Krystal Jung was spotted by SM Entertainment agency at just five years old. She was on a holiday with her family in South Korea during that time.
This young girl got invited to appear on Shinhwa’s music video for Wedding March.
Afterwards, SM Entertainment offered her to sign to the agency. Krystal would get singing and dance lessons in order to become a professional artist.
But because of her young age, her father had to turn down the offer.
Only in 2006 at the age of 12, Krystal joined SM Entertainment. She trained for about 3 years. Then in 2009, this young artist became part of new girl group f(x).
She made her debut with the group in September, releasing the single LA chA TA.
This K-pop Idol gained massive success and recognition during her time with f(x). She got three Gaon Digital Chart number 1 from the album Pinocchio, and the EPs Nu Abo and Electric Shock.
Their second studio album Pink Tape is a critical acclaimed and even featured in Top 100 Classic Albums of All Time.
Other than being an idol, Krystal is also active in the film and TV industry. She made her debut as an actress in July 2010.
She got a small role in a sitcom More Charming By The Day. This Scorpio woman began to get recognition as an actress for her role in 2013 drama series The Heirs.
Krystal got her first leading role in the 2014 TV series My Lovely Girl. She was praised by the director for her determination.
This role would lead her into more acting jobs, especially since f(x) had halt their activities in 2016.
This actress would get many more roles in various series such as Prison Playbook (2017), Player (2018), and Police University (2021).
Read more: Chae Soo Bin – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
- Real Name: Chrystal Soo Jung (크리스탈 수 정)
- Korean Name: Jung Soo Jung (정수정)
- Stage Name: Krystal Jung (크리스탈 정)
- Nickname: Krys, Soojung, Ddudungie, Baby Ice, Baby Jung
- Birthday: October 24, 1994
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Korean-American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Actress
- Education: Korea Kent Foreign School, Hanlim Performing Arts High School,Sungkyunkwan University
- Hobbies: Traveling, Watching movies
- Parent: –
- Sibling: Jessica Jung
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @vousmevoyez
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Krystal loves taking selfies.
- She likes to be called by her Korean name Soo Jung over Krystal.
- Her older sister, Jessica Jung, was a member of Girls’ Generation.
- She thinks that Jessica is the prettier one out of the two of them.
- Her father is known as a boxer.
- Her mother is a gymnast.
- She has allergy reaction to apples but still like eating them.
- She is also allergic to cherry, kiwi, and peach.
- Her most favorite artist is Phony Ppl.
- She doesn’t really like flying on a plane.
- She hates eating cucumbers.
- Krystal and Park Shin Hye are friends.
- She likes going out to try out new restaurants.
- She loves eating sushi, dessert, and meat.
- This Actress likes classic and simple style of clothes.
- She may look cold and arrogant, but actually just shy.
- She has got her driving license.
- One of her habits is biting her lips.
- She can play the piano.
- She can swim.
- This K-pop Idol kept on signing for the fans during SM Town LA concert at the Sheraton Hotel until security told her to stop.
- She doesn’t like to be the center of attention.
- She loves spending her time staying at home and watching movies.
- This Singer has done a collaboration for the song I Don’t Wanna Love You with June One Kim.
- The thing she value most in life is happiness.
- She idolizes Christina Aguilera.
- Krystal was dating Kai of EXO from March 2016 to June 2017.
- She parted ways with SM Entertainment in October 2020.
- Since then, she is signed under H& Entertainment.
- Her ideal type is a funny man with distinct fragrance, who looks good in white shirt and jeans, and also horn-rimmed glasses.
Read more: Oh Yeon Seo – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
Pics of Krystal Jung
1. Krystal takes cute mirror selfies
2. She looks like royalty in blue
3. The black outfit makes her look badass
4. Loving the simple and soft looks
5. Krystal is posing like a professional model
Krystal Jung has been an incredibly hard-working person since such young age. Thanks to her determination, she manages to have successful career in both music and acting.