David Bowen or popularly known as Pink Sweat$ (Pink Sweats) initially didn’t plan to be a full-time singer for his long-term career.
Surrounded by a Christian family that always listens to gospel songs, this rebellious R&B artist and rapper shot his first move by the age of 19.
When he was 19, he decided to make his first music at Sound Stigma Studios as a demo vocalist. After doing that, Pink later realized that he fell in love with singing and songwriting.
Since then, he made a grand decision to be a musician.
Pink Sweat$ debuted in 2018, when he made a release of his debut single, Honesty, on July 12, 2018.
This debut single directly got attention from different music streaming platforms, such as Spotify.
Honesty successfully peaked into the 10th position for Spotify US Viral Chart and featured in Spotify playlist, Are & Be.
Several days later, he released her own second single titled No Replacing You which was launched on July 26, 2018.
In November, Pink released his first EP, Volume 1, on November 2, 2018. He also made an MV for one of his singles, Drama, no longer after that.
After he released the next EPs (Volume 2 and The Prelude), he finally released his first studio album, Pink Planet, in February 2021.
- Real Name: David Bowden
- Stage Name: Pink Sweat$ / Pink Sweats
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: February 14, 1992
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: JL Bunny
- Facebook: Pink Sweat$ Official
- Twitter: @realpinksweats
- Instagram: @pinksweats
- TikTok: @pinksweatsmusic
- YouTube: Pink Sweats Official
- Pink Sweat$’s father works as a minister.
- His mother works as a gospel singer.
- His family is very religious.
- Pink spent most of his childhood and teenage years at church.
- He was rebellious back then.
- He wasn’t allowed to listen to music, except Christian music until he was at his 17-years-old age.
- Pink always avoid any controversies and scandals.
- Pink Sweat$’s first rap singers that he listened to were Kanye West and also 50 cents.
- He once got into a battle with Achalasia.
- He loves to wear pink sweatpants, that inspire his stage name.
- He is confident to wear pink because of inspired by Cam’ron.
- He would like to collaborate with John Mayer.
- He admitted that he didn’t enjoy his school year that much.
- Pink said that gospel music is so uplifting.
- For him, music is needed to make people feel better or know that people out there might relate to them.
- He loves to listen to Kacey Musgrave.
- He is interested in K-pop groups, such as BTS and GOT7.
- When he’s listening to K-pop, he usually always watches the MV connect more to the music.
- He said that K-pop MVs are very incredible and get a lot of inspiration.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $3 million.
Pink Sweat$ is really an original person. His taste is unique, his style is irresistible, and his music is incredible.