Sabrina Carpenter is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and TikTok star. She’s best known for her role as Maya Hart in Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World (2014) series. She has been appearing in plenty of movies and tv series ever since.
As a singer, she also has released five studio album, which increases her popularity even more.
Sabrina Carpenter began her career in the entertainment industry when she got a guest role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2011.
In 2013, she took a role in Horns and performed one of the songs on Disney Fairies: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.
She was also the cast in Disney series titled Girl Meets World. She started becoming Princess Vivian’s voice for Sofia the First in the same year.
She eventually released her debut song Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying with Hollywood Records in 2014.
She continued contributing to Disney’s works, like starring in Further Adventures in Babysitting and creating a cover version of Do You Want to Build a Snowman.
In 2015, she published Eyes Wide Open, her initial album. This album led her to win Radio Disney Music Award for Best Crush Song.
Then, she took a role in a movie based on a popular novel, The Hate U Give. In 2018, Sabrina made her Broadway debut in Mean Girls as Cady Haron.
Read more: Eminem – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter
- Stage name: Sabrina Carpenter
- Nickname: Sabrina
- Birthday: May 11, 1999
- Birthplace: Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Actress, Songwriter, TikTok Star
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Singing and drawing
- Facebook: @sabrinacarpenter
- Twitter: @SabrinaAnnLynn
- Instagram: @sabrinacarpenter
- TikTok: @sabrinacarpenter
- YouTube: Sabrina Carpenter Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 33-25-34 (Bust -33, Waist -25, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: David Carpenter
- Mother: Elizabeth Carpenter
- Brother: –
- Sister: Sarah Carpenter, Shannon Carpenter
Boyfriend & Dating History
Bradley Steven Perry
She dated Bradley in 2014. According to her, he asked her out adorably by putting notes inside a little bottle.
However, they split up in December 2015 for undisclosed reasons.
Sabrina was shipped with Corey, who’s her Girl Meets World co-star by fans.
She indirectly denied the rumors in 2018 through a Instagram post that meant to congratulate his birthday, saying “…thanks for being there for me and not dating me. Love you so much. Platonically.”
In August 2020, Sabrina and Joshua were caught having lunch together in LA by Just Jared Jr. This cause their dating rumors to circulate between fans.
The rumors got stronger in October 2020 as they posted a TikTok video together, wearing matching Halloween outfits.
They were spotted together again in January 2021 in Park City, Utah, by fans who captured and shared their pictures online.
Neither Sabrina nor Joshua have ever adressed the rumors.
Rumored of Writing a Diss Track for Olivia Rodrigo
In 2020, it was reported that she and Joshua Basset began seeing each other right after his relationship with Olivia Rodrigo ended.
Olivia wrote and released multiple hit songs in 2021, which appear to be inspired from her personal experience. These songs practically made her fans went wild because they speculated that Driver License‘s lyrics were about being left by Joshua.
The song contains lyrics such as “And you’re probably with that blonde girl, who always made me doubt,” that fans believed was pointing out to Sabrina.
People on the internet began to painted her as a villain, a situation that even prompted SNL to portray the situation through their sketch, despite multiple times Olivia clarified that none of her songs were meant to teach other women down.
Afterwards, Sabrina released Skin, that was deemed by a lot of people as a diss track to Olivia. This rumor was denied quickly by Sabrina b saying that it wasn’t meant to call out one single person.
- Her musical influences are Rihanna and Adele.
- Meanwhile, she takes songwriting inspirations from Lorde and Taylor Swift.
- She likes listening to Celeste Buckingham’s song titled Run Run Run.
- Her go-to food is Mexican.
- Her favorite actresses are Lily Collins and Emma Stone.
- She began uploading singing videos on YouTube when she was 10.
- Sabrina got third place in Miley Cyrus’s singing contest in 2009.
- She dated Bradley Steven Perry in 2014.
- Her first tour called Evolution Tour was started in 2016.
- In 2017, she performed as the opening act in Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman Tour.
- She was rumored to date Shawn Mendes in 2017 and Corey Fogelmanis in 2018.
- In the same year, Sabrina got a nomination from Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Crush Song.
- In 2018, she performed at Jimmy Kimmel Live! with Jonas Blue
- She was listed in Nylon magazine as one of the 25 Gen Z’ers Changing The World.
- In the same year, she sang Almost Love at The Late Late Show with James Corden and painted 11/9 on the wall.
- She also created a donation page for The Malala Fund on her 19th birthday.
- The singer dated Griffin Gluck in 2019 but split up in 2020.
- She was nominated at the 2020 BreakTudo Awards for Best Soundtrack Song.
- During the pandemic in 2020, Sabrina performed in a charity that supports Doctors Without Borders.
- Forbes magazine 2021 edition listed her on its 30 Under 30 – Hollywood & Entertainment list.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
- Emergency (2022), as Maddy
- Tall Girl 2 (2022), as Harper Kreyman
- Clouds (2020), as Samanta “Sammy” Brown
- Work It (2020), as Quinn Ackerman
- Tall Girl (2019), as Harper Kreyman
- The Short History of the Long Road (2019), as Nola
- The Hate U Give (2018), as Hailey
- Horns (2013), as Young Merrin
- Noobz (2012), as Brittney
- Royalties (Qulbi ⏐ 2020), as Bailey Rouge
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers (Disney Junior ⏐ 2018), as Nina Glitter
- Milo Murphy’s Law (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016-2019), as Melissa Chase
- Adventures in Babysitting (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016), as Jenny Parker
- Wander Over Yonder (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016), as Melodie
- Girl Meets World (Disney Channel ⏐ 2014-2017), as Maya Hart
- Austin & Ally (Disney Channel ⏐ 2013), as Lucy
- Orange Is the New Black (Netflix⏐ 2013), as Jessica Wedge
- The Goodwin Games (FOX ⏐ 2013), as Young Chloe Goodwin
- Sofia the First (Disney Junior⏐ 2013-2018), as Princess Vivian
- The Unprofessional (2012), as Harper
- Gulliver Quinn (Disney XD ⏐ 2012), as Iris
- Phineas and Ferb (Disney Channel ⏐ 2012), as Girl
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC ⏐ 2011), as Paula
- The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II (ABC ⏐ 2020), as herself
- Punk’d (MTV ⏐ 2020), as herself
- Soy Luna (Disney Channel Latin America ⏐ 2017), as herself
- Walk the Prank (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016), as herself
- Radio Disney Family Holiday (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015), as herself
- 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards – Best Anthem – Eyes Wide Open
- 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards – Best Crush Song – Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying
- 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards – Cutest Musician’s Pet – Goodwin
- 2018 Radio Disney Music Awards – Best Crush Song – Why
- 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards – Best Crush Song – On Purpose
“Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.”
“I might not know who I was yesterday or who I’m going to be tomorrow, but I know who I am right now.”
“Being body positive is really important to your overall happiness. It’s hard to see someone with a ‘perfect’ body and be like, ‘Why can’t I be like her?’ But that person was born to be who she is, and you’re born to be who you are.”
“I think it’s such a powerful thing: Words and melodies, and you put them together. I couldn’t really picture a world without music. It would be quite boring.”
“I have so many goals and aspirations that sometimes I lose myself.”
“Everybody has their own story – it’s who you are. If I wasn’t five-foot, I wouldn’t be who I am!”
“Singing is about telling a story. When you are onstage, you get to be your own self… When acting, you’re someone else.”
“That’s just a symbol of how you should deal with a breakup. You can cry for a little bit, eat some ice cream, but I think, after that, it’s like, get up, listen to some powerful music and do something that makes you happy, be productive.”
“I live every day, day to day. I will go wherever life takes me. I’m not questioning it.”
“The number one priority in life is to take care of yourself and make sure you’re happy.”
“If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all. And if you do have to say it, make it really funny so I can screenshot it and save it for later.”
“Time will heal everything.”
Pics of Sabrina Carpenter
1. The black dress is great on her
2. A mirror selfie from her!
3. Sabrina indeed has body goals
4. She looks cute with the braided hair
5. The satin corset goes along with the furry jacket
Who is Sabrina Carpenter?
She is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and TikTok star.
Who is Sabrina Carpenter’s real name?
Her real name is Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter.
What makes Sabrina Carpenter famous?
She’s famous because of for her role as Maya Hart in Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World (2014) series as well as her singing career.
Where is Sabrina Carpenter from?
She was born in Pennsylvania, United States.
How old is Sabrina Carpenter?
She was born in 1999, and she is 24 years old as of 2023.
When Sabrina Carpenter celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 11th of every May.
How tall is Sabrina Carpenter?
Her height is 5’1″ or 155 cm.
Who are Sabrina Carpenter’s parents?
Her father’s name is David Carpenter and her mother’s name is Elizabeth Carpenter.
Is Sabrina Carpenter married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Sabrina Carpenter’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Bradley Steven Perry. Furthermore, she’s used to be rumored to date Bradley Simpson, Corey Fogelmanis, Griffin Gluck, Joshua Bassett, Dylan O’Brien, and Shawn Mendez.
How rich is Sabrina Carpenter?
Her net worth is around $4 million to $7 million.
What is Sabrina Carpenter nationality?
Her nationality is American.
Sabrina Carpenter is a young and potential actress. She has made her way to sparkling fame!