Korean wave is heading to the world of fashion, food, dramas as well as music.
Since, it happens that fast, some international singers start to do a collaboration with Korean singer which unsurprisingly becomes a hit song.
The song which is created has a powerful message which has a mixed culture of both countries.
Let’s see some collaboration songs from international and Korean singer that are really good and nice to be heard.
1. Halsey with BTS on song Boy With Luv which was published on 12 April 2019. It won 10 awards and 5 nominations
2. Dua Lipa makes a first takes to ask collaboration to Blackpink on Kiss and Make Up song. It reaches 36 ranks in UK Single Chart and 93 Billboard Hot 100
3. Hrvy and NCT Dream released a teenager song entitled DNYL or Don’t Need Your Love. It was published in 2019 and watched by many fans
4. Elli Goulding and Red Velvet are duet in Close To Me which gains some awards, such as the Billboard Music Award for Top Dance Song, Best Dance Song at iHeartRadio and Teen Choice Awards for EDM Song
5. Another hit song is from Selena Gomez and Blackpink entitled Ice Cream. This song gains nominations for People’s Choice Award and MTV Europe Music Award
6. A famous rapper, Snoop Dogg also collabs with song Hangover on 8 June 2014
7. A DJ Steve Aoki makes collaboration with boy group Monsta X for Play It Cool song. This song is awesome and cool that you should hear
8. Jason Durelo makes a song Let’s Shut Up & Dance with LAY and NCT 127. It reaches at the 35 position in Chine Top 100 and number 34 in New Zealand Hot Singles
9. American singer, Leslie Grace also does a collaboration with well known boy group Super Junior for Lo Siento song. It won Kids Choice Awards, number 2 US World Digital Songs and the 13 US Latin Digital Song Sales
10. A Hip hop and rap song from Gucci Mane and Jackson Wang is a best song that you should hear too. It was publised in 2018 and loved by people
All of them are very amazing and awesome. They put ther best for the songs to entertaint many people.
Thus, they are the real musicians that we should appreciate. From 10 songs which have been mentioned above, which one you love the most?