Griffin Gluck started to get interested in the acting world when he followed her sister, Caroline, to a summer showcase for children, Guys and Dolls.
After realizing his passion for acting, his parents later gave him permission to try acting.
He made his first appearance in a short movie which was produced by his own father and directed by Robbie Chafitz, Time Out.
In 2010, Griffin then appeared for an NBC TV series, The Office, which was followed by his career breakthrough in the movie Just Go with It (2011).
In that movie, he played a role as Michael and successfully was nominated for the 33rd Young Artist Award.
Later, he became a cast for the series Private Practice (2011) as Mason Warner and finally became the main role for the 5th and 6th seasons.
In 2014, Griffin got another popularity breakthrough in Red Band Society, in which he got a role as a teenage boy in a coma.
Two years later, in 2016, he got his first opportunity to star in a movie by acting in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, which was adapted from a novel written by James Patterson.
Since then, Griffin continued his acting career by appearing in various movies and TV series, such as American Vandal (2017), Big Time Adolescence (2019), Tall Girl (2019), Locke & Key (2020), North Hollywood (2021), and Tall Girl 2 (2022).
- Real Name: Griffin Gluck
- Stage Name: Griffin Gluck
- Nickname: Griffin
- Birthday: August 24, 2000
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 171 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actor
- Education: University of Southern California
- Hobbies: Skateboarding, Swimming, Acting, Hang out
- Parents: Cellin Gluck (father), Karin Beck (mother)
- Siblings: Caroline Paris Gluck (sister)
- Girlfriend: Sabrina Carpenter (2019-2022)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @griffingluck
- Instagram: @griffingluck
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Griffin’s father works as a film producer and director.
- His mother works as a line producer and production assistant.
- He has a paternal grandparent which is a Japanese American.
- In his spare time, Griffin loves to hang out with his close friends.
- Some of his favorite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio and Bryan Cranston.
- Lauren Graham is his favorite actor.
- Griffin loves to eat tacos and pizza.
- He would like to go to Paris and Dubai.
- His favorite colors are grey, red, and black.
- Griffin said that his favorite TV shows are Games of Thrones and 13 Reasons Why.
- His ideal type is…
- Tall Girl 2 (2022), as Jack Dunkleman
- North Hollywood (2021), as Drew
- Dinner in America (2020), as Kevin
- Tall Girl (2019), as Jack Dunkleman
- Big Time Adolescence (2019), as Monroe “Mo” Harris
- The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island (2018), as Henry (voice)
- Why Him? (2016), as Scotty Fleming
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016), as Rafe Khatchadorian
- All Hallows’ Eve 2 (2015), as Max
- Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant (2015), as Donnie
- Batman vs. Robin (2015), as Young Bruce Wayne (voice)
- Just Before I Go (2014), as Randy Morgan
- Trust Me (2013), as Phillip
- Just Go With It (2011), as Michael Murphy/Bart Maccabee
- Sideways aka Saidoweizu (2009), as Pharmacy boy
- The Real Bros of Simi Valley (YouTube, Facebook Watch | 2020), as Aaron
- Love Life (HBO Max | 2020), as Young Luke Ducharme
- Locke & Key (Netflix | 2020-present), as Gabe
- American Vandal (Netflix | 2017-2018), as Sam Ecklund
- The Mick (Fox | 2017), as Dylan
- Impastor (TV Land | 2016), as Austin
- Life in Pieces (CBS | 2015), as Aiden
- About a Boy (NBC | 2015), as Clay
- Red Band Society (Fox | 2014-2015), as Charlie
- Silicon Valley (HBO | 2014), as Adderall boy
- Back in the Game (ABC | 2013-2014), as Danny Gannon
- Private Practice (ABS | 2011-2013), as Mason Warner
- United States of Tara (Showtime | 2011), as Monty
- The Office (NBC | 2010), as Mixed Bred
- 33rd Young Artist Awards 2012 – Best Performance in a Feature Film as Supporting Young Actor – Just Go With It
Griffin Gluck is one of the Hollywood actors which already established an acting career at a very young age. Salute!