Sabrina Carpenter began her career when she got a guest role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2011.
In 2013, she took a role in Horns and performed one of the songs on Disney Fairies: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.
She was also the cast in Disney series titled Girl Meets World. She started becoming Princess Vivian’s voice for Sofia the First in the same year.
She eventually released her debut song Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying with Hollywood Records in 2014.
She continued contributing to Disney’s works, like starring in Further Adventures in Babysitting and creating a cover version of Do You Want to Build a Snowman.
In 2015, she published Eyes Wide Open, her initial album. This album led her to win Radio Disney Music Award for Best Crush Song.
Then, she took a role in a movie based on a popular novel, The Hate U Give. In 2018, Sabrina made her Broadway debut in Mean Girls as Cady Haron.
Read more: Eminem – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter
- Stage name: Sabrina Carpenter
- Nickname: Sabrina
- Born: May 11, 1999, in Pennsylvania, USA
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Singer, actress
- Education: Homeschooling
- Hobbies: Singing and drawing
- Parents: David Carpenter (Father) and Elizabeth Carpenter (Mother)
- Sibling: Sarah Carpenter, Shannon Carpenter
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @sabrinacarpenter
- Twitter: @SabrinaAnnLynn
- Instagram: @sabrinacarpenter
- TikTok: @sabrinacarpenter
- YouTube: Sabrina Carpenter Official
- Her musical influences are Rihanna and Adele.
- Meanwhile, she takes songwriting inspirations from Lorde and Taylor Swift.
- She likes listening to Celeste Buckingham’s song titled Run Run Run.
- Her go-to food is Mexican.
- Her favorite actresses are Lily Collins and Emma Stone.
- She began uploading singing videos on YouTube when she was 10.
- Sabrina got third place in Miley Cyrus’s singing contest in 2009.
- She dated Bradley Steven Perry in 2014.
- Her first tour called Evolution Tour was started in 2016.
- In 2017, she performed as the opening act in Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman Tour.
- She was rumored to date Shawn Mendes in 2017 and Corey Fogelmanis in 2018.
- In the same year, Sabrina got a nomination from Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Crush Song.
- In 2018, she performed at Jimmy Kimmel Live! with Jonas Blue
- She was listed in Nylon magazine as one of the 25 Gen Z’ers Changing The World.
- In the same year, she sang Almost Love at The Late Late Show with James Corden and painted 11/9 on the wall.
- She also created a donation page for The Malala Fund on her 19th birthday.
- The singer dated Griffin Gluck in 2019 but split up in 2020.
- She was nominated at the 2020 BreakTudo Awards for Best Soundtrack Song.
- During the pandemic in 2020, Sabrina performed in a charity that supports Doctors Without Borders.
- Forbes magazine 2021 edition listed her on its 30 Under 30 – Hollywood & Entertainment list.
Pics of Sabrina Carpenter
1. The black dress is great on her
2. A mirror selfie from her!
3. Sabrina indeed has body goals
4. She looks cute with the braided hair
5. The satin corset goes along with the furry jacket
Sabrina Carpenter is a young and potential actress. She has made her way to sparkling fame!