Danielle Cohn is a popular American TikTok star, actress, singer, and YouTube star. She got famous because of her lip-syncing and dancing videos on Musical.ly (now TikTok).
She still has the biggest online presence on the platform, while expands her immense internet reach to other social media networks such as YouTube.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Facts
- 9 Movies
- 10 TV Series
- 11 Nominations
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Pics of Danielle Cohn
- 14 FAQs
- 14.1 Who is Danielle Cohn?
- 14.2 Who is Danielle Cohn’s real name?
- 14.3 What makes Danielle Cohn famous?
- 14.4 Where is Danielle Cohn from?
- 14.5 How old is Danielle Cohn?
- 14.6 When Danielle Cohn celebrates her birthday?
- 14.7 How tall is Danielle Cohn?
- 14.8 Who are Danielle Cohn’s parents?
- 14.9 Is Danielle Cohn married?
- 14.10 Who is Danielle Cohn’s ex-boyfriend?
- 14.11 How rich is Danielle Cohn?
- 14.12 What is Danielle Cohn nationality?
Danielle Cohn career starts after she won Miss Florida in 2014. After that, she found Musical.ly and began posting videos on the platform. She gained more than 2 million fans within several months.
As she built the tribe, she also worked on other social media, Instagram and YouTube. Her self-titled YouTube channel is about challenges and daily life.
She also got a lot of sponsorships from famous brands such as Target, Samsung, and Fix Lags.
In 2017, this social media star moved to Los Angeles with her family to focus on her career. This year, she launched her first single named Marilyn Monroe.
Her popularity led her to get a Choice Muser nomination at the 2017 Teen Choice Award. The next year, she was invited to SU magazine’s red carpet.
She continued producing songs. she released the music videos of Mi Amor and No Way in 2019.
In 2020, she released Christmas In LA and Bailamos. She also received a nomination from iHeartRadio Music Social for Star Award in 2020.
- Full name: Danielle Haleigh Cohn
- Stage name: Danielle Cohn
- Nickname: Danielle, Dani
- Birthday: March 7, 2004
- Birthplace: Florida, United States
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, TikTok Star, YouTube Star, Actress
- Education: Florida Virtual School
- Hobbies: Singing and skiing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @DanielleCohn555
- Instagram: @daniellecohn
- TikTok: @daniellecohn
- YouTube: Danielle Cohn Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 152 cm (4’11″)
- Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 29-22-31 (Bust -29, Waist -22, and Hips -31 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Dustin Cohn
- Mother: Jennifer Archambault
- Brother: Chad Cohn
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Owen and Danielle started to date in early 2017. It turned controversial due to her age at that time. However, in May at the same year, she confirmed that they both were no longer together.
There was a rumor that she and Greg were involved in a casual relationship in May 2017. However, it was never confirmed. It should be noted that both worked together for her song What’s It About You (2017).
It was speculated that she and Case were together because of their closeness. However, she has mentioned that he was her best friend.
They also had worked together in a Shawn Mendes’ cover song, Treat You Better.
Apparently, she was involved in a romantic relationship with Cole, which was confirmed by themselves.
However, it lasts shortly as it ends in the same year even though the month is unknown. The reason is not known, but rumor has it that he cheated on her. He then denied the news and cleared up her name.
They began to date around 2017. Despite being young lovebirds, they had been spotted together on fun outings and vacations, including to Hawaii.
The news of their break up spread in May 2018. An Instagram exposing account revealed leaked images and recordings arguing, which seemed to be the reason of their separation.
Similar to Greg, Danielle is thought to have some sort of casual fling with Sebastian Bails sometimes in the end of 2017. However, Danielle called him her “best friend” a few times that made people no longer believe in the rumor.
Their romance blossomed and confirmed to be official in midst-2018. It was around this time that Danielle’s age controversy rose, partly due to how frequent they posted provocative posts.
Allegedly, they were married in at a Las Vegas chapel in April 2019. Her mother stated that it’s only for publicity, but it didn’t stop the couple to continue the narrative.
There was even a statement that she got pregnant, which turned out to be a prank.
It was Mikey’s parents that realized the gravity of the situations, so they took over his accounts across social media platforms. Through an Instagram post, his dad confirmed that Danielle is not 15 years old.
Following the controversy, she uploaded a video on YouTube in July 2019 to adress rumors about her age. She maintained her claim that she’s not a 13 years old.
However, just a week after this video was uploaded, a confirmation that Dani and Mikey has broken up came.
Two months later in September, she emotionally confessed ina YouTube video that she hadn’t been able to move on even if she tried.
Fast forward to March 2020, she stated that she got close to somebody while denying being in a relationship with Jackie Ybarra.
Fans guessed that the person she’s close with at that time was Mikey. The prediction turned out ot be accurate, as they announced getting back again in May 2020.
They broke up again by the end of 2020. This time, the reason wasn’t really revealed.
Both began to date some time in 2019. However, they broke up shortly in January 2020. No reason was given to public except that the statement that they’d remain friends.
Fans who thought that it’s going to be a peaceful breakup were wrong. Her age controversy spread in July 2020, along with rumor that she went under abortion in early 2020.
This rumor backed up by a leaked audio recording. The voice heard in this recording sounds to be Dani’s mother, who was scolding her. Apparently, it was exposed by a family friend.
Shortly after, Ethan uploaded a series of Instagram story. He revaled that she became pregnant during the time of their relationship. It was also claimed that she was only 13 at that time.
In September 2020, he came to public with indirect statement that Dani had cheated on him. She responded by exposeing him to be the baby of the aborted baby.
In August 2020, she posted an Instagram picture of herself with what seemed like her new boyfriend.
The man turned out to be no other than the son of Travis Baker’s, the Blink 182 drummer, son named Landon Barker.
They seemed to be dated for a quite while. That being said, the separation happened around March 2020 for unknown reason.
Danielle and Mason started to date in September 2021. At first, their relationship appeared to be strong, as both were seen together in public so often and posted each other’s pictures on social media.
On November 2022, she posted an Instagram story to announce that she has broke up with her long-time boyfriend. It seemed like she gave a hint that the reason of their break up is because he cheated on her.
Her net worth is around $2 million to $3 million. Due to her large online presence, she is able to earn income through brand deals, and business ventures.
WIth such an immense following and total views on TikTok, it is not surprising that she earns a lot of revenue through this platform.
According to Sports Keeda, it’s estimated that one post on her TikTok gains her around $15 thousand.
Danielle’s monetized channel becomes one of her primary sources of income.
According to estimations by Social Blade, she earns $83 to $1.3 thousand of revenue from her YouTube channel monthly. Annually, she gains about $997 to $15.9 thousand. These low numbers can be caused due to her sparse upload nowadays.
She has featured for popular brands’ advertisements such as FashionNova, Bang Energy, and Lisa B Jewelry.
Danielle manages her merchandise line. Some items sold in this digital store are t-shirt, coffee mugs, and phone cases with unique logos and artwork.
She and her family has moved to Florida to Los Angeles with a purpose to grow her career. They live in a mansion that’s said to be 5,000 square ft wide.
This house apparently provides more than 5 bedrooms and bathrooms. She never specifies the price, but it is estimated to cost around $4 million.
Allegedly Faked Her Age
During her early social media career, plenty of internet users had shown concerns about how she constantly wearing minimal clothes, seemingly amture photoshoots, and being in relationships with much older men.
It prompted some debates about her age. As her mother’s YouTube account was discovered, its first video showed her when she’s 6 years old, which doesn’t match with her claimed age when calculated.
During her relationship with Mikey Tua, they reportedly got married in Las Vegas, even though it never became legal according to Danielle’s mother. Furthermore, they also allegedly faked a pregnancy.
In September 2019, her father adressed the fake age allegations via Facebook and revealed her real age. In the now-deleted post, he revealed that she’s 13 years old instead of 15.
In the comment by his father’s friend, Blake, there’s also a supporting screenshot of her birth certificate that stated that she’s born on March 7th 2006.
She refuted the claim by posting The Truth About My Dad video, in which she revealed the toxic relationship of her parents and his father’s violence tendency towards her.
- Her trademarks are a baby face and a cute smile.
- She has light brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- Danielle’s favorite actor is Robert Pattinson.
- Meanwhile, she is a fan of actress Kristen Stewart.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Pretty Little Liars is Dani’s favorite TV show.
- She supports two sports teams: New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
- She becomes close friends with Sebastian Bails and Justin Blake.
- Her parents were split up.
- Danielle’s father threw her mother out of the house.
- Danielle dated Sebastian Topete until May 2018.
- She was rumored to date Owen Bodnar.
- In the middle of 2018, she began dating Mikey Tua, but the couple split up in January 2020.
- Along with Mikey, she arranged a marriage prank for both couple’s parents.
- Due to the prank, Mikey’s parents got angry and took control of their son’s social media.
- She got a belly button piercing in July 2019.
- In September 2019, Danielle’s father claimed that she was 2 years younger than Danielle said she is.
- However, her mother stood by Danielle’s words.
- Then, he dated a Blink-182’s drummer’s song, Landon Barker for a while.
- She also dated Ethan Fair after breaking up with Landon.
- After that, he dated Mikey Tua again in 2020.
- Apparently, Mikey’s parents didn’t support their son’s relationship with Danielle.
- The internet personality had an abortion in January 2020.
- It is not known exactly how old Danielle Cohn is. Danielle Cohn and her father, Dustin Cohn, have not officially confirmed her age.
- Bachelor Lions (2018), as the Front Desk Girl
- Pilot Error (2020), as Lindsay Ladurée
- Roll with It (2020), as Sarah
- Follow me (Netflix ⏐ 2017), as herself
- Obsessed (A&E Network ⏐ 2021), as herself
- POVz (PBS ⏐ 2022), as herself
- 2017 Teen Choice Award – Choice Muser
- 2020 iHeart Radio Music Awards – Social Star Award
“The stuff you hear about me may be true, but it also could be as fake as the person who told you.”
“I am very passionate about making our world a better place.”
“I started musically at a rough time in my life. I was just kicked out of my dad’s house. So I started musically to clear my mind.”
“If I could travel anywhere with anyone I would take my mother she is the only person I would love to experience that with.”
Pics of Danielle Cohn
1. Danielle looks like a high school cheerleader with that outfit
2. Her tattoo is head-turning
3. Danielle is sun-kissed at the beach
4. She seems like a princess in a blue dress
5. Danielle wears a brown hoodie and black short pants
Who is Danielle Cohn?
She is American TikTok star, actress, singer, and YouTube star.
Who is Danielle Cohn’s real name?
Her real name is Danielle Haleigh Cohn.
What makes Danielle Cohn famous?
She’s famous because of of her lip-syncing and dancing videos on Musical.ly (now TikTok).
Where is Danielle Cohn from?
She was born in Florida, United States.
How old is Danielle Cohn?
She was born in 2004, and she is 19 years old as of 2023.
When Danielle Cohn celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 7th of every March.
How tall is Danielle Cohn?
Her height is 4’11” or 152 cm.
Who are Danielle Cohn’s parents?
Her father’s name is Dustin Cohn and her mother’s name is Jennifer Archambault.
Is Danielle Cohn married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Danielle Cohn’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Owen Bodnar, Cole Galotti, Sebastian Topete, Mikey Tua, Ethan Fair, Landon Barker, and Mason Petterson. Furthermore, she’s also used to be rumored to date Greg Marks, Case Walker, and Sebastian Bails.
How rich is Danielle Cohn?
Her net worth is around $2 million to $3 million.
What is Danielle Cohn nationality?
Her nationality is American.
In spite of her scandal, Danielle Cohn is a bright and talented social media star. That’s why she got millions of followers across social platforms.