Space Quotes – The world and its contents are so vast in our view, each has its own space.
There are many things that we can find on earth, including space which has a unique and interesting side to discuss.
All of us may be aware of the definition of space that stretches infinitely with a variety of space objects in it.
Both small and large which is estimated that there are thousands to millions of objects in space.
Space has a mysterious side, conspiracy, knowledge for us as human beings who live on earth.
There are many unique and interesting things that we can discuss from a vast and large space if we look at the earth and many interesting things that have been found by scientists, experts, and humans who have defined a rich space, one of them is in the form of quotes below this.
The following sentences content of 100 space quotes that define the vast and unique space of a space.
Read also: 100 Inspirational Thomas Jefferson Quotes
Space Quotes That Define The Vastness Of This Universe
1. “Astronauts are inherently insane. And really noble.” – Andy Weir.
2. “I knew I was alone in a way that no earthling has ever been before.” – Michael Collins, aboard Apollo 11 while Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong descended to the moon.
3. “When I first looked back at the Earth, standing on the Moon, I cried.” – Alan Shepard.
4. “I believe I never knew what the word round meant until I saw Earth from space.” – Alexei Leonov.
5. “On my four space shuttle flights. I struggled constantly to make sense of an avalanche of new sensations and perceptions.” – Thomas Jones.
6. “We look pretty vulnerable in the darkness of space.” – Alan Shepard.
7. “My view of our planet was a glimpse of divinity.” – Edgar Mitchell.
8. “Where are the reflections? I’ve been fooled once. There is orange soil!” – Harrison Schmitt.
9. “And don’t forget one in the command module, And thanks for putting me on relay, Houston. I was missing all the action.” – Michael Collins.
10. “I watched the space program being born, and I would like to participate.” – Christa McAuliffe.
11. “I don’t know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.”
12. “To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature, could one dream of anything more?” – Yuri Gagarin.
13. “You can drop a pencil in zero gravity and look for it for three days. In one-sixth gravity, you just look down and there it is.” – John Young.
14. “The stars don’t look bigger, but they do look brighter.” – Sally Ride.
15. “I must admit, maybe I am a piece of history after all.” – Alan Shepard.
16. “I was out there somewhere with the opportunity to see something and be somewhere and do something that only twelve human beings in the history of mankind have been able to do or be or see.” – Eugene Cernan
17. “We live in a world with an ever-growing population. Personal space these days is at a premium. Physically, we are practically tripping over our fellow man. Mentally and spiritually, the divide among us seems to widen.” – Carlos Wallace
18. “In life, if a door closes, all you need to do is move to the window; as long as your whiskers can clear the space you will move through effortlessly. quote by T.G. the Feline Goddess of Everything and Everyone.” – R. Rose
19. “When inhibition has become the de facto setting in a person’s manner, stiffness and lack of spontaneity produces an unnatural self-repression. Life looks gray, dull, and rigid, without space for relaxation or play to burst forth in natural ways.” – Alexandra Katehakis
20. “It’s such a long mission and we get to spend so much time in space, we’re doing such exciting research. And I don’t want to overemphasize the life science research, but as a physician the life science research that we’re doing is extremely exciting.” – Laurel Clark
21. “Those who believe in death are the ones who believe we are born. The ones who understand we are in a dream-like unknown space right now, will believe neither in death nor in life.” – Marth
22. “I see Earth! It is so beautiful.” – Yuri Gagarin.
23. “It is a fixer upper of a planet but we could make it work.” – Elon Musk.
24. “Space is for everybody. It’s not just for a few people in science or math, or for a select group of astronauts. That’s our new frontier out there, and it’s everybody’s business to know about space.” – Christa McAuliffe.
25. “Discover the force of the skies O Men: once recognised it can be put to use.” – Johannes Keple.
26. “Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.” – Roy Bennett
27. “I think what I have done is claimed the space and pushed it forward as much as I can in relationship to who I am and how I live my life.” – Mickalene Thomas
28. “William Carlos Williams, late in his long life, had a dream: He saw an enormous spiral staircase in empty space, and his father slowly descending toward him. When he reached the bottom, his father walked over, looked him in the eye and said: “You know those poems you’re writing? They’re no good.” – Eliot Weinberger
29. “I think you will like your life in the Transport Service, but it’ll be far from normal. Being a slave … or a goatherd’s wife … is closer to normal. A deep-space response ship pilot is a very, very rare thing.” – J.Z. Colby
30. “Air was cycled through the enclosure so that the bamboo bent and swayed in the gentle breeze. The effect created by this subtle movement gave one the feeling that they were not so far from home after all, that there was life to be admired even in the deadly vacuum of space.” – Dylan James Quarles
31. “Life is a field of cosmic consciousness, expressing itself in million ways in space-time through quantum entanglement.” – Amit Ray
32. “I had to tell Dad, ‘It will be okay and be positive; keep praying and have faith’. I have always known about cancer, but to be around someone who has it and to see what it does in such a short space of time was hard. It makes you think about your life, about what is important.” – Jermain Defoe
33. “Was it love when somebody filled a space in your life that yawned inside you, once they had gone?” – J.K. Rowling
34. “I thought, well, when I step off it’s just going to be a little step — a step from there down to there.” – Neil Armstrong.
35. “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong.
36. “I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn’t feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” – Neil Armstrong.
37. “That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.” – Neil Armstrong.
38. “Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind.” – Neil Armstrong.
39. “I thought the attractions of being an astronaut were actually, not so much the moon, but flying in a completely new medium.” – Neil Armstrong.
40. “Pilots take no special joy in walking: pilots like flying. Pilots generally take pride in a good landing, not in getting out of the vehicle.” – Neil Armstrong.
41. “I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer — born under the second law of thermodynamics, steeped in the steam tables, in love with free-body diagrams, transformed by Laplace, and propelled by compressible flow.” – Neil Armstrong.
42. “Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.” – Neil Armstrong, as Apollo 11 successfully landed on the moon.
43. “There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth’s protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief.” – Neil Armstrong.
44. “Going to Mars would make NASA great again.” – John M. Grunsfeld.
45. “With any luck, by the time NASA’s space probe hits Pluto, you’ll be booking a spaceflight with a privately run suborbital airline.” – Burt Rutan.
46. “Our country invests a tiny fraction of 1 percent in NASA, and this is what’s so amazing to me, is with that small investment, we do so much for the country.” – John M. Grunsfeld
47. “NASA is an engine of innovation and inspiration as well as the world’s premier space exploration agency.” – Bill Nye.
48. “Science at NASA is all about exploring the endless frontier of the Earth and space.” – John M. Grunsfeld.
49. “For NASA, space is still a high priority.” – Dan Quayle.
50. “We’d never have got a chance to go outside and look at the earth if it hadn’t been for space exploration and NASA.” – James Lovelock.
51. “NASA’s next urgent mission should be to send good poets into space so they can describe what it’s really like.” – Shannon Hale.
52. “NASA is a big organization with a lot of needs that have to be met. So there are a lot of opportunities.” – Bruce Pittman.
53. “What we do at NASA is inspiring. It’s reaching, it’s visionary, and it inspires people on Earth to try hard things.” – John M. Grunsfeld
54. “he experience of being in space didn’t change my perspective of myself or of the planet or of life. I had no spiritual experience. – Author: Sally Ride
55. “We hope to help you discover Your Self; inspire you to live more passionate and sensitive life; helping you listen to your Soul, finding your-own space in this matrix of life, making a genuine contribution to humanity. – Author: Natasa Nuit Pantovic
56. “There’s a lot to do in space. I want to learn more about the greenhouse effect on Venus, about whether there was life on Mars, about the environment in which Earth and the Sun is immersed, the behavior of the Sun.” – Neil DeGrasse Tyson
57. “In the world of Buddhist mind, in the advanced states, we go beyond time, space, life, death and Newsweek.” – Frederick Lenz
58. “What young men will be, in all probability depends on what they are now, and they seem to forget this. Youth is the planting time of full age, the molding season in the little space of human life, the turning point in the history of man’s mind.” – J.C. Ryle
59. “My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?” – Barbara Corcoran
60. “When we are ready, pure love instantly moves across time and space, reaches down, and pulls us up from the depths of any tumultuous sea of darkness, sin, sorrow, death, or despair we may find ourselves in and brings us into the light and life and love of eternity.” – John H. Groberg
61. “I believe that architecture, as anything else in life, is evolutionary. Ideas evolve; they don’t come from outer space and crash into the drawing board.” – Bjarke Ingels
62. “Once in awhile, you do encounter bad acquaintance, mean people, toxic aura. Don’t let them rent space in your heart and mind. Don’t let anyone make you so upset that you become someone you don’t even recognise.” – Rita Zahara
63. “You have to make a space in your heart, in your mind and in your life itself for authentic human connection.” – Marianne Williamson
64. “Up here [in space], you’re free. Really free, for the first time in your life. All the laws and rules and prejudices they’ve been dumping on you all your life. they’re all down there. Up here it’s a new start. You can be yourself and do your own thing, and nobody can tell you different.” – Ben Bova
65. “It was cold. Space, the air we breathed, the yellow rocks, were deadly cold. There was something ultimate, passionless, and eternal in this cold. It came to us as a single constant note from the depths of space. We stood on the very boundary of life and death.” – Frank Smythe
66. “Exploration really is the essence of the human spirit, and to pause, to falter, to turn our back on the quest for knowledge, is to perish.” – Frank Borman.
67. “To go places and do things that have never been done before – that’s what living is all about.” – Michael Collins.
68. “The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not.” – John F Kennedy.
69. “I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact.” – Elon Musk.
70. “Astronauts have been stuck in low-Earth orbit, boldly going nowhere.” – Paul Davies.
71. “We choose to go to the Moon.” – John F Kennedy.
72. “God has no intention of setting a limit to the efforts of man to conquer space.” – Pope Pius XII.
73. “All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.” – Sally Ride
74. “When NASA says they’re going into space, they don’t mean up and back. They mean orbit.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson.
75. “To me, NASA is kind of the magical kingdom. I was sort of a geek, and you go there, and there are just these wondrously strange things and people.” – Mary Roach.
76. “Science at NASA is all about exploring the endless frontier of the Earth and space.” – John M. Grunsfeld.
77. “NASA projects often have romantic names that link into a long history of exploration and adventure: Atlantis and Discovery, for example.” – Hanna Rosin.
78. “All human exploration’s bottom line is about preserving our species over the long haul.” – John Young.
79. “The moon, like a flower in heaven’s high bower, with silent delight sits and smiles on the night.” – William Blake.
80. “You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.” – Gary Allan
81. “He tried to give his wife pleasure in little ways, because he had come to realize, after nearly two decades together, how often he disappointed her in the big things. It was never intentional. They simply had very different notions of what ought to take up most space in life. – Author: J.K. Rowling
82. “There is something unnatural about marriage. These two people are not going to be the same people in a few years. The trick is to live your own life while sharing the same space.” – Dustin Hoffman
83. “There is a realm of time where the goal is not to have but to be, not to own but to give, not to control but to share, not to subdue but to be in accord. Life goes wrong when the control of space, the acquisition of things of space, becomes our sole concern.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
84. “Chances are, when we meet intelligent life forms in outer space they’re going to be descended from predators.” – Michio Kaku
85. “I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences. I am not the content of my life. I am Life. I am the space in which all things happen. I am consciousness. I am the Now. I Am.” – Eckhart Tolle
86. “Aloneness is an opportunity, a state brimming with potentiality, with resources for renewed life . In the space of aloneness a woman is free to admit and act on her own desires. It is where we have the opportunity to discover that we are not a half but a sovereign whole.” – Florence Falk
87. “There may be aliens in our Milky Way galaxy, and there are billions of other galaxies. The probability is almost certain that there is life somewhere in space.” – Author: Buzz Aldrin
88. “There are no secondary characters. Each one is silhouetted against the sky. All have the same stature. Within a given story some simply occupy more space.” – John Berger
89. “That fights to keep us rooted in the earth, But also urges us to dare the stars, This irresistible, this ancient power Wedged in the soul, unshakable, is the light
That burns our roots and leaves us free for Space.” – Philip Jose Farme
90. “There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they’ve left you. Watching the distance between your bodies expand until there’s nothing but empty space and silence.” – Laura Zigman
91. “Even in dying, a Thennanin ship was reputed to be not worth putting out of its misery. In battle they were slow, unmaneuverable – and as hard to disable permanently as a cockroach.” – David Brin
92. “The thing I’ll remember most about the flight is that it was fun. In fact, I’m sure it was the most fun that I’ll ever have in my life.” – Sally Ride
93. “The subject matter is not that collection of solid, static objects extended in space but the life that is lived in the scene that it composes; and so reality is not that external scene but the life that is lived in it. Reality is things as they are.” – Wallace Stevens
94. “Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.” – Carl Sagan.
95. “To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.” – Stephen Hawking.
96. “Earth is a small town with many neighborhoods in a very big universe.” – Ron Garan.
97. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibrations.” – Nikola Tesla.
98. “The stars will never be won by little minds; we must be big as space itself.” – Robert A. Heinlein.
99. “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” – Arthur C. Clarke.
100. “Because there is such a law of gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing.” – Stephen Hawking
Since we know how space works and forms in it, how sophisticated and extraordinarily unique a challenge that exists in space is that makes us a little amazed.
Those are 100 space quotes that can make you more amazed by the richness of this vast and unique space.