Sienna Mae Gomez first created an Instagram account in 2016. Prior to gaining popularity on any social media platform, she was a competition dancer in her old neighborhood of California.
In 2020, she started to create a TikTok account and uploaded content regularly. She hoarded the spotlight when one of her dancing videos circulated around the Internet.
Her dance moves and her thoughts on body inspiration brought her much notoriety and after that, she became one of the most followed people on TikTok.
For her massive popularity on TikTok, she managed to bag home several awards from The TikTok Room Awards Show in 2020.
Besides being active on TikTok, she was also active on the screen. Some of her past projects include Hype House (2022), What the TikTok (2021), and The Hype Life (2020).
She had also shown up in a lot of campaigns with popular brands like Maybelline, IPSY, Levi’s, Converse, and numerous others.
- Real Name: Sienna Mae Gomez
- Stage Name: Sienna Mae
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Sienna Mae
- Birthday: January 16, 2004
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Height: 162 cm (5’4”)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Internet Personality
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Ramón Mae Gomez (Father), Dina Gomez (Mother)
- Siblings: Jacub Gomez (Brother), Micaela Drew Gomez (Sister), Caden Gomez (Brother)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Sienna Mae Gomez Official
- Twitter: @siennamaegomez
- Instagram: @siennamaegomez, @siennaswim
- TikTok: @siennamae
- YouTube: Sienna Gomez
- Sienna’s first video dancing to WAP (2020) by Cardi B was originally recorded as a joke but it somehow gathered millions of views on TikTok.
- She made the trend of Squirrel Dance on TikTok.
- Her fans are called Acorns.
- She has up to twenty bathing suits which are her prized possessions.
- Her hot pink-sequined hat has become an accessory staple in her TikTok videos.
- She likes going to beaches in California and Hawaii.
- Sienna often comes up with some new TikTok ideas while she is in the bathroom.
- She usually uploads a post on her TikTok after one to two takes.
- Sienna and fellow internet personality Jack Wright used to be the phenomenal duo on TikTok.
- She and Jack Wright are childhood friends and went to the same high school.
- Sienna and Jack Wright have two matching necklaces that have their initials etched on them.
- She has merchandise of her own called Confidence Is Cute.
- Sienna is a fan of singer Khalid.
- She and her brother, Jacub Gomez, are very close.
- Her family is very supportive of her career.
- She is of Mexican and Russian descent.
- Her father, Ramón Mae Gomez, is Mexican while her mother, Dina Gomez, is of Russian descent.
- Sienna’s parents also have their own TikTok accounts with the usernames
@siennamaesdad and @siennamaesmom.
- Her brother, Jacub Gomez, is a filmmaker and photographer. She admitted that she struggled with body positivity.
- Sienna likes dancing.
- She is a family-oriented person.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $700,000.
- The Hype Life (Netflix | 2020), as self
- Hype House (Netflix | 2022), as self
- What the TikTok (YouTube | 2021), as self
- Breakout Awards (ET | 2021), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- Only One (2021) – KHEA, Julia Michaels, Becky G feat. Di Genius
- Boomerang (2016) – JoJo Siwa
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Most Positive – Sienna Mae
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Best Fandom – Sienna Mae
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Kindest TikToker – Sienna Mae
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Best Role Model – Sienna Mae
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Least Problematic (Female) – Sienna Mae
- 2020 The TikTok Room Awards Show – Favorite Influencer (Female) – Sienna Mae
Sienna Mae Gomez is a rising starlet who has gathered a strong fandom in a span of only two years since her debut. She is now considered one of the American celebrities worth looking out for.