Emma DiGiovine is one of the most envy-able successful women in the entertainment industry, but she definitely has a long story when reaching her success.
Since she was just a little girl, she had already become an active person. This beautiful Pisces woman loved to explore anything during her childhood, including sports and dance.
After exploring a lot of things, Emma then started to fall in love with the world of ballet, which was also influenced by her mother’s former career as a ballerina.
To deliver on her deep connection with ballet, little Emma decided to take ballet classes at a prestigious Manhattan ballet studio since she was just a middle school student.
Because of her hard work and passion, she successfully performed alongside American Ballet Theater in her 15-years-old age.
As she grew up, Emma became more interested in many things, such as journalism and modeling. To satisfy her curiosity, she then signed up with MSA Models as a model.
Later, when she was in her sophomore year of college, she took an internship opportunity in the Showtime Networks Public Relations Department.
After she graduated in 2014, Emma really jumped into professional journalism in February 2015 when she became a part of the Fox News team.
Three years later, she successfully got a promotion to Associate Producer of Watters’ World. But because of her scandal with Jesse Watters, Fox transferred her to The Ingraham Angle.
In 2018, during the spring season, Emma decided to leave television and focused on building up her career as a social media personality and businesswoman.
On her social media, she often posted about her lifestyle, workout, dieting, and also the beauty which helped her to get many followers and fans.
- Real Name: Emma DiGiovine
- Stage Name: Emma DiGiovine
- Nickname: Emma
- Birthday: March 14, 1992
- Birthplace: Cranford, New Jersey, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 53 kg (116 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Social Media Personality, Model, Dancer, Journalist, Producer (formerly)
- Education: Fairfield University (Majored in Journalism), Academy of Saint Elizabeth High School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Gregory DiGiovine (father), Janice DiGiovine (mother)
- Siblings: Gregory J. DiGiovine (brother)
- Husband: Jesse Watters (Married 2019)
- Children: 1
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @emmawaters__
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Emma has a body ratio of 34-26-36.
- She has beautiful blonde hair.
- Her natural eye color is gray.
- Many people idolize her because she is such an independent yet successful woman.
- During her scandal with Jesse Watters in 2017, many people judged her with criticism. Unfortunately, she kept moving forward and didn’t let it bother her.
- When Jesse and his wife, Noelle, divorced in 2019, many people began to blame Emma for their divorce.
- She and Jesse announced their engagement in August 2019.
- Her brother, Greg, is a worker at AES Clean Energy as a power trader.
- Meanwhile, her father works at the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities as the State Contract and Program Manager.
- Emma is very close to her own family and often spends her time with them.
- During her free time, she always finds time to join them for brunch.
- On her Instagram, Emma often shares her lovely moments with her family.
- She often spends time with her brother and once posted a picture of her brother’s marriage with Ashli Kravarik on her Instagram.
- When she was still a university student, she once became the Director of Marketing for the University Student Association.
- Emma is always a highly active person.
- During her early teens and childhood years, she once tried various sports, such as field hockey, softball, and soccer.
- Her mother is a former ballerina and made her fall in love with ballet.
- When she still took ballet classes during her younger days, she usually took classes six days a week.
- Besides ballet, Emma also took pilates classes, often to loosen up her muscles.
- Emma is a hardworking and enthusiastic person.
- Her son was born in April 2021 and after he was born, he needed to spend a week after his birth at the hospital because of preeclampsia.
- Emma has a good relationship with her stepdaughters from Jesse’s marriage with Noelle, Ellie and Sophie.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is $500,000.
Emma DiGiovine is one of the strongest yet most empowered women in this world. She is an unbothered queen and doesn’t let anyone interfere with her dreams.