Sharelle Rosado, a beautiful, smart, and talented public figure who magnetizes the world with her independence, obviously has been facing various journeys in her life.
Starting her career in 2007 by joining the United States Army as an Executive Administrative Assistant, she has faced ups and downs during her career.
She remained in that position until 2013, which later was continued by her transfer to the Human Resources Post.
In 2017, Sharelle decided to leave the United States Army after working for approximately 10 years there.
In the same year, she then shifted her career to property and real estate by joining Remax Bayside and getting a position as a Licensed Realtor.
Two months later, she left Remax and finally joined Allure Realty as a Real Estate Broker. In this company, she began her grand success and finally became the CEO of Allure Realty.
In 2021, she then began her reality show career by appearing on the Netflix reality show, Selling Tampa.
- Real Name: Sharelle Rosado
- Stage Name: Sharelle Rosado
- Nickname: Sharelle
- Birthday: October 16, 1987
- Birthplace: Colombus, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: CEO
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Traveling
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Dennis Rosado (brother)
- Boyfriend: Chad Johnson (2020 – )
- Children: 5 (2 stepchildren)
- Facebook: Sharelle Rosado Official
- Twitter: @SharelleRosado_
- Instagram: @sharellerosado_
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Sharelle loves traveling so much.
- On her body, Sharelle inked some tattoos.
- Sharelle always takes care of her body and maintains it to be fitter and healthier.
- She is an active person.
- She lives a luxurious lifestyle.
- She has a great house.
- Her fiancé, Chad, once gave her a gift Mercedes GLS 600 in June 2021.
- Chad is pretty well-known as a sportsperson.
- Chad proposed to Sharelle in January 2021 with a beautiful diamond ring.
- Sharelle lives in Florida with her beloved family.
- Sharelle loves her kids so much.
- During her spare time, she always has time to spend time with her family.
- She is of African descent.
- She knows and has close relationships with many public figures.
- She has loved the military and army service since she was a child.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $6 to $8 million.
- Selling Tampa (Netflix | 2021), as Sharelle Rosado
Sharelle Rosado already proves to us that a big success always comes from inner strength, self-discipline, hard work, and also confidence. She is such a big inspiration, isn’t she?