a role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as the Wonder Woman.
In the same year, she played thriller movies Triple 9 with Kate Winslet and Criminal with Ryan Reynolds. The next year, she had her solo movie, Wonder Woman.
- Full name: Gal Gadot
- Stage name: Gal Gadot
- Nickname: Gal
- Born: April 30, 1985 in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Nationality: Israel
- Religion: Jew
- Profession: Actress, model
- Education: IDC Herzliya
- Hobbies: Spending time with family, doing kinds of sport
- Parents: Michael Gadot (Father) and Irit (Mother)
- Sibling: Dana Gadot
- Husband: Yaron Varsano
- Instagram: @gal_gadot
- Facebook: @GalGadot
- Twitter: @GalGadot
- Her mother is a teacher, while her father works as an engineer.
- American Beauty and Fight Club are her favorite movies.
- One of her morning routines is drinking apple cider vinegar.
- This star is fond of Asian cuisines like sushi and Dim Sum.
- Eating cakes and other kinds of sweets lift this woman’s mood.
- Gal beats jet lag with drinking water and sunbathing.
- She likes riding a motorcycle.
- The actress got many martial arts training for her Wonder Woman role, such as Kung Fu and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Rather than Superman, this Wonder Woman star prefers Batman!
- She is a big fan of Shimon Peres, the former Prime Minister of Israel
- She is the first actress to play Wonder Woman whose nationality is not America.
- She became a fryer at Burger King when she was in high school.
- This woman did two years of military service in Israel.
- When she was in high school, Gadot got into the basketball team due to her height.
- In 2004, she won the beauty pageant, Miss Israel.
- She met his husband at a party in the desert and was married in 2008.
- The food at the party was awfully bad. Thus, she and Yaron bought all of the menus in a French restaurant and brought that food back to the party.
- Gadot got an offer for Man of Steel in 2013. However, she turned it down since she was in her pregnancy.
- In 2014, she was auditioned for Guardians of the Galaxy as Nebula, but the role went to Karen Gillan.
- In the same year, Maxim magazine ranked her on 84th for Hot 100 Women of 2014.
- The actress has eaten tried Peanut Butter Cup from Reese until Gal tried in 2017 on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $30 Million
1. Gal eats yummy chocolate cake for the holiday season
2. Look at her glowing skin and sharp jaw!
3. Wanna enjoy your spare time with Gal Gadot?
4. She looks sexy and cool at the same time
5. This stunning eyeshadow she wears is from Revlon
Gal Gadot has complete features. She is a talented actress, authentically beautiful, and a great mom!